The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Walking the Road of Destiny Empty Walking the Road of Destiny

Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:22 pm
The Kanto Region a beautiful land that was home to wonderful creatures that are called Pokemon, these unique creatures range from different sizes and shapes with individual looks and talents that are their own. Living along side them are humans, and though some live ordinary lives and getting jobs being doctors, police officers, layers, etc.. there are some that have chosen the path to train and battle along side Pokemon. These people are called Pokemon Trainers and there are several various ways to go about it, but let us start our storey.

A small town located not to far from Saffron City, a simple single half story house stood the top bedroom window hanging open as the sun began to rise it illuminated the inside showing a few boxes stacked against the wall, some open some still taped up. Pressed against the wall sat a bed and laying on it was a figure covered in the blankets scattered all around on the floor where pictures of different pokemon some battling it out in 'Pokemon Trainer Magazine' others sitting out in enjoying their natural life while others stood beside their trainers dressed up. Though as the figure laid there a voice called up "Sapphire!!....Sapphire its time to get up! your going to be late"

the figure on the bed groaned softly before the blankets stirred and a girl began to sit up strawberry blonde hair fell down her shoulders as she slowly reached out to grab hold of a pair of glasses and slid them on while trying to suppress a yawn. "Sapphire!!" "I'm up! I'm up!" she called down to the annoying voice of her father. This was Sapphire Silver, she had just had a birthday and today marked the day she would begin a very important journey....to becoming a pokemon trainer!

Sapphire sat there for a bit longer till her mind finally woke up as she yelled "oh no! I'm going to be late!!" She would stumble out of bed and soon began to get ready. Sapphire's father would listen as he chuckled shaking his head, looking towards the window as a charizard's head stuck in with a puff a smoke coming from its nostrils "I know...our little girl is grown up" he stated as Charizard growled flapping its wings, "yes I'm sure she'll be fine...once you drop her off at the lab she'll start her journey"

It would take some time before soon Sapphire came stumbling down the stairs, fully dressed "I'm here i'm here!" she called as she saw Charizard "Hey Charizard!! You ready for today?" She asked as the large dragon puffed while her father shook his head, "well since your late I took the liberty of already getting your bag packed with everything you'll need...." he stated as he would hold up a durable looking bookbag. She took it with a smile "thank you daddy!" she said excited as she went to open it till her father caught her hand but as he did he would soon attacked a strange bracelet to her wrist "no way...is this..." "Yep its the latest in tech the holocaster" he said proudly, "Oh wow dad...thi..this is amazing!" she stated as she would look it over, the holocaster was the latest in technology when it came to communicating with people and over all like a small portable computer. Allowing trainers to see were they where and so on. "I've made sure that your account is also full with enough money to get you by, I'll make sure to put in a decent allowance for you...but try and save up from battles and anything else."

Sapphire was barely listening as she was already using the new device as she saw the large floating map and would begin to explore it, till Charizard blew flames at her making her yelp. "Yes...ya right! battles...win...got it!" she said quickly as her dad sighed but chuckled. "well get going, call me as soon as your done with professor oak." he stated. She nodded as she reached up and hugged her father tightly and then kissed his cheek. "Thank you daddy! your amazing"

Sapphire would then turn running out the door and over towards Charizard, the giant pokemon towering over her before leaning down as she climbed onto its back, "I'm going to miss this too Charizard..." she said grabbing hold of the makeshift 'saddle' bars on its back before the dragon turned and flapped its wings and took off heading towards a familiar destination for it...for it was where it had meet her father so many years ago as a charmander...and were she would meet her own partner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The flight to Professor Oaks lab was a bit of a short one thanks to flying and Sapphire was soon looking down at the small lab watching people coming and going, some sad others excited after all some people just attempted to show up to get a pokemon rather than getting invited by the professor himself...he only had so many pokemon to pair up after all. Though as she landed she checked the time "oh no!! I'm so late" she said as she slid from Charizards back who would move after her, wanting to see its old friend and make sure that the girl it had seen grow up...was safe.

"Professor Oak?...Professor Oak its Sapphire Silver...I.." she would open the door in her hurry and ended up slamming it into something as she yelped. "Oh gosh I am so sorry!!" she stated stepping in wondering if she had hit boxes...or a person.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Walking the Road of Destiny Empty Re: Walking the Road of Destiny

Sun May 01, 2016 4:04 pm
What she ended up slamming the door into was neither a person, nor a box but some sort of invisible field as a small boy with dark hair and glowing purple eyes stepped from around the outside of the door "It's never polite to throw open doors."the boy said as he turned his head towards her and blinked "I recognize you...you live outside Saffron City right?"he asked "I've seen you walking around outside my mother's gym before."he said "I just can't remember your name..."

"Ah Sabrion, I see you've met Sapphire here"came a familiar voice as Professor Oak walked towards them from the back of his lab "And Sapphire, this is Sabrion, the psychic protege of the Gym Leader Sabrina as I'm sure you well know being from close to Saffron City yourself. I'm glad you've both made it in such a timely manner, I have the lab specially reserved for the two of you since you traveled such a long way, right this way." Oak said with a smile "As you well know, today is a day not very many people get the chance to embark on. But it is critical that I get my field research. That is why I am giving you these." Oak said reaching into his lab coat and pulling out two Pokedexes that flashed and lit up as they came into contact with their hands "Registered User Sapphire Silver" "Registered User Sabrion Seer" they chimed in unison as Oak continued "These are the latest in pokedex technologies. Let this and serve you well as you travel in your pursuit into the of pokemon. Now the moment you've both been waiting for I'm sure, choosing your partners, this is a very important choice, as your first pokemon will be your lifelong friend and companion for the rest of the time you both live. Now come and let's take a peek at what I have left shall we?"he smiled opening another door leading them into a separate room where multiple pokeballs were sitting in the middle of the room on a round platform
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun May 01, 2016 6:23 pm
Sapphire would blink when she saw that the door didn't hit anything but something at the same time, as she was a bit startled from it till she heard a voice. Peeking she would notice the boy and she almost screamed in shock till her father's charizard nudged her forward allowing the large creature to step in keeping its wings tucked in as it looked around the familer yet old lab. Though Sapphire would shift on her feet as she would speak "well um...ya! I'm...S..." she didn't get a chance to say anymore when she heard professor Oaks voice.

Both of them would turn to look at the older man, as he would introduce the two of them. She gave a smile to Sabrion "You've been helping your mom out at the gym from what I've heard....I don't get to go there that often since...Charizard here is getting.....um...older..." Charizard puffed out smoke as it huffed at her some. "what! its true....oh...right!" she said simply till she was given the pokedex. "Oh wow!! Dad still has his but....man I didn't think these were out yet! Also...Professor I'm sure you remember but...this was my father's first pokemon...it was just a charmander when you last saw it though..but dad thought it be fitting if he couldn't be here....his first pokemon would be" she said as she was excited not only did she get a holocaster...but a pokedex too! Today was going to be awesome and that much more when Oak lead them to the back this was it.

"Oh my gosh!! I can't wait!!" she stated as Charizard would hunker itself down just outside for now glancing at Oak as the older man waited for the two to walk past. "I've been reading up on all the first starter pokemon from all the regions...I wonder what we will get!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun May 01, 2016 10:28 pm
"I'm actually quite low on remaining pokemon....in fact, all of my typical starting pokemon have already been taken"Oak said as they reached the table "Let me see here, as requested by your mother Sabrion, your Mother's Alakazam had an egg and after it hatched I raised it to the proper egg and recently put it in a pokeball just for you when the time came"he said as he reached over grabbing one of the pokeballs and placing it in Sabrion's hand as he pressed the button as the ball grew in size and opened as an abra appeared sleeping on the ground at a funny angle as Sabrion smiled shaking his head "Already a unique one huh?"he said as he put the pokeball away on his belt

"And for you...I have someone special in mind"Professor Oak said smiling as he grabbed another pokeball giving it to Sapphire "I think this pokemon will fit your personality just fine"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun May 01, 2016 10:37 pm
Sapphire would look over at Sabrion as he was handed his own pokeball, though what she saw come out made her chuckle as she watched the little bubble form on the Abra's nose as it continued to sleep. "I always saw you guys with some sort of psychic pokemon, I didn't know that Abra could be so cute though" she stated with a warm smile towards him.

Though she looked back over at Professor Oak as he came back with another pokeball, reaching out she took it from him as she stood there with excitement. Reaching up she pressed the button on the front as it grew larger before popping open. That's when a ball of fur came bounding out its tail wagging as she would stand there in shock "oh...my gosh...its an Eevee!!" she said as the pokemon would chirp happily before jumping up into her arms as she held it. "Thank you professor!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon May 02, 2016 12:28 am
"You are quite welcome."Oak said "Yes, the Saffron City gym uses psychic type, and with your psychic abilities like your mother, an abra would be the perfect starting pokemon for you, though there are many more out there to be caught and trained. And for you Sapphire, you remind me so much of my grandson when he started off on his own journey, I hope this eevee will be the perfect companion on your travels."he said

"Thank you Professor"Sabrion said with a smile as he scooped abra up into his arms as she curled up against him and continued sleeping soundly against him "Is there anything else that we need to grab before we get started?"

"Actually yes, if you could deliver this parcel for me to the market in the next town over, there is a voucher included for 10 free pokeballs, 5 for each of you, if you would do me this kind favor"Oak said smiling handing over a small package
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon May 02, 2016 8:09 am
Eevee would be hanging on Sapphire's shoulder its tail swaying back and forth as she smiled, this was truly a great day. "We can do that for you professor, I just have to see my dad's charizard off" she stated, since from there on out they were walking unless they got bikes or had pokemon they could ride.

Sapphire reached out taking the package as she grinned, "you can count on us Professor Oak!" she stated with pride before they would turn to leave. Her father's charizard sat outside waiting for them, and she would smile some as Charizard noticed the eevee, the smaller pokemon jumped slightly in shock. "Don't worry Eevee....Charizard is really nice" she said as the dragon lowered its head to examine the little creature before soon puffing out smoke and then looking at Sapphire. "I'll call dad when we get to the next town over...thank you Charizard for getting me here." The dragon nodded before nuzzling her cheek and then turned walking away then taking off to head back home.

Sapphire watched Charizard fly off, then would look over to Sabrion, "you ready? I can't believe today actually happened!" she said and laughed. "I'm going to be a real trainer!!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon May 02, 2016 1:28 pm
"You seem to have a close bond with pokemon already"Sabrion said looking at her "That'll serve you well in the future"he commented "And having an eevee is a good choice for a starting pokemon because it can go so many different ways. Abra's are a challenge"he said as they headed off "They are very shy, and when they sense danger they are quick to teleport away from it, so it can be a bit of a challenge to get them battle ready at first"he said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon May 02, 2016 4:40 pm
She chuckled as she looked at the Abra in his arms, "well you are the phycic person not me, but I think its still fun whether its easy or hard we are a team now with our pokemon." she said as Eevee would nuzzle her cheek, she smiled and would then look back at him. "So the first place we have to go to....is Viridian City right?" she asked as she would then look at her holocaster to get the map up.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon May 02, 2016 11:43 pm
"Yeah, it's just directly along this path"he commented "I actually walked all the way here from Saffron City, I wanted to explore a little now that I was finally outside of my mother's psychic scope. She's always watching everything I'm doing and always reading my mind"he said with a sigh "It really gets to you after a while"he stated as they walked
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue May 03, 2016 11:34 am
Sapphire would look at him a bit stunned that his mother could read his mind like that though she would shift slightly "wow...so that is why shes so hard to beat in battles...she literally can read the minds of her opponents before doing anything...." she said as Eevee soon jumped down to walk ahead of them.

She then glanced at him, "so..I know this is weird to ask...but did you want to travel together..or after we deliver the professors stuff...split up?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue May 03, 2016 5:38 pm
"Actually, she'll more likely turn you into a doll before she reads your mind, that's a privilege it seems only I get to be the unfortunate one to have"he sighed shaking his head before looking at her "Hmm....sure, you seem like a nice person, we can travel together for a while. My goal is to collect information on as many pokemon as possible, so that way I can truly understand their behaviors. My mother calls me the Pokewhisperer, she says I can innately feel a pokemon's inner, deeper thoughts and voice."he said "And you want to be a Pokemon Master, so by being near you, I'll be exposed to a variety of pokemon"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue May 03, 2016 6:33 pm
She smiled faintly at him as she looked at him, "well I want to be anything that lets me be closer to pokemon...my father was a trainer he even placed in the league not in the top spot but still quiet impressive.." she stated as she then looked at Eevee, "dont get to far ahead of us!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed May 04, 2016 4:28 pm
"That's pretty cool. My mother wants me to run the Saffron City gym after her time is done. She's still pretty young, so it wont be for a while, but she's been teaching me about psychic pokemon while honing my psychic abilities since I bent my first spoon."Sabrion said "I know most gym leaders on a first name basis from whenever my mom would bring me to their regional meetings or Indigo Plateau battles. I think I remember seeing your father and his Charizard."he commented as they walked as Abra finally woke up and moved out of his arms floating down beside Eevee
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed May 04, 2016 7:24 pm
"that is pretty cool, I saw some of the shows on your mom and displaying her abilities not just with pokemon but with the psychic abilities too." she said with a small smile though when his Abra would move to her Eevee as the little pokemon would chirp happily towards it.

Sapphire smirked some watching them then she would look back at Sabrion, "Well I think you have a good idea on what you wanna do for yourself Sabrion, I'm kinda unsure myself on what all I want to do but with Eevee at my side I think I can do just about anything."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed May 04, 2016 11:00 pm
"Metaphorically, Eevee is the perfect choice for that, considering she can evolve in so many different ways. Personally, I would like to have an Espeon or Umbreon on my team. Only thing my mother doesn't like is the fact that I am not purely going to train just psychic pokemon. In the gym I'm only allowed to use psychic, but I also have a deep fascination with dark, ghost and poison type pokemon as well"he commented "I think it's silly to pigeonhole yourself into one specific type unless you are a gym leader"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu May 05, 2016 11:17 am
"well I never thought I'd land an Eevee for my first, I've always found them fascinating as they can be just about any type....even now fairy and that was just recently discovered. Imagine what can be learned if they had a steel, rock, ghost, etc... different types. Evaluation of pokemon not just Eevee's is something that I wouldn't mind studding...though for my full team I think I'd like to have all eevee's maybe a few different kinds here and there...but we will see."

She smiled as Eevee soon turned and ran back to her, as she picked her up nuzzling the furry creature. "For now your perfect Eevee, only evolve when you wish to OK?" she said smiling, "its always your choice and ill be proud of you no matter what." Eevee would soon chirp happily at her and nuzzled her cheek before moving to hang on her shoulder. "And Sabrion though your mom may want you to stay with psychic....do whats best for you."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun May 08, 2016 8:03 pm
"I will, but I believe psychic is always going to be the right choice, because I can understand them"he said as abra suddenly teleported a few feet ahead "That's right, this abra was from my Mother's Alakazam and her Hypno. She told me she wanted me to have some help when I started my journey, because abra's only know teleport when they are caught out in the wild"he said "This one will have some moves breeded"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun May 08, 2016 8:34 pm
She blinked a few times learning that, "wait really?" she stated as she walked with him, "i didn't know that at all....my father never got into the breeding things and thought pokemon either learn it or dont and thats just how it is." she stated as she watched Abra, "uh abra! don't get to far ahead a wild pokemon could come out"

As she said that they had been walking along a rather clear path but was surrounded by trees and tall grasses, she could hear a few wings flapping of sparrows "or worse a trainer could be out here and think Abra is a wild pokemon..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun May 08, 2016 9:00 pm
"Abra could stand to get into her first battle"Sabrion said as such a pidgey flew down right past Abra's head flapping it's wings as Abra floated back with her hands up as Sabrion came up behind her "Alright, abra, let's get into sync"he said as his eyes flashed a dark purple as did Abra's "Let's see here, my mother's hypno was a..that's right. Abra, use Thunderpunch"he said as Abra nodded jumping forward as her fists charged with electricity slamming it into pidgey knocking it out "Excellent job Abra!"Sabrion said happily
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun May 08, 2016 9:52 pm
Sapphire would look over to see the pidgy and pulled out the pokedex to see what it said, she stood there watching but when watched the two she was in shock at how quick they synced up. "wow....Sabrion that...thats impressive!" she stated as the pidgey lay on the ground, "are you going to capture it? if not we should see if thers anyway we can help it so its not just laying here hurt."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon May 09, 2016 9:12 am
"You can catch it if you want to. But these are wild pokemon, and the damage I inflicted wasn't serious, if we leave pidgy he will get up and fly away in a few minutes. That is the law of the pokemon world."he commented as if on cue pidgey opened it's eyes and stood up hopping away as Sabrion called Abra back into her pokeball "You deserve some rest"he said putting the ball away
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon May 09, 2016 9:07 pm
She nodded some as she listened to him, "your right but still..." she said just as the pidgy would wake up and soon hop away. When Abra went back in its pokeball she would gently scratch Eevee's head, "you don't have to go into the pokeball you can stay out like dads charizard does." she said nuzzling eevee's cheek as the little creature chirped happily.

"so Sabrion have you ever been camping before? My dad packed a pretty large tent so we can share it rather than having to sleep out int he elements all the time....its even got like a screened sunroof so we can leave it open if its a nice night."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon May 09, 2016 9:33 pm
"I used to go camping all the time out in the mountains. My mom was studying Meditite in Hoenn so I got to join here and we spent some time under the stars, it was nice"he said and blinked "You aren't going to return Eevee into her pokeball? You know that's not usually normal right?"he stated
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue May 10, 2016 11:18 am
"well thats good then, and it at least gives me a good excuse to use the tent my father gave me." she said with a smile, though when he brought up eevee in the pokeball she would shrug, "when I was growing up all my dads pokemon ran around the house...thats why we had such a large back yard. Charizard never went into his pokeball unless dad needed him to go in...so I want to do the same with my pokemon....specially Eevee."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum