The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Walking the Road of Destiny - Page 25 Empty Re: Walking the Road of Destiny

Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:15 pm
Sapphire took a deep breath, she wasn't sure if she could do this but as Sabrion would ask if she was feeling ok she nodded "I think so...the nurse did say just nothing to hard..." she whispered softly as she looked over towards misty and she would then step up. "Misty...I...I wish to challenge you for the water badge!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:35 pm
Misty smiled at the group and nodded her head "That's the spirit. Hey wait....I know you, aren't you Brice's daughter? Well then...I accept your challenge!" Misty said as she headed back over to the platform as the referee announced that a new battle was about to begin "I choose you, Goldeen!" She said calling out her pokemon which instantly dove underwater
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:48 pm
She nodded "ya my father is Brice...he took over another gym just before I went on my journey....we'll be meeting up with him probably soon" she stated shifting a bit but would soon take a deep breath as they headed to the platforms. Looking out at the large water field with the spare floats, she wondered just who to use...pikachu would probably be ideal but at the same time predictable.

WHen goldeen appeared she would soon grab one of her pokeballs and gripped it tightly "lets do this..." she whispered and soon Eevee would pop out as the little fox like pokemon shook its fur out and chirped as fiercely as an eevee could. "ALright Eevee just like we practiced with seal!.....quick attack! get in close!" she yelled as Eevee would use the platforms to move across heading right towards goldeen.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:57 pm
"Let's go Goldeen, we can't let them get the best of us, Horn Attack!" Misty countered though Sapphire's Eevee was surprisingly fast and managed to take Goldeen head on knocking the fish back into the water "Tch...how about a water gun then! Go Goldeen!"

Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:39 pm
Eevee would land on its paws after a quick shot against Goldeen but as the water came flying at eevee sapphire blinked "quick dodge it! dont land in the water" she called as Eevee did its best to dodge it, stumbling a bit knowing it would be all but over if it fell in the water. Sapphire bit her lip thinking, her pokemon didn't know that many special attacks and she shook her head "Eevee use swift!" she called the little fox twisted around after the barrage of water guns and would soon release a torrent of stars towards Goldeen
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:10 am
Goldeen tried her best to avoid it by swimming underwater but the stars tracked her down and struck her knocking the fish to the side "Quick Goldeen, use tackle!" Misty called as Goldeen recovered swimming up towards the surface once again
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:42 am
The little eevee would stand there balancing on the platform as Sapphire looked around, as goldeen came rushing out of the water she would shift before calling. "Eevee ready for the hit...!" she called as eevee would call out "vee veee!" the little creature stood its ground, bracing itself for the hit and as goldeen launched itself out of the water slamming into Eevee Sapphire called. "Iron tail!" she yelled, eevee's tail would glow before soon spinning around with a direct hit into Goldeen throwing the creature back even though Eevee itself had taken a hit wincing a bit and keeping off its one front paw Sapphire smiled. "great job Eevee!!"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum