The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sixth Sense - Page 9 Empty Re: Sixth Sense

Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:43 pm
As he said, there was a version of the spirit forming in the room with them. His figure of visage of death. Taller then Senji, a cloak of darkness the pooled at his feet and appeared to made of a mixture of shadow and feathers. The hood was up and a bird skull mask was over his face. His eyes were blood red and his skin that was visible was pale as parchment.  
“Once I have him here, then what should I do?” She asked as in her mind she approached the figure who watched her like a hawk watching its prey. Though when Shota net his gaze, it was not that on anger or malice but  intense. Almost intimate. He was pure darkness where shota was pure light I. Their dark surroundings.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:13 am
"Talk to him" Senji said "Your soul is out of sync with your zanpaktou's spirit, so it is important you two work out whatever issues it is you seem to be having. If your reiatsu is imbalanced he will continue to tax you heavily when you call upon his power" he told her "And in order to master your bankai, you must eventually defeat your zanpaktou and learn his true name. To summon your shikai you know uis first name, now you must learn the last part of it. Usually it takes over 100 years to master a bankai. The fact that you, a ryoka from the real world, has even managed to manifest your spirit shows that your immense spiritual pressure is out of control"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:59 pm
She sighed again? Unsure of what to do or say. She looked back at the Spirit and said the first thing she could think of. “Why did you choose me? Can you even choose who you go to or are you something that that’s always been there?”
“I am sworn to protect you. “
“You always say that but I want to know why. You showed up one day as a crow and never left. Were you always there? Even before I saw you at my window?”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:10 pm
"I am a part of your spirit" Jeiteimaru said "A part that is sworn to protect you from the evils of the world, and the darkness within you. However you have not shown that you are capable of handling me. As such I guard you until you are ready to be on your own."he said as his piercing red eyes bore into her "I have been with you since the moment you were born. Always watching. Always protecting you from unseen evils."he commented

Senji was on edge as he continued to watch them. The spirit of the zanpaktou had not fully manifested yet and as such a dark aura was emanating from around Shota "Please don't make me have to fight your zanpaktou"he mumbled to himself. Zanpaktou were known to be violent if their manifesting into the physical world didn't exactly go as planned and could cause physical harm to its user and those around them
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:49 pm
She heard the faint whisper from Senji but she kept her gaze on Jeteimaru. “I could see spirits...I assume I could see hollows since the day this while thing started....I want to be stronger....but I feel like you either don’t trust me to learn. To trust me with your spirit.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:17 pm
Koharu kept walking clearing her mind and surpressing everything, she had to go back to that....feel no emotion keep her head just above the water to always remind herself lurking...was that monster. Orichi would look at her before fading a bit concerned just as she would flash step. She headed to the hill, where Senji and Shota were traiinng and as she appeared she seemed different, her eyes void of life and the aura around her cold she had to train that was all there was to it....one day shed be able to face her nightmare but today.....was not that day. She stepped towards the others but would stay just slightly away watching for now.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:40 am
“My powers toe the line of light and darkness. Life or death. Good or evil. Mere thoughts or the sudden change in mood can either grant you to soar or be swallowed.......prove to me that you can walk that line and I shall deem you worthy.” The spirit said before she suddenly dealt another presence enter the room.
It almost made her completely loose her hold on Jeteimaru for catching off her off guard which became clear when jeteimaru suddenly took a defensive position, holding the blade suddenly up. Her proximity to the spirit when he swung the blade up knocked her cheek and a thin line and tickle of blood appeared. She griped a fist tightly to hold onto the spirit while the other held her cheek.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:47 am
Senji blinked as he looked up seeing Koharu appear but sensing something was off about her aura "Koharu are you alrigh--"he started before pausing as suddenly Shota reacted to her zanpaktou's movements as he took a step towards her "Shota's zanpaktou has been pushing itself to manifest from within her whenever she loses control of her emotions"he explained to Koharu "So I'm having her train up rapidly by directly confronting the spirit of her zanpaktou. If she can defeat it and calm the storm within herself, she will be able to finally control her bankai enough to begin developing its true strength. If not....then she may just be swallowed up whole by her sword's darkness. I can relate..my sword's special ability either dulls or amplifies the victims senses to extreme levels, an excellent ability for torture...something I had to suffer through myself in order to master inflicting to others"he said looking her in her eyes "I believe you too may benefit from directly confronting your demons...both internal and those on the outside."he said knowing of her past with Captain Kurotsuchi
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:28 pm
Koharu remained silent as she stood watching, feeling the power that was coming off Shota she could almost smell the fear if not sense it completely....the darkness that she had to walk through. She would glance over to Senji as he spoke and she would speak "They do that, when one is on that edge of a knife debating to either jump or step back...the zanpaktou seizes that moment to decide for its bearer" she said knowing well, she had felt Orchimaru's clutches in her several times pulling at her sanity but her hatred kept her from falling into that. Though when he mentioned her own demons she shifted "the only demon in my life is one I cannot kill...." she said gripping her hand tightly biting the inside of her lip. "he knows I'm alive....and he knows I'm with you Captain...hes waiting for me to slip up..." she said her hand hesitantly going to the back of her neck...where that tattoo was of her number.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun May 05, 2019 4:41 am
"Well with all this training we are going to be doing, he won't have the opportunity now will he?"Senji said with his usual smile back in place as he stood over Shota "She must be coming to blows with her zanpaktou. She needs to get it to manifest in the physical world, just defeating it in her mind won't be enough to master her bankai"he said aloud "She needs to conquer her inner self, in the same way you need to conquer your external demons....ya know....I wouldn't be opposed to giving Captain Kurotsuchi a taste of his own medicine."he stated
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun May 05, 2019 10:10 pm
Koharu stood there listening to him but she would then glance towards Shota as she kept struggling, but she closed her eyes and would shake her head "I...I cannot go against him Captain...." she bit the inside of her cheek yes she was afraid...she didn't want to go back to that life, nor did she want to remember it. Though when he brought up giving Kurotsuchi a taste of his own sickness she looked at him "Captain...you could get into trouble for something like that...what he did...to myself and others...its criminal"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri May 10, 2019 9:24 pm
"I'm not worried about getting in a little bit of trouble. But do not misunderstand, we aren't going to do experiments on the man. But I think it's time he deserves a sense of justice brought to his attention no?"Senji said as he moved over to Shota "Alright, I can't let this keep going, I'm going to help force her zanpakto to manifest, but we might get attacked as well, be prepared"he said as he placed his hand on her head before suddenly releasing his immense spiritual pressure, crushing down on the girls causing Koharu to feel nausea and weak at the knees as his pressure caused Jeiteimaru to suddenly manifest in the enchanted training space "Alright Shota, now's the time to face him"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri May 10, 2019 11:38 pm
She gasped was he suddenly stepped in and brought Jeteimaru out. “I....I could have done that.” She said as she looked to the larger spirit. “No....you could not.” He said. “You are weak Shota. You cannot defeat me.” The spirit said and shota glared. “I’m sick of hearing that and I’m sick of teveryone and thing telling me I can’t do something!” She said and drew her sword and stood.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat May 11, 2019 7:28 pm
Koharu would feel the sudden wave of aura hitting her, her stomach tightened and she did feel sick but she held herself calmy her hand going to her sword in preperations for what was to come. Shota had a long battle ahead of her and it wouldn't be an easy road, Jeteimaru saw weakness in her and if she didn't overcome it...he wouldn't obey.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat May 11, 2019 9:05 pm
"Well, now is the time for you to stand up to the world"Senji told Shota as he looked up at the towering zanpakto "My you are quite the large one aren't you?"he said before patting Shota on the shoulder "You got this, just be sure to give it your all. You must earn Jeiteimaru's respect if he's going to tell you his full name"he commented as Jeiteimaru nodded his head "Defeat me and I shall tell you my true name. If not, then embrace the darkness"he said pulling out a long blade that looked similar to her zanpakto
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat May 11, 2019 10:53 pm
Shota took a deep breath before charging and the Zanpakto. He blocked her and swung back which sent her flying back into the far wall. “Was that even trying?” He asked.
“Shut up.” She hissed back
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat May 11, 2019 11:40 pm
"Shota"Senji said stepping forward "You have to focus. Right now, you are relying on your blind rage and anger to fuel you. Use your training and clear your mind. Center yourself. Remember, Jeiteimaru is an extension of your soul. The more anger you have the stronger he becomes as he feeds off of your negative emotions. Warriors find their center, their calm, before heading into battle. Otherwise they become dead warriors."he tutored "This exercise is all about coming to terms and accepting yourself. That's the only way you're going to summon enough strength to defeat your zanpaktou"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon May 20, 2019 2:52 pm
‘Find my center? Be calm? How am I supposed to do that right now?’ She wonders just before jeteimaru lunged at her. She just managed to dodge his sword before skidding to a stop a short distance away. ‘Focus shota! Think it through.....think why you are angry and how to get through it....like I use to.’
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:29 pm
"If you have no way to calm your inner rage, you stand no chance of conquering me"Jeiteimaru stated as he held his blade up towards her "Your entire life I have guarded and protected you, teaching you the ways to channel my strength, but it seems you weren't listening after all"he said before striking a stance getting ready to lunge again

*Crap this isn't good, at this rate she's going to get herself killed*Senji thought to himself as he bit his lip slightly *Perhaps I should stop this.....no....no I have to put my faith in my subordinates. She can do this, I know it.*he thought to himself though his hand slowly moved up towards the smaller zanpaktou tied around the back of his waist
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:23 pm
Koharu stood there watching as Shota faced down the very creature that she seemed to be unable to defeat and soon as Jeiteimaru lunged forward Koharu jumpe din the way, taking the hit as she winced blood coming up from her mouth but Orochimaru appeared hissing at the conjured zonpaktou, his tail wrapping around the blade pushing back as Koharu coughed a few times. "Listen to me..." she stated looking at Shota, even bleeding. "what you face is yourself...your fear, your doubt...everything you've ever hated or feared of yourself.....concour that...nothing will stop you then. See past the darkness.....and grasp the light. He tells you the fear in your heart...what is hidden deepest in your soul....." she moved forward as Orochi growled slamming Jeitimaru back. "are you that weak Shota....to die here or are you going to take hold of your zanpaktou...and fight?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:13 am
Shota gasped when Koharu got in the way and got her self hurt. That was her fault. She closed her eyes and swallowed hard as feeling and voices of the past rained down on her....
Freak!
What an odd little Girl.
No one wants to adopt a weirdo like you!”
no one wants to have to deal with a mental case. Just stop being so useless!
Useless!
Useless!
Useless!
Useless!
Useless! You’d be better off dead.

Her eyes snapped open and she looked at her inner demons personified. She gripped her sword tightly and ran forward. She lead jeotamaru away from the others as they clashed. “I know....that I’m weak....I’m not very good at a lot of things......I’m cold and turned off to a lot of people......but.....I’m tired of hiding. I’m tired of being alone.....and I’m tired of hating you.” She said as each blow landed against Jeteimaru. “ so forgive you.....and.....it’s going to be alright....”

Last edited by Laluna90 on Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:24 am; edited 3 times in total
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:24 pm
Senji quickly flash stepped behind Koharu catching her as she started to go down "That was very reckless, I would never have expected you to act in such a brash way..."he commented to her before turning to see where Shota and Jeiteimaru had gone cascading off of the plateau they were on. "It's all up to you now Shota..."

Jeiteimaru looked her in the eyes as they fell before he closed his eyes as his body started emitting a dark light that seemed to engulf them both "You have taken the first step towards obtaining my power. Let us hope you will be able to handle it."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:26 pm
Koharu held back any pain as she then spoke "it worked didn't it?" she stated trying to keep conscious some as blood still pooled on the ground and Orochimaru sat on her shoulder concerned but she closed her eyes. She had felt worse and with her clothing torn in the back, with the fresh gash in her back Senji could also make out older scars.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:32 am
“I’ll do my best to claim it.” Shota said as she reached out to jeteimaru. The darkness wrapped around her before pulling the spirit into her as well before she reappeared back On the main platform. The zanpaktou in her hand gave off a faint black glow as she walked up to them and knelt in-front of them and looked Koharu in the eye. “That was really reckless.....but thanks for the push.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:20 pm
"See you got two reckless votes from us"Senji said as he helped her stand up making a mental note of the scars on her back as he turned to look over at Shota "So, did you happen to learn your swords true name? Have you achieved bankai?"he asked motioning to the glowing sword in her hand "You had us all worried there. I thought I was going to have to intervene and stop your zanpaktou myself."he told her
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum