The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

The New Dawn - Page 5 Empty Re: The New Dawn

Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:36 pm
“Don’t forget she’s married. I don’t think her partner would be too thrilled with you hitting her.” Yazuma said when she caught up from dropping off her own things.
Ferra chuckled at their antics and took them back down stairs
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:09 am
"A man can look but not touch, I've been doing it with you both haven't I?" Gin challenged back as he sighed "Fine, fine, what's a twenty minute difference anyway" he shrugged as he looked back into the rooms "These things are nice. I knew I always wanted to become a Hunter, but I never would have imagined all of this. It really pays off to be rich and famous huh?"he commented
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:22 am
"Ya well you still touch Gin" Kaguya stated with a laugh as she looked around the rooms it was massive, they all three had their own living quarters and just their own space. "I suppose...but you become a target when you have something others don't..." she said simply as she then looked at Yazuma. "Maybe after a tour and we talk to the head hunter we can then go shopping? we've got money aside and I'd love to make this place my own" Kaguya said with a grin.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:00 pm
Yazuma gave Gin a dark looked she crossed her arms. “Never touched, I can’t fly you anywhere with out using part of me as handle bars.” She said we th a playful glare.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:13 pm
"Well since you don't have handlebars, gotta hold onto something right?" Gin said nodding his head in agreement with himself "I think we should go shopping for sure. Especially for new clothing. While we may be wearing our uniforms for this mission, it's probably best to invest into something for the long term...something comfortable to move in, yet still somewhat protective...."he said imagining himself in samurai armor before shaking his head "I still want to see that armory"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:07 pm
"Gin you are so crusing to get punched in the nads" she stated with a laugh as she looked at Yazuma, "at least you got some....mine are barely anything" she said with a sigh she had an average 'size' but she found that most demons of any kind typically had a more developed bodies than humans did."anyways lets head to the armory before Gin wets himself in anticipation" she smirked nudging her friend slowly as they would head towards the armory so that Gin could get his wish.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:11 pm
“You three have such a unique dynamic. I think you will all do well here.”Ferra said as she lead them to the armory and offices. “We will start in the Basement. Done here is the armory? Shooting range and holding cells. We have a more secure holding facility in another sub basement.” She explained as they went to an elevator
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:53 am
“Holding cells?”Gin asked as they followed behind her “You mean the people that the Hunters do capture alive are detained right below the building the Hunters reside in?”he asked surprised ‘Well that would make the most sense, if there is ever some sort of prison break, the Hunters would be the first people on the scene, since the bad guys would essentially be running through their backyard...”he said “But there’s two different holding areas? Is one for the more extreme or powerful ones that are collected?”he asked curiously
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:44 pm
"oh shooting range? That sounds like fun I could practice my wind blades" she said excited with a smile towards Ferra and then back at the other two, "this time I wont need to practice on you Gin....no more balancing apples on your head" she chuckled but as he brought up the holding cells she tilted her head. "so we have....like our own prison? that sounds dangerous plus....interesting"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:55 pm
“It’s for both public and Subspects safety. Some existing facilities can not cater to holding some of the stronger suspects that we encounter. But we do our best to not only keep public safety in mind, but also the rights of the convicts we arrest.” She explained as they entered the buildings dark colored halls. This was much different from the living spaces which were comfortable and bright. This place was sharp and dark. Other people, demons and humans and all those in between, were wondering the halls and darting between cubicles and offices. “While we are here let me introduce you to the Head Hunter and assign your work area.” She said as they walked into the main work area. Standing in the front, near an array of screens and boards was a tall man with silver hair. From the back, one could almost mistake him for sesshoumaru, even the scent could be almost off putting, but the ears atop his head were a dead give away. “Sir. I have your three new recruits. Gin, Yazuma and Kaguya, please meet Inuyasha Taisho. Mr. Taishos younger brother and head hunter:”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:02 pm
Gin's jaw practically dropped as he was standing in front of Inuyasha Taishou. THE Inuyasha that had slain the evil Nakaru. And the dragon that even his father couldnt. And countless other demons and monsters and the like. "It's an honor to work for you Mr. Taisho--" Gin started before Inuyasha cut in

"Save the Mr. Taisho stuff for my brother, that aint my thing. Just call me Inuyasha or Boss and keep it at that. These are the ones Sesshoumaru sent that message about Ferra? It's rare when Sesshoumaru actually pokes his head in my domain with a recommendation so he really must have smelled the talent on you three or something. Doesn't matter now, welcome to the Hunters. I'm sure you've heard all about it so I aint gonna waste the time breaking it down for ya. You three are Junior Hunters for the time being so I need to assign a Senior Hunter for you to report to so let's see here....who to give you all to....."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:19 pm
Kaguya would shift some looking at the half demon before them a soft sigh leaving her lips, another reason why she just wanted to get away from all of this. If her uncle found out that he of all people where here...she would shudder at the requests that she would be getting but she kept that bit to herself for now. Though she would soon place her hand on Gin's shoulder "your more excited that a puppy right now Gin....should I video tape this and show everyone your real crush?" she teased snickering slightly

Before Inuyasha could finish his words a loud 'pop' could be heard before a red headed teenager appeared slamming his fist onto Inuyasha's head with a glare "Don't pull that crap this time!! You promised I could train the next team Inuyasha!" the boy stated landing on his feet while a red bushy tail swept behind him and as if practiced he would then turn to the three before him and smirked "I'll be your Senior Hunter.....the name is Shippou!" he said proudly and even puffed out his chest some.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:44 am
Yazuma looked at the red haired teen skeptical, “uh....no offense, but are you old enough to be a senior anything?” She asked as she stood near in and stood a good foot or two taller.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:25 pm
"Yeah I'm actually with Yazuma on this one. You are quite small...you seem to pack a punch though when it comes to punching people in the head so I'll take it. Name's Gin" he said happily as he shook his hand "Its an honor to work under you"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:36 pm
Shippou's eye twitched some and he could even hear a faint snicker coming from Inuyasha as he would speak "I am well over 500 years old" he stated quickly as he would point at himself. "I am a Fox Demon." he smirked before Kaguya would nod her head as she stepped forward. "Demons normally don't hit their...puberty as fast as humans do or they can age differently such as in your case Yazuma." she glanced towards her friend, "fox demons also have to go through what is...called fox training as they deal mainly in illusions".

As she spoke Shippou's eyes almost wided in shock "you...you know about fox demons?" "Youkai history and specifications are a favorite of mine and I do pay attention in class sometimes"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:08 am
“When she shows up on time to take them.” Yazuma teased. “I am Yazuma. A crow demon, I’m good at doing the grunt work and have some previous combat training.” She said. When at school she had won various competitions in their physical sports as well as took jujitsu and other forms of training in her off time. Both what Gin and Kaguya knew....and the ones that they didn’t know.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:27 am
"I'm Gin, I'm a hanyou to a monk and a demoness, and I also have psychic abilities, though my demonic abilities somtimes overamplify them past the physical points my body can handle. I'm have the IQ of a supercomputer, but I try not to use it too often because everyone hates a know it all."he commented "So I guess if Yazuma is the brawn, and I'm the brain...Kaguya must be the ass....or the personality I guess. She is pretty charismatic...if it wasnt for Mr. Taisho noticing her..."

"Yeah my brother does have a knack for that stuff. But be careful if you end up spending time around him. He may be quiet and aloof but he's a calculating killer." Inuyasha said "You can take the demon out pf to the wild, but you cant always take the wild out of the demon. You all watch yourselves around him"he stated before sighing "Alright. Shippou you're in charge of this group, but I still want you reporting into Ferra. She's still Sesshoumaru's right hand after all."Inuyasha ordered "Go show them around and get them used to how to do things around here"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:05 am
Kaguya would roll her eyes "Ya your the one whos the ass Gin" she said coldly towards him and shook her head before looking back towards Shippou "I'm just a human with a demoness in my ancestry but its been more or less watered out over the last 500 years" she waved her hand some and just let her friends words sink in...is that really how she was? Now she couldn't do that not with her Uncle holding her leash, and even with Inuyasha's warning about Sesshoumaru she had to get close to the daiyoukai...to earn her freedom.

Shippou would watch the three of them but soon was beaming when Inuyasha said he was their Senior the fox almost jumped for joy but attempted to keep it in but the excitement was still there as his tail swayed back and forth quickly. "Alright well lets show you around, where would you like to see first? Holding cells, weapons armory, battle range....we got a wide assortment of things we could see."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:20 am
“I think the armory.....otherwise Gin might burst from anticipation.” She said and shippou and Ferra began to lead them away. Yazuma looked to kaguya and tilted her head in concern. “Hey you okay? You got that look you always get before tests...”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:05 pm
"There's always a possibility so no promises"Gin said nodding his head as he headed off with the group "So wait, Ms. Ferra, you have a higher rank than even the Hunters? Inuyasha said that they even report into you since you're Mr. Taisho's right hand...just what exactly are you for Mr. Taisho?" He asked curiously about the silver haired woman before them "Even Inuyasha uses an honorific when addressing you..."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:24 pm
"You sure want to know a lot about Ms. Ferra" Kaguya stated with a small laugh towards Gin and Shippou would look back at them, "She's Sesshoumaru's Daughter...." he said almost casually like it was a known thing, then again he had known Ferra since she was a child.

Kaguya blinked and shook her head, "wait...cold as ice....had a kid with a human?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:01 pm
Ferra smiled brightly at gin and shippou. “Yes. He is my father. My mother was a human....in fact she was the first human my father met that he cared about. Save for Kagome whom my father more grew to appreciate and accept as family as she was my aunt. My mother’s name was Rin. She traveled with my father in her youth and she and my father had a very happy life together and she died of old age as a well known priestess and healer alongside my aunt. Many outside the compound don’t know if my family affiliation and I think we both prefer it that way. Safety and family reasons you see.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:41 pm
"That means that must make you the oldest out of all of his kids then right? If not the oldest then the one he cared about the most" Gin said in shock "No wonder why you're so close to him..and have that same scary, calm demeanor about you"he said "It's rumored that it's Rin's dying request for Sesshoumaru to continue to protect and show compassion for both humans and demons under his domain, is that true?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:21 pm
Kaguya glanced over at Yazuma and would shake her head "ya I'm fine...just its a lot to take in you know?" she said with a small smile before raising her hand and slam it on top of Gin's head as she would glare at him, "Will you knock it off, if they've decided to keep it quiet then they keep it quiet. The only person who has even a right to ask those questions are Ferra's husband and members of her family" she said quickly as she glared at him then shook her head as she looked at Ferra. "Forgive him, he sometimes likes to just...burst with what ever comes to mind first if you don't mind we'd like to continue the tour around this place."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:06 am
“Not at all. It’s quite alright.” She said as they reached the elevator. Using a key card and then pressing the down button to summon it. “And Gin is correct. Before my mother, father was a very different Demon. He sought out power, even Mr. jakken said once that he was was himself changed for the better by her.”
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum