The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

The New Dawn - Page 4 Empty Re: The New Dawn

Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:53 pm
Kaguya was just walking almost mindlessly before she would feel or more so hear Gins voice in her head, she winced at first before sighing. “Ya ya calm down....just...” her voice trailed off he could tell that something happened but she was blocking it. “Just had to deal with family...I’m the next town over. My uncle didn’t care for me ignoring his calls so he had me picked up.”

It wasn’t a lie if she only told half of the truth, she rubbed her forehead some. “Sorry for earlier too Gin....I know being a hunter is really important to you guys.” Again her voice sounded broken like she had been beaten down, but could he just chalk it up to her dealing with her family?
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:45 pm
“That’s a bit extreme don’t you think?” Yazuma asked skeptical
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:29 pm
*Dont worry about it. Im just glad you're safe. With all these random disappearences going on, we didnt know what might have happened to you* Gin told her before facing Yazuma "She's safe, she is in the next town over leaving her Uncle's place. I guess since she wasnt responding to him he took matters into his own hands"he told her *Get back here as quickly and safely as you can okay? If needed Yazuma can fly to come get you in a heartbeat* he told her *But she doesnt have her phone so just call me if you need us*as he then reattached his bracelet before plopping down on the ground rubbing his head "So many voices in my head" he stated with a weak laughing knowing that while an emergency Yazuma would still probably fuss at him. That was one of the secrets about Gin. Since he was only half human, his demonic side greatly amplified his psychic abilities, but at a great expense as a physical toll on his body. Thus his bracelet served as a power regulator. His psychic abilities also ran the risk of driving him mad, since uninhibited he could hear the thoughts of virtually everyone within the radius of his aura
..whether he wanted to or not and it took extreme concentration to pinpoint exactly who or what he was searching for, much like a natural Cerebro from the X-men movie they had seen months ago.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:46 pm
“Come on. Let’s get you something for the pain.” She said and wrapped an arm around his shoulders and lead him back to the dorms. “And sorry for snapping. Just her safety was more important then my phone at the time.....and I broke it cause I got a very at this guy that wouldn’t stop calling or get the hint.” She said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:50 pm
Kaguya chuckled a bit "I'm safe? what about you? Your brain is going to explode with how long your keeping this channel open." She teased trying to get the mood to change some, "I'll be at the dorms by tonight, hell maybe I'll catch a ride from Sesshoumaru or something." she smirked, "take care and get some ice for your head." once the connection was cut she sighed heavily. She was going to have to do her best to keep her 'second' job a secret from him...that she was going to be a spy just so that she could gain her freedom. "well guess....I'll just try and find a bus or something...hopefully or I'm walking home.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:58 pm
"Thanks" Gin said still rubbing his temples as he walked with Yazuma before blinking "Someone is harassing you? Well it sounds like you took care of it" he said "Oh yeah! Let me tell you my discoveries!" He commented as he ran back the nights events of him retracing Shuri's steps and his theory on how the abductions are taking place "Someone has to be using a spell or some kind of hyponosis or something in order to get the people to walk off on their own. That's how they've been managing to slip away unnoticed. And they have to be posing as WU students as well. It's the only logical answer at thisvpoint in time"he explained to her

Not long after she had gotten off the phone had a blacked out car pulled up beside her as Jaken's head appeared once the window was rolled down "G-get in. Lord Sesshoma-- I mean Mr. Taisho noticed your badge suddenly be transported and arranged for you to safely be picked up and brought back to campus"he said unlocking the doors for her
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:05 pm
“A spell? That would make sense why no one saw or heard anything. Nothing to see if some one looks like their behaving normally.” She said and continued to listen to what he had to say. “Good work Gin. That’s a great first start. But if the person doing this is a student or teacher, then we have to be careful and see if we can get our time here extended before we are moved into the Hunters club house.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:21 pm
Kaguya would turn as she saw the black car, she almost was expecting to see her uncle again but when she saw it was Jaken she breathed a sigh of relief. "Oh um.....thanks..." she stated as she moved to the door, and slid inside rather glad she got a car ride home. "Wait...the badge can locate where we are?" she asked rather stunned, she just thought they where for getting around the city not locating.

Great did that mean that Sesshoumaru knew her family had something to do with her vanishing....and also why was he monitoring her, did he just want to make sure that all those employed by him where accounted for?
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:41 pm
Gin nodded "I think if we put in the request as part of the investigation with our new findings, we may be allowed to stay. Usually people arent made Hunters until after graduation. If we temporarily have our public records sealed, we can stay on the campus and investiage unnoticed even if we are living in the Clubhouse. That was we can be just as inconspicuous as the kidnappers we are searching for. I'm going to formally write up the request to Mr. Taisho in the morning...I think that's how these things work anyway"he commented still holding his head "Everything is a bit fuzzy right now....thinking hurts"

"Of course. The badge sends out a distress beacon when the user is located outside of Western City. That way any Hunters who go missing or die in the line of work can have their bodies retrieved for a proper burial. It was one of Lord Sesshouma-- I mean Mr. Taisho's earliest and greatest ideas to ensure the protection of his Hunters. Mr. Taisho takes very good care of his underlings....as long as you do what he says" he said rubbing the phantom lumps on his head from years of getting knocked upside it. "When your beacon suddenly started flashing he immediately ordered me to retrieve you. Can I ask why you are suddenly all the way out here?"he asked xuriously
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:31 pm
“When we see him again, we’ll let him know everything in the morning.” Hash’s said as they reached his dorm where he kept things that would help with his headaches.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:57 pm
"Oh....great..." she stated as she rubbed her forehead, that meant he had an idea that she was dragged out here. Though when Jaken asked why, she paused...'you will become my spy' echoed in her head as she looked to the side unsure of what to say as she would bit her lip. She could...tell the half truth...not the full severity of it.."i.....got called home....Im a...Onigumo though on record at the school I....took my moms last name..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:14 am
As they made it up to the dorms Gin plopped down behind his desk, reaching into his drawer and pulling out a small vial of pills as he popped a couple into his mouth dry swallowing as he leaned back as he waved his hand as an extra one of his shirts floated across the room over to her "Might want to change, ripped clothing is still a violation of the dress code" he said as he closed his eyes rubbing his temples with both hands to relieve his pain

"Onigumo? But I thought that family had disbanded years ago. My that is most troublesome indeed, no wonder you were always causing problems on campus! It makes so much sense now!" Jaken chirped "Wait....does Lord Ses...Mr. Taisho know about this?"he asked curiously
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:02 am
She looked at him oddly then over her shoulder at the town jacket and shirts “damn....I really liked this jacket too.” She said and sighed. “Let me know if you need anything okay?” She said and put a hand on his shoulder before going out of the room and to her own
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:12 am
Kaguya almost laughed at the imp as she rested her chin in her palm "what do you think?" she stated coldly and looked away, "he knows full well my family, cause apparently I'm also apart of his thanks to a women name Kagura" she shook her head she hadn't ever meet the women since 500 years was a rather long time for a human, though she was the first in her family to ever even show signs of abilities...her uncle Naraku had watched his line grow with each generation till she was born...showing the first signs of her demonic heritage even if half of it..was Taisho. "just....take me back to the dorms, I'm exhausted and would very much like to just sleep" she rubbed her eyes, wondering...if she could pull this off or if she'd forever be a pawn.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:25 am
"Bed" Gin mumbled as he flopped from his chair onto his bed. His medicine was mostly a narcotic that put him into a deep sleep as the only way to remove his headache was to sleep it off as he passed out face first on the sheets.

"Kagura! The Wind Witch....that means that she..and Lord Sesshoumaru.....oh my" Jaken said blushing slightly but didnt say another word as soon they pulled up at the dorms as he let her out "Enjoy your night" he stated before driving off again
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:18 am
Kaguya would eye Jaken some as she looked at him “yes...the man knows already.” She stayed a bit annoyed but she would let it go. When they pulled up to the dorms she would step out and shut the door waving Jaken off as she headed inside. “Today’s just the beginning....of my hell..” she whispered before heading inside.

The next day came and the trio walked up to the large house that belonged to the Hunters. Kaguya gripped her bag then looked st the other two “you guys sure you’re want to do this?....no going back once we are inside.”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:56 pm
“Too late now for second thoughts.” Yazuma said as she put her new phone back in her pocket. She got it that morning and the salesman, after seeing her badge, gave her the newest and most sought after model with the best data and memory plan that money could buy. She had insisted in the model she had had before, but he insisted harder and so she left with it just so she would be able to leave the store and join her friends. “Anyway, we need to give them the information that Gin found about the dissaperances.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:26 am
"Yeah we are already kind of embroiled in this" Gin said as he held up the report he had writing with his theories and findings "Besides, we have to give this letter to the Head Hunter anyway since we couldnt rweach Mr. Taisho since he was in a meeting."he stated "Besides....we kind of already used our first paychecks so....no going back now"he said as he oushed the doors opened and stood there in complete shock at the lavish clubhouse which looked more like a small mansion that opened up before them
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:34 am
Kaguya would sigh some as she laughed a bit "ya well....your both dumb, should have put it away for rainy day" she teased as she followed them into the mansion. The building itself was dated almost but on the inside their jaws could almost hit the floor in shock, after all it had the updated furnishings making sure that the latest tech was in the reach of those that lived here. "Ok....so.....this is crazy...." she stepped in holding her bag, looking around no sign of other hunters for the moment. "So...where are we staying in this place?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:29 am
Yazuma said nothing about the money. She simply said it was already gone and that was that. They didn’t need, or rather she didn’t want them, to know the truth.

“Your rooms are this way.” Said a voice from the stairs. They turned to find Ferra standing there and smiling down at them. “Welcome back. Mr. taisho asked me to extend his welcome to you and that he looks forward to working with you three. Also that he apologizes for not being here to welcome you himself, but his meeting have him quite busy this morning, so I’ll be showing you around and taking you to your rooms. Once you are settled in, I’ll be introducing you to our Head Hunter.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:21 am
"Oh speaking pf Head Hunter"Gin said handing her his letter "Can you make sure he gets this... I know o e of the cases they are working on are the disappearances happening all over the city. At least regarding the ones on campus, I dug up a bit more information that I think will help him out...just trying to make sure we are doing our job to help"he said before following the girls in complete awe of this place "You could fit like 10 of my families shrines into this place. It's amazing!"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:16 pm
“You two are cute you know that?” Kaguya states with a small laugh as she looked at the two of them then towards Ferra, stepping towards the women she nodded towards her “we in the same room, wing, condo...what ever here?” She asked since they were a team it would be logical to have them in the same area and this place was set up almost like a small complex making her wonder if each door lead to a different living quarters for each team with separate rooms inside that.

Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:27 pm
“I’ll make sure he gets this right away.” She said andadded his findings to the folder she was carrying. “Right this way please.” She said and lead them upstairs. “Each member of the Hunters lives here or in other Taisho owned properties. Each living space comes with a full kitchen, single bedroom and bath room and living room space. The first floor is a sort of comunal space and lobby. With access to a full gym, pool and sauna. The second floor is full access entertainment center with both book and video libraries. The rest is living spaces. Your rooms are all in the top floor with roof access.” She said as they made it to their floor and handed each of them keys. “Please drop off your things and meet me down stairs in 20minuets where I will continue your tour of our on site training grounds, offices and armory” she said and smiled before turning to go.

MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:47 pm
Gin's eyes were two stars as he received his keys "We get the top floor with the roof! This is more than a dream come true, I've died and gone to heaven!"he said in complete disbelief "And at least our rooms are next to each other so we wont be far apart and lonely at all....and we have our own library...wait a minute, did she say armory!?" Gin said practically chucking his box into the room "That shit can wait, I wanna see the weapons, Coming Ms. Ferraaaaa~~" he chimed heading back down the stairs
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:57 pm
Kaguya looked amazed at the fact that they had the top floor and the roof, though she wondered if that was because of her that they where getting probably the best rooms in the whole place or at least among them. Taking the key she would open up her room glancing inside for a moment, noticing a few boxes as well as some new packages, more than likely a 'gift' to show that she was truly welcomed to the Taisho Family. Shaking her head, she soon heard Gin's voice as she reached out grabbing his ear.

"Calm down lover boy! you'll have all the time in the world to go in the armory...so lets wait ok? besides we know you really just wanna watch Mrs. Ferra's ass sway in that skirt of hers." she stated that loud enough for the women to hear her, making her glance back and eye Gin with a look of 'as if' before walking away.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum