The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

The New Dawn - Page 7 Empty Re: The New Dawn

Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:51 pm
”all that while combing through school records for an individual or group of mind manipulation enthusiasts.” yazuma said as she crossed her arms. ”i think identifying the possible targets will be easier....or maybe even make one us a decoy!” she said and snapped her fingers. ”thats it...make one us appear to be super talented at something, attract the perps attention and get them try and capture us and leas us to their hideout where they are keeping the others.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:17 pm
Kaguya would almost choke when Yazuma brought up someone being the decoy, "wait wait that seems a bit much doesn't it Yazuma? I mean we are running a heavy risk that we would end up gone like the others..." she stated simply as she stood there, pushing forward from where she was standing. "Besides the only one of us three that has a talent would be Gin...the power to read minds would probably go for some major bucks but...to risk his safety...that...that's insane!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:57 pm
"I'll do it"Gin said nodding his jead looking at the other two "Itself risky...but I think it'll be a great way to draw out whoever it is we are looking for" he commented "We will just have to be extra careful...but my powers should be lucrative enough to draw attention....its just my secret of being an esper is over"he stated
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:39 pm
”i know it sounds risky. But we can put a tracking device on him.and in case of an emergency, and only in an emergency Gin, ” she affirmed by looking him in the eye, “you can use your connection to us to let us know where you are.” She
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:27 pm
"Wait wait wait....this is way to risky. Gin you can't be serious with your abilities you...your going to run a huge risk hell the whole damn world will be after you. Being a mind reader is....fuck you know how many people would WANT you?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:29 am
"Well hopefully we can keep the damage control to a minimum" Gin commented "I dont want the world to know about me...people tend to distrust psychics....it's a risk...but if we can save some lives than its worth the exposure...who knows maybe a sexy demoness will snatch me up after this"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:26 am
“Kaguya....I know it’s risky, it’s crazy to boot but if we can get someone on the inside, we have a better chance at not only stopping who is responsible but also finding those that were taken. Or at the very least find another clue into finding them. We don’t know what these people are doing with them. Selling them off, killing them, or what. But at the very least we can give their families closure.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:10 pm
Kaguya would sigh as she stood there, rubbing her face they had a point they needed to find these missing people...and Gin was the only one out of them that had a talent that would cause a mass of people to want him. "Fine...." she stated shaking her head as she stood there, "but at no point are you to lose your badge." she said simply, "Sesshoumaru managed to find me and have Jaken come get me...so under NO circumstances do you lose the badge got it gin?!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:18 pm
"I got it, I got it" Gin said sweatdropping as he put his hands up " I'll be sure to safeguard my badge with my life." He told them "But I think this is the best plan of action....it lets us resume our lives as if nothing has happened and gives us a shot to blow this thing wide open if it works out. Let's do it" he smiled at the other two
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:43 pm
Yazuma nodded and stuck her hand in the air between them in a balled fist. A gestured they hand come up upon becoming friends. A secret handshake of sorts.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:49 pm
Kaguya would raise her fist to join Yazuma's as she would smirk some looking towards Gin, "once this goes we cannot stop no matter what....so maybe I can finally attempt that thought on hiding a body" she said with a small dark grin before looking at Yazuma. "it might be Gin's if he doesn't keep his promise though."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:07 pm
"You can count on me"Gin said bringing his fist up to theirs "This is so exciting I could... Mr. Taisho just entered the building" Gin said as his eyes flashed blue for a moment "He has such a strong demonic aura. I bet he's here to discuss these kidnappings with Inuyasha as well. If people like the media start to pick up on these disappearances then that cant look good on the leader of our city" he said "We need to solve this thing."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:37 am
The three dropped their fists and turned as the elevator doors opened and Ferra and Sesshoumaru stepped out. Ferra split from her Fathers side and made her way to the trio, carrying a case, while Sesshoumaru went to his brother.
”alright. Here are you security passes. Just swipe these at all the doors and you'll get access throughout the facility. Also here are your standard issue sidearms.” Ferra passed to each of them security badges on lanyards and then a handgun to each of them with three magazines, one to go into the unloaded gun and two as backups, as well as holsters for each the extra magazines.

Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:41 pm
Kaguya would glance over towards the doors as she saw Ferra and Sesshoumaru enter the room, the room seemed to become almost sterner as those around them working attempted to look even busier than normal. Though as Ferra came over towards them, she would let her attention drop for now...even if the man she had a massive crush on was in the room. "Really guns? these work on youkai?" she asked as she stood there then looked to Yazuma, "I should just give you mind Yazuma....I got the wind on my side faster than any bullet"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:04 am
"These are probably special bullets. I read that Hunters use bullets infused with Sesshoumaru's own youki to charge them. They have some real stopping power" Gin said "I think Hunters only use them as backups if they run out of their own energy. Or if you are a human without a special abilities" Gin stated as he turned to Ferra "Why did Sesshoumaru-sama come here today. Its related to the kidnappings isnt it?"he asked curiously
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:36 am
“Yes. Each hunter is issued one as a last line of defense.” She said and made sure that that Kaguya kept it. “He’s here for a progress report.....there’s been another disappearance reported this morning. It’s said that it happened roughly the same time your uncle retrieved you Kaguya.” She said grimly.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:29 pm
Kaguya would sigh some shaking her head "fine..." she just detested guns and would just put it in her pocket for now or where she could clip it to her side. It felt heavy and she wasn't liking the feeling of it but as she turned to look over at Ferra as she mentioned her uncle and she almost growled at the mention of that man. Though the coincidence seemed...off and she wondered was that his plan? He was hoping to use her to get Sesshoumaru's weakness but....to also cause the kidnapping. "I doubt the man is smart enough to do something like this....he's a trickster but theres no profit or win in this for him."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:55 pm
"That is true, but that hasn't stopped him before has it?"Gin asked "people still talk about the man with the baboon pelt who terrorized the feudal era"he said with a deep frown "I think right now, we shouldnt rule out anything and I mean anything as a possibility until we shed some more light on what exactly is going on" he told the group
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:24 am
”well, either way, we should pitch our plan to him.”
”what plan?” Ferra asked. ”we found something, could be nothing though....a commonality between the victims is that they had very powerful talents. Our hunch is that who ever is. behind this is collecting them for their gifts. When we go back to school undercover, we make ourselves, or Gin whos volunteered, to make him desirable to this person into capturing him. We track him and he leads us to neither the victims or to a place that could have more answers
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:28 pm
"Look I aint proud of that part of my family and I rather very much keep it where I am not associated with him at all!" she stated quickly and sighed shaking her head, though glancing back at Ferra she nodded. "If we send Gin undercover, and make sure he keeps his badge on him we can use the same tracking system that Sesshoumaru used to find me....that way we can then figure out who is doing this or have a better understanding....."

She needed to keep the connetion between her and Naraku down that much more, she was going to have to call the man ahd make sure he had nothing to do with this. "so the first plan of operation is to find the new target zone....we need to et you out in the open Gin"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:47 pm
”the scenes already been across. This point of dissaperence is near the campus but not on campus. The victims name is Heneka. Male. Age 22. A fox demon. If you hypotheses is correct, he was taken for his magical ability. His records show that he is a silver fox. A rare, born once in a lifetime kind of creature”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:16 pm
"A silver fox?" Shippou's voice could be heard as he would sit there on a chair almost like he had just appeared but the young fox demon would let his tail flick come. "Interesting, specially for a fox to be captured...but the silver fox is truly rare...with our talents for illusions a silver fox's abilities are amplified where in the past some even took up being thieves such as one you know as Youko Kurama."

"The legendary bandit that was said to steal anything and everything..." Kaguya stated tapping her chin in thought, "So we got rare talents and reincarnations basically going on...this sounds more like a collector..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:33 am
"Perhaps...you know who was also a collector of demon parts....we should just be careful as we implement this plan"Gin said nodding his head before turning his head looking at the door before moments later Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha stepped through the door "Inuyasha has explained to me the situation at hand. I have decided to personally oversee this matter until it is resolved. As such I will be stationing myself directly on the school grounds as its acting Founder. You all will report in directly to Ferra and I while you are on campus grounds understood."he said in more of a statement rather than a question "If you have any questions Ferra will be there to take care of you and relay any messages to me should I not be available. A lot of political pressure and media will be on all of us if word of these abductions spreads around, this needs to be dealt with swiftly and quietly." he told the deathly quiet office, all eyes on him as he spoke "I trust you all will get things done around here"he said looking at his three newest Hunters and more specifically at Kaguya
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:14 am
“We May have a plan to that Sir.” Yazuma said, “As students at the school, we already have solid reasons to be there and have had contact in one fashion or another with some of the victims. We noticed a pattern that each of them jas something that they have a talent or are power or even attribute that makes them unique or special. Our plan is that while at the campus, make Gin and his talent catch the eye of the perpetrator, with tracking we can follow him back to where he is keeping them or at least where they may have been held for some time before being moved on, depending if this person is a collector or trader.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:45 pm
Kaguya glared some at Gin, since telling them who she was related to now she just couldn't seem to move past it. She would just let him talk for now, she had her reasons...she had her dreams and that was to be free of the wretch that was her Uncle...even at a cost..

When Sesshoumaru spoke and brought up the media...Kaguya almost felt a light bulp pop on....Naraku wanted him destroyed...if the media got a hold of what was happening then that would ruin him. Though as she thought about collecting the data to then..release it to the media she felt cold eyes on her. She turned her head some looking at Sesshoumaru and would just stand still not like a deer in headlights but she knew she had to watch her step...pissing him off would make things worse. "We got our plan...lets get settled to getting it going...."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum