The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

The Dragon and the Fox Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:00 pm
"Oh no Inuyasha. I didn't know it was that serious..."Yukine said as she reached out putting a hand on his shoulder "I can see how that would be a tough decision and one that requires a lot of thought....I could imagine it wouldn't be easy transforming into a demon...but I imagine its just as rough living without the one you love too"she said shaking her head "I know I'm not in your relationship, but I think it'll be worth it in the long run."

Akuma looked down her as his face looked as though he was ready to burst a vessel as he shook his head "N-n-no nothing wrong. I just forgot that we slept here yesterday t-that's all. Caught me by surprise."he commented still blushing though couldn't stop himself from looking at her body "Amazing"he said to himself softly

Wu smiled as he held up his hand "Hello dearest"he said looking down at her "Well I today is the day you all came back to the castle. But before you do, I wanted to talk to you without your mother hearing our conversation. I want to ask you, is everything okay? I was looking through my mirror and could sense the sudden rise and fall in your power. Are you growing unstable again?"he asked her. When she was much younger, he had used his mastery of seals and talismans to seal back some of her raw power least she end up much like Yukine, losing control, but on a much more destructive level due to her unbridled strength "Do I need to check the seals?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:05 pm
“Thanks Yuki......it’s hard not seeing her honestly....I wish I could have brought her with me....but someone needs to look out for the village.” He said and sighed. “From the perspective of one who has changed what they are, granted still not as extreme as one your lady would go through, is difficult to decide upon....but I’m sure all she needs is time. Humans though frail, or extraordinary creatures.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:13 pm
Artemis would tilt her head as she looked at him, seeing him turning redder and she would shake her head as she soon slid from the bed standing there naked before him. "Akuma...have you ever been with a woman before?" she asked giving him a teasing smirk. "Cause for a prince like you, this sort of thing shouldn't be new to you..." she moved towards him, almost stalking him like he was prey. "do you find me...attractive?...perhaps something more" she stepped up closer, her wings flexing slightly as she then stepped around him quickly to grab her clothing she had left on the chair behind him and began to get dressed.

Asura shifted as he brought up that he had more or less saw what had happened down in the runes, "great...you saw that?" she stated and seemed frustrated her anger almost clear, as she paced some. When he mentioned the seals though she stilled, "no! they are fine....they haven't broken or anything..." she stated not looking at him. "I just....my strength has been...everything and...I coudln't...I coudln't even protect the others..." she said softly, "I....I'm to be empress one day..if I can't protect this group...then what sort of Empress will I even be..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:55 am
"I dunno Sabreal, going from an Angel to a Fallen one, essentially a demon is a pretty big change....speaking of, how is that change going? I know I used my magic to help stabilize the change but I'm sure you're still dying to test out the new reaches of your abilities. How about you help me with my rehab and we focus on strengthening you up before our next mission? That way you can actually try to protect me"Yukine winked at him "Plus I think we should let my Dad and the Grandmaster check you out too...just to make sure the power transfer was truly successful"she said blushing slightly "I'm..uh..not 100% sure of my magic just yet...plus I want my Dad to tell me more about this wand"

Akuma was blushing hard and his manhood was at full attention by the time she reached him and her clothing as he shook his head "N-no I have not been with a woman before! I...uh...haven't really had the chance too...most people are either scared of my own power by reputation....or my sister....and besides I'm usually too quiet and busy studying to be noticed. Asura is the one who usually gets everyones attention, male and female"he commented "B-But to answer your question, yes, you are v-very attractive...maybe the most beautiful woman I've ever seen"he stated

Wu gave a sad smile to his daughter as he tapped her on the shoulder "Follow me"he said as he began walking off through the courtyard heading towards a reflective pool of water that stood motionless beside them "Asura, this water is calm yes?"he said and held up his hand "Before you roll your eyes, just hear me out."he said "If I was to throw a rock into the water, I would disrupt the calm of the water...but what would eventually happen? The water will eat the rock, sink it to its crushing depths, and return to being calm on the surface."he told her "That rock is still there...ever present beneath the surface. Yet those who look upon the water would never know just how many rocks are being crushed down below, they only see its cool, calm surface."he said "To be the Empress is too be like water. You must be fluid, adaptable, calm on the surface, with an unknown amount of depth."he said "You will not be able to keep everyone and everything safe. That is a lesson your mother is even struggling to learn to this day. Every loss she endures affects her deeply, knowing she is unable to keep her people safe, to have to send her children into war out of necessity. It isn't an easy burden to bear, but I think personally, you will be a great Empress, because at this early age you already see the limitations in yourself and your current strength. That is a level of foresight your Mother was not afforded in her youth."he told her "And that it is not only you're strength, but the strength of those who left you up as Empress that guide you."

Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:48 pm
Artemis couldn't help but give a faint smile as she slid her clothing on and would make sure her wings slid thorugh the opening in the back, she then looked back at him as her hair fell down her back in a silvery waterfall. "really....a shame" she stated as she smirked, "I'm sure you'd be quiet the man..." she then turned to face him fully. "as for scared...do you see me running away in terror? I do believe my father would shun me if I gave into such a weakness as being afraid of you" she teased him with a small laugh.

Asura sighed some as she felt his hand tapping her shoulder, she glanced towards him the man was always able to do that even blind...she remember her mother telling her how it happened..she shook her head but went to follow after him. Moving towards the courtyard and then looking into the pool, she leaned over the edge looking at her reflection just as he held up his hand and she nodded. "well ya....its a pond theres no current.." though sh ecould tell soon that a lecture was upon her. "I"m not taking notes..." she said quickly towards him, as she put one hand on her hip listening to him. Though as he explained she looked towards the water again, though no stone had been thrown she could almost feel the pressure around her...the four lands and their lords. The people within each looking towards her for guidance, she could almost feel the pressure so much she felt like she couldn't breath. As he finished she shook her head, "but...but I know that dad...I mean...mom had you you where there the whole time....I got a twin brother who rather have his nose in books and a mother and father far to busy to look up" she said quickly towards him, sighing. "so whats the point of being....fluid! when I feel like every day I'm drowning..."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:04 pm
“That would be wise.” He said and raised his arm and let it be encased with the blue holy fire. “You’re not wrong. I wish to know all that I can be capable of. Not only to be able to protect you, but you be able to stop the other angles. Lucifer and the other of Arc angel order are incredibly powerful.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:13 pm
Yukine nodded her head "I believe you. Looking at the power you and Artemis possess I can tell that defeating these other Angels is going to be no easy challenge...and then there is Lucifer himself to also deal with with Lord Yami...we definitely have to be prepared for what's to come"she said "So when we get back you'll get to the training grounds with me"

"Well I didn't mean you"Akuma said quickly "Of course you're strong enough to not feel intimidated...but some of the other princesses in the kingdom feel that way."he said shaking his head "I understand where they are coming from. Doesn't make it any better for me, but I understand"he said as he finished dressing as well tying his obi around his waist as he looked over at her "But I do like that you do not feel fear"

"It still seems you haven't realized the purpose of the people around you my dear"Wu said as he placed his hand on her shoulder "Your mother had me, a person with a ton of knowledge for her to use as a resource to help her. Asura....have you ever asked your brother why he always has his heads in the books? If you have not yet, I think his answer may surprise you."he said "You are currently building friendships with those who are the next generation of rulers of the 4 lands, when your time as Empress comes, you will already have the trust of the rulers you will be leading. You aren't drowning, you are just unsure whether or not you'll be able to swim, and believe me my daughter, you are a much stronger swimmer than you know."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:18 pm
Asura felt his hand on her shoulder as she turned to look st her father, the blindfold always in place hiding what he had lost to her uncle that was inside of her. She then glanced away trying to think of what to say as he asked her if she had ever questioned her brother...why he did the things he did. The other lords and ladies though young showed much promise coukd she trust them....did they trust her. “What if they...don’t trust me...” she asked looking back at him. “What if they don’t see me as a ruler...what if I cause the lands to split? Undo what the family has done for so long...”

Artemis woud then dully after finishing dressing, moving up behind him as he soon felt her hands on his back as she helped him with the obi. “There is only one thing I fear...and well we don’t know one another that we’ll die mento tell you.” She whispers into his ear as she then kissed his cheek before stepping back.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:57 pm
“Well then, let us not waste tome and speak with your father first. I’m sure he is waiting to hear of how you obtained the wand.” Sabreal said with a proud smile. That though she had been greatly injured, his kitten princess had managed to hold her own and claim a powerful magic.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:46 am
"Well if they don't end up trusting you, as a leader you can do one of two things. Change yourself to earn their trust...or rule with an iron fist and force them to listen. There have been a long line of rulers that have come before you Asura...some have governed with peace and love, others with power and fear, but the single common thing that they all share, is they did whatever they thought they had to do to protect their country and their people. At the end of the day, that's all that matters. Your mother was just a little girl when she attempted to reunite the 4 Lands. These much older and well established Daiyoukai Lords had no reason to trust or believe in what she was doing. But she continued moving forward and eventually even the likes of Raizen fell in line and rallied behind her. Sometimes she had to use diplomacy...sometimes she had to fight...but through it all she has managed to stay herself. No one is asking you to be the next Empress Ayame or Emperor Rei Yuan, all we wish is that when it is time for Empress Asura to rule, that she does so proudly, no matter what the outcome."Wu said as he smiled over at his daughter "And I am sure you will do just that."

"Right!"Yukine said as she looked over to Sayuri and Ryoma with a knowing grin "Ya know, I'm glad that stuffy Fox finally found someone to put him in his place. Maybe he'll be known for something more than just thieving and assassination with Lady Sayuri pulling on his leash to come home every night"she teased before pulling Sabreal through the portal just as they ran into Sesshoumaru and Miaka on the other side "Ohh nee-chan, just one of the two people I was looking for. Where's Father?"

"Come with me Inuyasha"Sesshoumaru instructed to him "Our Father has some information to tell you regarding where the next artifact is hidden, and how you'll need to use Tessaiga to reach the Palace in the Sky"he finished before turning and beginning to walk away as he nodded over at Miaka

"Well hopefully one day I will be able to earn that trust"Akuma said blushing slightly as he then turned around to face her "I...uh...know this is all sudden and new but....I...I would like to be your mate"he said blushing even redder "I mean you know after all the fighting is done and stuff...I know there is a war going on and stuff but I've never met a person like you and....I want to keep you near me"he said taking a deep breath steadying himself confidently standing up tall "Of course you can take the time to get to know me first, I would just like to make my intention clear"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:07 pm
She nodded back at him and turned to her sister. “Glad to see you seemed to fairer better then I did in that temple.” She said with a look of love and relief for her sister which then transferred to Sabreal as she knew what the angle meant to her sister. “Father answering corespondents from the south at the moment. Gathering the grand mages to see what spells would help in the coming battle. What did you need? “ she said, though she could already sense the magic and energy emanating from her sister. It told her that Yukine had the artifact with her.

“If it’s a barrier, I already have the ability to break through even the strongest of magical barriers...” the half demon boasted, happy to be off the tense subject of Kagome and of she would remain his for the rest of time.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:09 pm
She closed her eyes and couldn't help but slightly laugh picturing her mother as this small girl but she would look at her father again, "Hard to imagine mom as anything other than what she is now....I've seen the pictures of her when she was young, she looks far different from that I can tell the journey for her wasn't easy, the pain she felt at times....the lives that slipped through her fingers and the ones she holds close like her own children....I've...I've never known any life other than that I will be empress just because I was born a few moments before Akuma...what would things be if he was chosen and not I...he'd rule better probably...." she closed her eyes sighing again. "I just don't see the Empress you or anyone else sees....I just....see this...wild girl that cares more about fighting...but now thats gone..."

Artemis would go to step away from him once she had helped him with his obi when he turned to face her, and would then speak as she paused and turned to look at him. Looking him over as his face was burning redder than she had seen him, she shifted then spoke "you should find someone else...." she stated as she gripped the handle on the door. "someone that you won't be judged for..." she went to open the door to leave.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:52 pm
"Well....first I wanted to get Sabreal checked out....I know it was kind of sudden that the transformation happened...and my magic has been rather unstable as of late...so I want to make sure everything is all good."Yukine said as she then began to smile "Also I wanted more information on this"she said as she pulled out her new wand "The energy I feel from this is amazing and I want to know more about it"she told her elder sister

Akuma blushed slightly before shaking his head "No one's judgment matters but my own."he said firmly "After all this is done, I will prove too be a worthy mate for you"he said pushing his hair back behind him proudly "Just you wait and see"he said smiling

Wu smiled down at his daughter laughing slightly "Believe me, I don't think that fight is gone. You are just going through some growing pains."he told her before letting out a small sigh "You know, it doesn't have to be you to be ruler, you can give the throne to your brother, if that is what you truly wanted"he said looking at her out the side of his eyes for her reaction "It is your throne by birth right...doesn't mean you have to keep it as such. If you really are feeling to pressured to rule, you can always give that burden to your brother and live a more carefree lifestyle if that is what you wish"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:59 pm
Miaka looked over at Sabreal, who on the surface appeared normal, save for the slight change in his physical appearance since the fall. But her attention was quickly dragged back to her sister where she held the wind out. Miaka felt a sense of pride at her sisters ability to get the wand. “Our races great artifact, since it was wielded by the first of Cat demons of the south, it could be that it’s power is I tuned with the souls of its former master.” She said, “but I’m with their soul having been decided between you and father, that could be way you feel more unstable then usual. Tell me about your experience at the temple from the beginning while we go and find Father. Perhaps even Lord Sol could shed some light in the matter.” She said and walked down the hall with them on the other side of ayukine. “As for Sabreal....you experienced a burn on that arm, yes?”
He looked at his arm that had he had stuck in the flames to reach yukine but it hadn’t been burned...
“Well...no not a burn.....but i think it should have.”
“Ymwell yes and know. What little experience I’ve had with Those that worship angels or is what they claim to be holy fire, it is or is meant to be Puryifying. Yours however, since you’ve fallen, with the side of my sister, has changed.”
“How do you mean?”
“Well from what I can see, at a guess, it’s mixed with hers. Part of her magic is part of you.”
“I....I don’t understand.”
Miaka stopped and held out her hand. “May I see your arm?” He gave her an odd and confused look that he also gave to Yukine for confirmation before holding out the limb to the elder sister. She held his wrist and and her hand erupted in flame. He jerked back but couldn’t pull from Miakas grip. He felt the searing heat from the fire, but no pain.
“And there you have it.” She said and pointed to the arm with her free hand and Sabreal looked at his arm. Through the flames, white hot glowing marks were etched in his skin. Swirling lines and dots, like a mandala with the Royal Southern Sun crest at its center. They were still present once the flames had died away but were slowly fading away.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:35 pm
Asura paused hearing her father say to pass it on to Akuma, she could do what she wanted if she did that....but they both had different roles to play since birth being empress is what she was trained and taught to become...Akuma was to take the place of their father and she sighed heavily. "As much as I woudln't mind giving my brother that crown....he has other things he wants in life." she looked at her father with a faint smile, "He's got a crush on a certain girl I can't let the burden of being a ruler get in the way of that specially since he idolizes you so much and wants to become well you...just better in his eyes" she chuckled shaking her head, "as much as I think becoming like Raizen and doing what I want...going where ever my feet take me...I know becoming Empress is what must be done...what I should do....even if I have no idea how im going to even become a good empress when all I can do is start fights..."

Artemis watched him and would speak "If that is your choice, I'm not going to force you to change....but having a mate isn't what I want...." she said pushing the door open. "My goal....is to free my mother and escape lusifers grasp...also...don't you have to go speak to Raizen about that matter....considering....he is my father" she said as she stepped out the door and letting it swing shut behind her.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:00 pm
"OOOoooOooo"Yukine chimed out as she watched the marks form on his arms "No way, you have the same magical resistances that our bloodline has now"she stated in surprise "I guess when I used that spell I drew directly from the essence of Mizen instead of just my youki and magical energy....you've truly fallen and become something more than just an Angel altogether......we're going to have to study the effects of your abilities as they manifest themselves."she stated

Wu smiled down at his daughter as he patted her on the head "That answer you gave was a very mature one. It lets me know you are more self-aware than I realize...and much more grown up."he said lifting her chin up to look at him "There's a time to be like Raizen, and a time to be like your mother. Whether or not you are a good or bad Empress isn't up to you, because the people will tell you how they feel. All you can do is be Asura Yuan, the 4th Dragon Empress."he said with a smile and a kiss on the forehead before he turned heading back towards the palace

"Hmmm"Akuma said to himself as the door closed as he tapped his chin before he finished readying himself before heading towards where the portal back to the palace awaited the group whenever they were ready
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:38 pm
Miaka smirked as Sabreal looked over his arm in awe. “Might I suggest a study in fire magic or maybe a history of of the Mizen lines magic abilities.” She said and looked to her sister, “Well with the in stable balance of mizens soul it would make sense...but let’s not forget about your personal stake in his change...many emotions can affect a spell.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:17 am
Asura looked at her father closing her eyes as she felt his hand press against her head, it had been some time since he had done that to her. Though she couldn’t help but feel a tad bit relieved that she was able to talk to him about all of this, she was still fearful but she soon spoke “thank you for your counsel....pap” she said softly, it had been a long time since she called them as well but she felt it was a good time to say it. She woukd then turn to head toward the others.

Artemis showed up sometime after Akuma her hair braided back and her wings folded around her shoulders. She glanced at Akuma but didn’t say anything even as soon as the sound of heals hitting the floor quickly could be heard. “How dare that fucking monk barge in!” Sayuris voice coukd be heard the demo was was furious.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:40 pm
Yukine nodded her head in agreement "That is true and I was feeling a rush of different things at the time when I cast the spell....I'm not exactly the calm, collected spellcaster my sister is."she said scratching the back of her head with a laugh before turning around seeing the others as Sayuri was walking up with Ryoma palming his face behind him shaking his head

"Ah yes we already had this discussion Lady Sayuri"Wu said as he headed inside with Asura in tow "And I told you, I'm here to speak to my daughter, and she has been spoken to. Your temper is completely unwarranted as usual, I used much discretion when tampering with the barrier. It is as advanced as even the barriers Lady Ryoko constructs if not even more so and she managed to hide an entire kingdom! Completely fascinating magic if I do say so myself."he said with the same blind smile he usually wore when he wasn't planning on taking any repercussions for his "meddling" as usual as others called it
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:38 pm
“Well he certainty didn’t waist any time.” Miaka said and sighed before looking to Saturn as they began to walk pass. “Welcome back Ryoma. Welcome lady Sayuri.” She said in greeting
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:21 pm
Sayuri growled at him, her eyes even glowing a bit even if they had discussed this she still was not happy about it even as she looked to see Asura moving towards them and she spoke. "If not for me honoring the wishes of my uncle I would have seen your head roll long ago from your meddling....your wife needs to learn to put a leash on you" she still was clearly upset shaking her head. "just gather the rest of your little runts and leave my lands"

Artemis glanced around as she spoke "we are still missing a few of them milady Sayuri" she would bow her head towards the demoness. Though she glanced towards Ryoma and couldn't help but chuckle "Didn't think I'd see a fox tamed so quickly."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:41 pm
"Yes, yes well as soon as the others are all here we shall be returning to the palace."Wu said with a slight chuckle despite Sayuri's seething anger "And do not worry, I'll be sure to make sure Ryoma returns back here in one piece after this is all over"he commented as he himself decided to reopen the portal and stepped through "I'll be waiting for you all on the other side"he said waving his hand as he stepped in

Ryoma looked over at Artemis raising his eyebrow "Well we've known each other for all of 2 months so..."he said shrugging her off before turning his attention back to Sayuri "The stupid monk is right though. I'm coming straight back here once this is all done. We have our....own plans now"he said with a knowing nod to her "Can you message for the rest of them Akuma, let's get a move on"he stated as Akuma nodded placing two fingers to his forehead and communicating with the others to step through the portal, namely his sister who had yet to step back into the castle as the others were already present
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:55 pm
“Anyway, father should be done by now. Let’s see if he can answer your questions about the artifact.” She said and lead them to their fathers chambers in the the guest halls of the palace.

“So are you going to answer me or what?” Inuyasha asked and waved a hand in front of his brother face, “spacing out or is this a side effect of what your mom did to your head?” Inuyasha asked.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:34 pm
Sayuri glared watching Wu leave but she would hold her tongue for now, she was beyond furious and she was going to get with Magi about this and ensure that Wu could never get to her home again. Even if it made her an enemy she wasn't about to allow some monk...or anyone have access to her home without her permission. She then looked over towards Ryoma as he stepped up to her and she nodded, her hand raising up to gently press against his cheek "return safely...we have much to do when you come back" she said kissing his cheek before stepping away.

Asura would grumble when she heard her brother more or less enter her head and she sighed "I'm coming Akuma jeez..." she said quickly as she stormed towards the location they were to meet up seeing Sayuri walking by with a rather...angry look upon her face but paid no mind to for now. Stepping into the room she looked at the others "Akuma I swear I've told you NOT to use that ability, its annoying"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:13 pm
"Right!"Yukine said as they ventured through the halls before coming upon their father in the Southern Wing of the palace in his usual lounge full of books, plush pillows and numerous experiments and odds and ends. He too was a former apprentice of the Mad Sage Magi and his former teacher's knack for experimenting with the arcane had definitely been passed down. The always smiling daiyoukai turned hearing the door opened and couldn't help but flash a toothy grin "Ahh so I see you've managed to obtain Mizen's claw after all. I never doubted you all for a second."he said as Yukine nodded her head "Yeah....we got it....but that wasn't without our share of....issues let's call them"she said shaking her head "But can you tell us more about Mizen's claw?"

"Of course, you'll need to know how all these artifacts play a larger role in this anyway."Sekai said "Now let's see, there's the Dragon's Eye Amulet, Tenzen's fang which I believe is in the form of a sword, which is where the Inu's tradition of fang-forged swords come from...Jinzen's tail...Jinzen was actually a 10 tailed Fox, though saved the true knowledge of dark magic in one of his tails and hid it in the darkness and of course Mizen's paw. Now Mizen's paw is unique in that it is said to be able to harness the power of the sun to enchant just about anything. Enchanting is a unique ability not many magic users posses in being able to imbue an item or a person with magical prosperities they usually wouldn't possess. I was never a good enchanter but your mother was quite gifted in it and it seems you have picked up on her ability as well, as evidenced by what appears to be the newest addition to our House"he said turning his cheery smile towards Sabreal "It seems my daughter's magic has rubbed off on you hm? It's very evident just by sensing your aura"

Sesshoumaru paused before looking back down at Inuyasha before punching him on top of the head and continuing walking "Shut up Inuyasha"he snapped letting out a sigh "Obviously it isn't that simple to just cut through this barrier. It is going to take the 3 swords we possess in order to cut through the barrier."he explained to his brother "Our father will tell you why you must be the one to possess the sword and how."

"That's right and it won't be easy Inuyasha"came the voice of their father as he came around the corner as Toga came around the corner holding up a finger "Only if Inuyasha is in his full youkai state will he be able to possess the sword...however when Inuyasha is in that state, he usually does not have control of himself and only being in contact with the Tessaiga will be able to restore his sanity...so it is quite a risky gamble for you to attempt to retrieve Tenzen's fang. Are you sure you are up to that challenge boy?"he questioned

Ryoma nodded his head as he then stepped through the portal reappearing back in the Imperial Palace as he let out a deep sigh before turning and vanishing once again, wanting to have a word with Lord Yami himself

"Yeah, yeah well Captain Ryoma's orders so take it up with him. He told me to summon everyone because it's time to go"Akuma said as he stepped through the portal after bowing to Lady Sayuri and thanking her and reappearing back in their home "Man it feels like we've been gone a really long time...."he stated
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum