The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

The World on the other Side - Page 4 Empty Re: The World on the other Side

Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:31 pm
He raised an eyebrow looking over at her "When I was a...oh"he said laughing as he popped in a puff of smoke as a tall muscular man with dark skin and black hair like Alibaba's and slightly pointed ears with one red and blue eye "Jango Koenma, second son and the third child of Queen Koenma and the Dark Elf Lord Dreyfus in hopes of making a Disciple...I got one blue eye and a world of disappointment"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:36 pm
She would chuckle slightly smiling a bit as she sat there trying to just have a good time, however when he changed she blinked a few times, what was with the attractiveness of the family? She would blush just a faint red, before she would shake her head as she would soon speak "I see...well its an honor to meet you." she stated as she would stand up giving a slight bow.

Though when he said a world of disappointments she would raise a brow, "Is that because of the one eye is a different color?" she asked as she stood there, "in all honesty I think you look just fine"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:41 pm
"I am one of the Queens 7 children. One of which was supposed to be a Disciple. One to finally tie Dark Elves into the Kingdom instead of living among the mountains. But I only got a portion of the magic, hence the one eye."he said "But thanks for the compliment. And dont bow to me. I don't even like going by Prince Jango. Just Jango"he said "Which is why I go about my days as a ninja cat mercenary, much easier"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:48 pm
She would chuckle some as she listened to him "I see I can understand the reason why now, though really of course its all up to the point that your happy nothing else should matter. At least that is how it is in my world kinda, everyone is just out to try and make themselves happy and better their lives."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:53 pm
"Hmmm that's not exactly the same here. But close enough"Jango said "I chose to protect my little brother, my family can be a bit overbearing...but I suppose I can be too since I was locked in the room"he sighed "so you're okay taking care of a kid for the rest of your life?"he asked "I'll also be protecting you now, and always watching"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:59 pm
"You still however are choosing something that you want to do, not what people expect you to do." She stated simply as she stood there and would then turn to look over towards Ali sleeping form the to Jango. "I do owe him....he saved me from a fate that would have been worse than a nightmare...besides he seems sweet and I think he enjoys being around another that sees him as what he is and not what others treat him as."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:09 pm
"I know...poor kid"Jango said sighing "Baba to the family, Disciple to the people, and all he wants is to be a kid and have fun."he commented sighing "he is such a soft spirit and people want so much of him and he gives until he's exhausted and passes out"he said "And that's where you come in to help him with his stressors"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:11 pm
She soon was moving over towards Ali's sleeping form as she pulled the blanket back up around him, the she noticed there was a curtain and she gently pulled it to help him sleep better in the dark. "That's fine with me really." She stated as she then looked back at him "I have a little brother annoying but I did what I could for him....if if there is one thing...I could want or ask for would be to find him and make sure he's alright...he's only 8"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:17 pm
"Hmmmm there was much chaos when the gate opened. There may be a way I can find out something for you the next time I return"Jango said "but is reassuring that Ali will be taken care of"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:19 pm
She glanced at him "if there's a chance I can find him and make sure he's alright I'm sure Ali won't mind if I have my little brother.." She was worried about him granted as she would brush her hair from her face then spoke "his name is Kenji, kinda looks like me so he has blue eyes too. About Ali's height....if that helps any.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:23 pm
"I will see what I can find out. I have to go back to that side tomorrow anyway"he said "I know the general area they said you are from, Ill learn more"he said "You should get some rest too"he commented
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:32 pm
Hanako would stand there before she nodded "alright and thank you again Jango." She stated simply as she would then move back over towards the couch to lay down. "Oh Jango when taking care of Ali is there anything I should know in advance?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:35 pm
"Ummm.....night time in the dark can be a problem...he has magically induced night terrors..and his magic is also significantly weaker at night. Also make sure he is ALWAYS wearing that crystal ring and necklace. It is very important or else his powers would run crazy in that tiny body"he said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:38 pm
"Right...I guess that means staying near by will help." She said thinking as she would start to slide her shoes off not used to the sandle like shoes. "And as for the jewelry I wondered why he kept them on, but i understand" she said simply as she began to unravel the braids she had in her hair to untangle the blonde strands.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:41 pm
It was then Jango who blushed slightly watching her undo her hair as he puffed on his thin golden pipe to hide it "Yes those jewels are very very important for him to wear"Jango said "Probably more so than anything else
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:45 pm
She didn't seem to notice that she was making him uncomfortable as she would continue to run her fingers through her rather long blonde hair, she glanced over at him again as he puffed on the pipe. "Well I'll make sure that they stay on, at least I'll try anyways children tend to not allow help" she said with a small laugh that soon turned into a yawn.

"If you think of anything else I should know...that could help please tell me." She stated before laying back with a sigh. It had been a while since she slept on anything soft. And as her head rested against the pillows Jango saw her fall asleep quickly.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:49 pm
Jango shook his head transforming into a cat once again as he jumped up into her arm lap as he laid down closing his eyes again amd falling asleep until the carriage slowed down as they approached a large town and castle looming over it "We've reached Dorena" the coach driver called back to them
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:27 pm
Hanako was fast asleep all the way up to the point that the driver would call back to them, she let out a soft sigh as she laid there groaning softly. She had no idea how long she had been out, as she felt something warm on her stomach as she looked down to see the strange feline laying there sleeping. Her mind would recall that his name was Jango before she began to sit up, the cat rolling down into her lap as she yawned. She couldn't' understand what the driver was saying as she looked around, "mm...how long was I out..." she said mostly to herself, before raising a hand to gently pull the curtain that blocked the window back to see where they where.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:59 pm
"Couple hours"came a voice from behind her as Alibaba stood looking at the two of them "I see you've met my brother Jango, I hope he didn't give you a hard time, usually his sword is the first thing he draws before even opening his mouth."he said as the carriage was slowing to a stop outside
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:06 pm
She rubbed her head and looked at Jango then over to Ali, "I let him out of the room and I suppose he thought I was alright from that..." she stated, before slowly standing up as she walked over to him. "did you sleep well? you look very refreshed....also...just where are we? I heard the driver say something but I couldn't understand him."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:53 pm
"Oh yeah that's right you still can't speak. We are in Dorena, the Capital City and this is the Diamond Palace. Each of the other palaces are named after a gem that gives it and the land strength. We just left the Jade Palace, Sheera is it's Princess and her dominion is prosperity. Jango is Prince of the Opal Palace, his dominion is protection. As you meet the others you'll learn them. Luck, justice, vitality, honor, love. Emerald, Obsidian, Topaz, lapis lazuli, Amethyst."he said "With the Diamond Palace being the main palace where my parents stay."he said as Jango woke up stretching, the pipe still in his furry cat mouth as he jumped down heading outside
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:02 pm
Hanako rubbed the back of her neck some trying to grasp all that however she would then look over towards Jango and notice the feline waking up before speaking, "I see wow...thats a lot to take in" she stated simply as she stood there chuckling, "though I guess that just means more to learn and read up on" she said simply with a laugh, though she would soon move back over to the couch as she would slid her shoes back on.

"So I take it this is where I'll spend most of my time with you right Ali?" she asked and then began to start to braid her hair back while walking over to him again just as the carriage finally came to a stop, allowing them to step out. Though she wasn't that surprised when she saw the large palace that truly seemed to shine like a jewel, she glanced up at it and blinked. "wow...one can just get...lost here.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:24 pm
"It's actually all a big cross with a circle running around it"Ali said though he nodded "And yes, this is where I spend some time...when I'm not floating back and forth between towns and castles. Those palaces are all under a providence that my siblings rule and report to our parents. Even without the magic, they are still direct ancestors of the first Disciples"he commented as he hopped out of the carriage
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:17 pm
"I see...quiet impressive then that your parents had managed all this" she stated simply glancing around still in awe, before she would speak "While here do I call you just Ali-sama from now on? Or how exactly do I go about things here...considering we will be surrounded by people who well as you said wont see me as anything than a common girl."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:11 am
"Ali-sama, Prince Alibaba both work while not in private on these grounds"Alibaba nodded "Good question, the last thing we need is for some uptight servant to cause an uproar over your casual tongue when addressing royalty....can you tell I hate being here sometimes?"he asked as he lead her through the palace gates and into the large pristine palace
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum