The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Crimson Petals upon the Wind - Page 8 Empty Re: Crimson Petals upon the Wind

Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:36 pm
Sesshoumaru paused as he now stood in front of Sayuri who was huddled up on the floor as he raised an eyebrow looking down at her "Does this idea cause you that much distress?"he asked curiously "Knowing you, you are probably thinking way to much about a simple decision"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:53 pm
When she heard his voice her mind snapped back to reality as she would let her eyes focused and soon drift to him as she would speak "its not that...well...maybe I'm not sure...." She stated as she stood there with a sigh, "I worry that....I will not be suited for such a role....I cannot even defeat your mother when she is going easy on me..." she stated as she gripped her arm, "How can I hope to be the mate you need if I cannot be anything like your mother..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:56 pm
"I don't want someone like my mother. I don't like my mother"Sesshoumaru said shortly as he looked over at her "I believe you will be fine as you are. Otherwise I would have not accepted my father's proposition."he said "You want to rebuild your lands correct? Help out your subjects? Well this is the best opportunity you are going to get. And it's not as though you are some stranger. We have been side by side for the better part of a decade now."he said "I'd rather mate you then someone who does not know about my short temper and silent attitude"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:06 pm
She bit her lip some as she stood there thinking, she wanted to protect her home even if little of her people still lived there or if none did at all. It was the last bit of her past she could hold onto that she wanted to save, she would then look at him "so...even if we mated...what we have between each other will remain the same then?" she asked staring at him, "because if you become like your mother im done...good bye" she said with a faint smile clearly teasing him.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:11 pm
"It would become a bigger problem if things changed between us if we are mated"Sesshoumaru said simply "I am a man of routine and patterns. I don't like when things change from what was originally planned. Nothing would be different between us except I have to treat you with more respect and we can have sex."he said as he looked down at her again "I think it is a fair trade off"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:15 pm
She shook her head at him "You aren't good with change at all...and its not like we have to...jump right into it. We can keep things the way they are" she said staring at him, at least he was a bit more understanding though she sometimes wondered if she was just the one that put to much stress on it..."Shall I go and tell your father then...?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:21 pm
"If you've come to your decision then yes you can tell him. But you might want to tell me first and foremost if you accept or not"Sesshoumaru said as he met her gaze as his golden eyes looked into hers "Sayuri Ren, are you going to be my mate and help me rule the West?"he asked never taking his eyes off of hers
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:26 pm
Sayuri stared at him when he suddenly got so formal he had a point she should probably at least tell him, considering it was him that she was going to mate. Now as she stood there it was all starting to come full circle she couldn't back out of this now, she had pretty much said yes just moments ago as she soon nodded her head. "Yes....I will become your mate and rule at your side."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:30 pm
Sesshoumaru gave her a small smile as he bowed his head to her "And I promise to mate and protect you for as long as I live. Now you may go tell me Father."he said as he raised his head smiling at her again before walking off once more leaving her to her thoughts *I feel comfortable with that decision...*he said to himself as he headed back to his bedroom
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:39 pm
Sayuri watched him leave and she couldn't help but smile in return, he rarely smiled to anyone but when they were alone it seemed to show more often. She soon would turn and head back inside the palace and towards Taisho's study knowing the older demon was probably there waiting for her and her decision. As she neared the door she would soon speak "Lord Taisho....may I come in?" she called and waited for his response before sliding the door open as she stepped inside sliding the door shut behind her and moved to stand in front of his desk. "I..ve made my decision.....I've chosen accept becoming Lord Sesshoumaru's Mate....on the hopes that the Mist Isles can be restored and my people freed of the chaos."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:47 pm
"You've come to make a wise decision. As your father-in-law I will do everything in my power to begin restoring the Isles."Taishou said as he held up a brush to her "I need you to sign your name on this document. You will officially become Sayuri Taishou and the Mist Isles will become a part of the West."he said "I will not tell you when to let Sesshoumaru mark you though Izanami will probably be expecting it because well...she's Izanami"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:51 pm
Sayuri took the brush from his hand as she looked over the document, reading it carefully to make sure that nothing was placed into it that she didn't agree to. it wasn't like she didn't trust the daiyoukai that helped raise her, she just didn't want Izanami having put something in it that would require her to do as the crazy demoness stated. "I believe Sesshoumaru will have to be the decider on that one....change does not go well for him and I do not wish to rush him into something he isn't prepared to face." she said as she soon was placing her name on the document....

"Is..that all you need me to sign then Milord?" She asked looking at him.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:55 pm
"That will do it"Taishou said as he rolled the document up then placing it on the side of his desk "Notifications will be sent to the other Lords and the nobles beneath me here in the west. Welcome to the Taishou clan Sayuri."he said "You seem to know Sesshoumaru very well, keep doing such a good job in taking care of him"he said with a smile "You are free to go"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:00 am
Sayuri bowed her head once more as she turned to leave, a sigh leaving her lips as she moved down the hall. She was going to be a Taisho now...it was strange to hear her name like that as she moved back towards her bedroom though she paused. If she was mated to Sesshoumaru would that mean she was to now reside in his chambers? Though she hoped things would remain some what the same between them...this was all political "I think a bath will help ease my mind..." she whispered to herself, heading to the shared bath as she began to slid out of her kimono wincing some as she strained the bandages on her one arm. "This is taking far longer to heal...." she stated as she began to peal the bandages off, the smell of blood easily coming from the bathroom as she tossed the bandages aside.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:04 am
Sesshoumaru looked up from the table he was reading at hearing her entering the bathroom as the smell of blood also reached his nose as he stood up heading to the bathroom as he knocked once since she wasn't fully undressed yet "Give me your arm"he said seeing the bloodied bandages on the ground "You can get in the bath first if you wish but give me your arm."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:08 am
She let out a startled yelp when she heard him and she turned slightly, blushing a bit this wasn't really all that bad considering that they were now going to be mated but to have him look at her this way was still something to get used to. Though at his order she knew either way she was going to do what he said, even if he had to do it with force...normally with him pinning her down like when they were kids. "Fine...but let me get in the water first....and use a towel so you do not stain your clothing." she stated sternly as she found a towel as well and quickly let her kimono fall to the ground before wrapping herself in it hoping he didn't see anything.

She would then move to the tub as she slid into the water sinking beneath it so that he couldn't see anything as she glanced back at him "alright...you can come over here now..." she stated.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:13 am
Sesshoumaru let out a small growl as he grabbed a towel and stripped off his clothing covering himself with his towel and folding his clothes setting them to the side as she got into the water as he moved the stool beside the large tub and took her wrist looking it over clearly seeing his mothers handy work as he let out a sigh before closing his eyes and beginning to lick her wounds. The taste of her blood wasn't bad Sesshoumaru noticed as the healing properties of his spit sent cool tingles down her arm and spine as little flecks of red could be seen coming down his chin slightly as he opened his eyes sparing a glance over in her direction
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:17 am
"Dont growl at me when I'm sparing you an earful from the servants about getting your WHITE clothing covered in blood" she stated as she glared at him some, and then looked away some when he came back over. The towel around his waist doing little to hide much else of his body as she could now see just how much he had changed from the 'boy' he once was. The toned chest and stomach, his arms showing the years of training, his whole body screamed 'perfection'.

Though when his tongue soon hit her skin, she couldn't help but shiver as a faint redness formed on her cheeks. She just sat there as still as she could holding the towel up to cover her breasts some, but she would soon peek over at him only for her eyes to meet his making her still a bit more as she saw her blood running down off his chin making another shiver ripple down her spin.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:25 am
Sesshoumaru saw the faint blush on her cheeks as he closed his eyes again as he continued licking at her wound for a while longer before pulling his tongue back still gently holding her arm and licking his lips "Does that feel any better?"he asked looking at her again seeing her dark hair fanned around her in the water also now noticing just how much she had grown as well. She was a full figured woman though Sesshoumaru usually never paid much attention because she wore basic clothing much like he did on his day to day tasks around the palace as he gently licked her wrist again
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:29 am
She nodded as she sat there, "yes...Its a shame my healing abilities do not work on myself...and only on others." she stated as she shifted, the water rippling against her flesh as she tried to keep the towel tightly around her chest. "Thank you...." she bit her lip feeling his lips run against her wrist again, was he doing that to help her? or was he now teasing her?

She would soon raise her other hand as she pushed herself up some onto her knees, her hand gently sliding to his cheek as she ran her thumb against his lips and then down his chin to clean the blood from his lips. But as she went to pull her hand back she froze, did she really just do that just now? her cheeks turning almost a dark red now as the towel also 'slipped' free and she was soon kneeling there uncovered, her black hair falling down her shoulders and just slightly over her breasts while the rest of it pooled and fanned out behind her.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:36 am
Sesshoumaru reached up feeling her hand against his cheek as he closed his eyes briefly feeling its warmth as he brought his hand against her cheek as he pushed her hair behind her ear as he leaned in slowly behind his hand as he pushed his lips against hers softly holding the contact for a moment and parting for just a second as he then kissed her again leaning against the outside of the tub
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:41 am
Sayuri watched him, feeling his hand sliding up against her cheek making another shiver ripple down her spine. What was this building in her chest all of a sudden? She could feel her heart racing, and her eyes soon shut as she felt his lips against hers. The kiss gentle and soft, making her take in a deep breath as it broke. Her eyes opening to meet his just when he pressed his lips against hers once more, her hand sliding down to his shoulder, while the other was still grasped in his hand.

Their bodies inches from pressing to the other the only thing keeping them apart was quiet literately...the tub.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:46 am
Sesshoumaru held the kiss longer as his thumb gently stroked her cheek as he kissed her before he slowly broke it again his lips still just inches from hers "Should I leave you to your bath now?"he asked his voice barely above a whisper as his other hand came up from her wrist gently playing with a lock of hair through his nails as he decided to kiss her once more as his eyes closed again as he decided to slid into the water with her never breaking their kiss
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:53 am
Sayuri didn't get much of a word out as his lips pressed to hers, holding her voice hostage it would seem but she didn't seem to mind. Her eyes lifted up to his once again only for them to shut as she felt the water rise and her back was soon pressed against the back of the tun. His body against hers, her arms sliding up to brace against his shoulders as their lips remained locked together, for a moment her mind raced with thoughts trying to figure out what should be done next, in her confusion her youkai made its move as her clawed fingers dragged down his arms and she began to playfully nip at his lips and soon catching his bottom lip between her fangs lightly breaking skin as she took a small taste of his blood.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:01 am
Sesshoumaru let out another small growl feeling his blood being drawn as he kissed both more aggressively and passionately as the taste of his powerful blood filled her senses as Sesshoumaru was getting fully aroused now as he had himself pressed against her since she was pinned beneath him against the wall as he pulled back from her fangs trailing kisses down her jawline to her neck as he could feel his fangs lengthen slightly which surprised him though he did not show it as he gently nipped at her neck where his mark would eventually be placed
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum