The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Crimson Petals upon the Wind - Page 17 Empty Re: Crimson Petals upon the Wind

Fri May 26, 2017 11:23 am
"Fighting pandas...." she stated as she looked at him with a raised brow, even if he had mumbled to himself her hearing was sharp enough to pick it up. With a shake of her head she would move across from him looking at the maps, as she would tilt her head some "your right they are odd...." though as she looked at them she would speak "what if one map isn't of what is on top of the island....but what is beneath it?" she asked as she then looked back up at him. "we are in this massive cavern far beneath the surface...we have no idea if we are near the coast nor how far down we are beneath the water...what if one of these maps is what is beneath the island..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri May 26, 2017 12:22 pm
"Well I don't know about you, however I for one do not plan on swimming down and finding out."Sesshoumaru said shaking his head "But you may be right, that would make sense that it could be a map of the the underneath passages."he said running his finger along one of them "We really need to find someone who knew your father well enough to tell us about some of his inner workings because this mystery is growing by the second. It seems there was much more than meets the eye going on with the isles before we were born."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri May 26, 2017 11:08 pm
"I wouldn't know who knew father the best...he never spoke of any friends and I am the last of the runs so I don't even think I have a family member alive that could explain to us what is going on here. Your father maybe the closet to him that we know and the more I stand here....the more I am starting to wonder if these islands or even the events here are meant to be known...."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat May 27, 2017 12:11 am
"I know my father knew your father, but I don't think even he would know anything about all of this. I'm starting to think you are right."Sesshoumaru said "I think we stumbled onto something we probably were not meant to. I suppose over time we will learn more about this, but we should dwell on it now. Let's take what maps and books we can for now and take them to the study above ground."he told her as he rolled up the maps that they were looking at
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat May 27, 2017 12:58 pm
Sayuri nodded as she gathered up a few books but as Sesshounaru turned to leave one book caught her attention, a faint aura was around it and she could not draw her attention away as she moved up and slid it among the other books. The islands held something here and she felt like this book had something within it to explain this place that was their home.

Leaving the caverns was quicker than coming down as they soon stepped out from behind the picture of her family a small it slid shut behind them. "Well one thing for sure....these islands are anything but dull." She stated with a small smile as she set the stack of books down with the other maps and charts.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat May 27, 2017 10:51 pm
"Agreed, it seems we are going to do much more here than simply govern the place."Sesshoumaru said as they walked "I think it's about time for us to get some food though. We skipped breakfast to meet with the Generals and after walking through those caverns I could use some hot tea and something warm to eat."he said "Let's drop these books off and see what work has been done in the kitchens so far."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun May 28, 2017 4:59 am
"Food sounds just perfect right now, even if we have to make it ourselves" she stated as they left the safety of the study, the barrier keeping all but them out and she would pull her hair over her shoulder brushing it out with her claws. "Though if the kitchens aren't able to make food, grilled fish sounds rather delicious....simple but i remember eating that mostly when I traveled to the west, simple meal for a simple girl at the time."

She glanced at him as they walked though, before speaking again "I know this is odd...but when was the last time we simple talked as we are now?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:24 am
Sesshoumaru shrugged at her question "There isn't many opportunities when you are expected to be perfect at all times"he said as they walked "But we've been talking like this since we've left the Western Palace. It's been a little more easy going being out here than it is in the west."he said as they reached the kitchen to see that while some were cooking, others were organizing and others still were repairing the damages done everywhere
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:30 pm
Sayuri would go silent as they would enter the kitchen, the smell of the food made her mouth water as she smiled. "Hmm this smells heavenly...." she stated as she couldn't help herself as she moved to one of the prep areas, one of the servants holding up an sample "here milady please enjoy" "Thank you" she stated as she took a bite, a soft moan leaving her lips as she soon was licking her thump and finger off of the juices making her shiver. "Hmm Sesshoumaru you should try this! its delightful!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:33 am
"I will wait until it is finished. Starting with tea is fine with me." Sesshoumaru said as he took a seat at the table as servants came to pour him too "You shouldn't snack too much either or else you won't be hungry when the food is done"he commented as he took a sip "this tea is surprisingly refreshing as well"he said "It seems our ingredients are recently harvested. A nice turn of events now that the castle is coming to life again"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:34 pm
Sayuri would almost pout at him that he was telling her not to snack, however she couldn’t help herself it had been so long since she had foods from her homeland but she would remain silent for now thanking the servants before she would soon take a seat beside her mate and leaned back in the chair some but would smirk a bit more hearing his words. “its rather nice, I may try my hand at a garden at least it will keep me occupied whenever I don’t wish to do boring paperwork.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:00 pm
"If that is what you so desire"Sesshoumaru said with a shrug as he sipped his tea "I would much rather explore these lands. There are still many powerful youkai that have taken residence on the isle in the wake of your father's death. I am sure they still need to be taught that there is a new ruler of these lands and to obey or die."he said "Killing these weaker youkai have left me hungry for a much more challenging match...I wish I would have been able to fully take on Youko and Hiei....that fight has left a bad taste in my mouth."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:04 am
"Would offer to train so you could at least settle down but I rather not destroy the island....considering I get a little to worked up when fighting you." She stated with a small smirk, even if she was mostly doing it to lisa him off in their training matches it was sometimes interesting how far she could push. It worked several times and she wasn't afraid to get hurt to make him into a stronger and more powerful youkai. "As for bad taste in your mouth....it won't last long who ever those two where you more than likely will get your shot st them soon....specially if they were the cause of my family's death."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:15 am
"From what all the evidence suggests, it was those two that were involved in the death. The black scorch marks are a trademark of Hiei's darkness flame. I had never met him before, but Lord Raizen commands powerful oni and youkai and it is said that dragon is straight from the pits of hell. And Youko Kurama is the next in line in Kurama's family, a renown thief in his own right along with Yomi and Kuronue they make up the Band of Thieves. One of the most successful and dangers thieving guilds in the world."Sesshoumaru said "They were definitely here to discover something...whether they were working together before hand is another story entirely."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:19 pm
Sayuri leaned back into her chair some, tapping her fingers against the table thinking. If these two had been sent from either territory and had not only done far more damage than good and she would then glance over at him once the servants had more or less left the room "what about the hidden chambers we found beneath the palace?" she asked softly. What they had found beneath the palace alone was almost shocking, it was untouched and had a hidden library that had books and scrolls that would not only help them but would probably help them thrive.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:28 am
"That could potentially be what they were looking for. Though your father broke the alliance he jad with my own, clearly he held a loyalty to the dog bloodline. If Kurama or Raizen were somehow looking to take over the Isles for there own advantage to wage war against the West, since it is so close, those documents we found in the library would aid them greatly in doing so." Sesshoumaru said as he leaned back in his chair "This isnt the first time either one of.them has been suspected of foul play, so the motive definitely is there for this type of treason."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:08 pm
"I never knew really why my father broke off the alliance we had, if I could learn about it...perhaps it would shed light as to why this all happened. What exactly is being hidden on these isles to turn one's back on honor and friends." she said, she was not against her father but there was so much hidden from them all that it was almost impossible to figure out what was happening. "It seems the more we delve into this the more questions we are left with."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:35 am
"As typical of every true mystery" Sesshoumaru sighed "Well we can worry about that as time passes" he said as food was brought out to them "We already have our hands full restoring this place"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:31 am
Sayuri would look at the food before them, a smile on her face as she looked it over "this looks amazing" she stated, granted the food at the western palace was amazing as well, but to see that such food that came from the natural plants, fruits, and animals on the isle looked great. Picking up her chopsticks she would take a bite, and almost moaned loudly as she smiled happily "this is fantastic" she stated, as she took another bite she could almost remember some of her past just from this. The chiefs and servants were smiling peeking from around the corner watching to make sure that the food was perfect.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:18 am
Sesshoumaru raised an eyebrow as he watched Sayuri and shook his head "Sometimes you act like a lady, sometimes you don't"he said noticing her moaning over food as he also began eating and nodded his approval "I do agree though, this is quite good. The cooks have done a good job."he commented

After they were done eating, Sesshoumaru stood from the table "We need to contact my father, we need to tell him of our findings under the castle as well as get an update as to what the Emperor is planning on doing in light of Raizen's actions involving your father Tao's death that we discovered. He gave me a crystal to communicate with him before we left, I believe it is back in our room. After I wish to spar and need either you or a General to be my partner. I don't want to grow rusty just because many of the threats on the isle that posed immediate danger have been removed"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:15 am
"I'm not in your mothers presence so I shall do what I please Sesshoumaru, and I never hear you complain on the battlefield...." she put an extra emphasis on battlefield as she meant both the actual battle or the bedroom. When the meal did end she sighed contently, it was far different from the kitchens in the west, and she rather enjoyed it remembering many of the flavors from her childhood. Her attention though went back to her mate "I'd feel better if he came here and saw for himself....but I know that's risky as I do not wish on the off chance the message is intercepted that others find out about it....Kurama could already know since he had his underlings here."

She really did not wish to have anyone find out about the system beneath the castle, even the builders she was wondering how to talk to them about it to keep passages closed up and not go further than they needed. Though merging the castle with those systems could help as well, great halls could be created there as well as training fields where the land would not suffer in training. "As for you getting rusty, I highly doubt it but if you wish to spare we can...but if your tired of dealing with me I suppose sending for Yomi would be fine...I am not sure of his fighting style really but he was my fathers general before his death and the fall of my clan." She herself wanted to see just what sort of skills Yomi held, but with him tending to the other hidden villages and trying to get their forces back up, pulling him from it could damage their efforts. The people knew who she was, but did they wish to follow her? She was of the black inu clan but...did it make her a rightful ruler of it and that weighed on her mind as she sat there starring into her saki cub.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:07 pm
Sesshoumaru watched her staring off into her cup for a moment before gently knocking on the back of her head "Earth to Sayuri? Anyone home?"he asked shaking his head as he stood up "You can come with me, send word for Yomi if you wish as well. I need to keep my skills sharp and my body active, or be prepared to be taken by me every night to work out the stress"he stated as he began making his way outside "Though I'm sure you wouldn't mind that either. I'm starting to believe you like sex more than me."he commented "As for my father coming here, he may not have an opportunity for some time"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:12 pm
When he hit the back of her head she seemed to come out of her daze and glanced back at him, her eyes on his own and she would roll her eyes. "what can I say its never dull, usually ends up with you actually being rather cute in the end to...fluffy" she said the last word softly and only for his ears as she smirked. Slowly standing she would thank the servants and then turned towards the door, "ill reach out to Yomi, if he is able to make it he'll be your partner...if not then I suppose I shall...besides your more fun to play with when your exhausted, you just let what ever comes to mind slip"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:06 pm
"Well here is to hoping one of you actually manages to tire me out"Sesshoumaru said as a soft wind picked up gently blowing his hair around as he sighed "So much work to be done and mystery to uncover."he said as his light whip began twirling around him before darting out in random directions striking training dummies around the area "Do you want to just go have sex right now then?"he asked curiously as he struck another training dummy
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:22 pm
Sayuri watched him the dummies being sliced apart she could see the bordum in his eyes, his whole body posture seemed lax but his question made her almost annoyed. "You must be truly bored out of your mind if you suddenly went to wanting sex....and here you told me to be more lady like...." she stated watching him knowing he was going to respond with 'do you want to or not' tone to his voice. Though with rather easy skill she weaved her way through the movements of his arm as she soon was standing almost nose to nose with him as she let her fingers slowly trail up form his stomach to his chin. "though I could use a fun game....its been awhile since we've...played tag" she stated with a dark grin, "or we simply go back to our chambers till dawn...your call my little puppy"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum