The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Crimson Petals upon the Wind - Page 15 Empty Re: Crimson Petals upon the Wind

Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:36 pm
"To get another assistant isn't to bad, we have many allies that can take on the challenge though we will also need to get someone who isn't influenced by power and holds loyalty highly...." she said her eyes looking at him, "theres a clan of demon hunters that could prove to be a good mix for us.....considering we are going up against oni"

Sayuri would groan softly as morning shined through the windows, she didn't want to leave the bed but she would only curl into the warmth of were her mate had once been. "Let the toad come in when he gets in here....for now..." she reached up grabbing his hair to try and pull him back down beside her. "I just want to lay against you a bit more."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:57 pm
"You think the other Lords will be happy with me when I tell them Demon Hunters will be joining our ranks to fight Raizen? They would be scared of a possible coup and we would lose their support instantly. I am an old family friend of the Orochi that you speak of, but now may not be the best time for their services."Rei said shaking his head

Sesshoumaru swiftly dodged her hand looking back at her with a smirk 'Nice try, but you know the rule, up at dawn. There are things that we need to get done you know."he said as he tossed her clothes onto her body
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:37 pm
"Then let me deal with them, I am used to moving beneath the shadows besides we can hide our son there....and it could strengthen the bond that much more" she stated simply as she sat there, her hair falling over her shoulder and she would soon speak "I can move in the shadows, something I'm quiet used to...because I have a feeling we might need this.."

Sayuri groaned some as she looked at him, and would twist herself not wanting to get up. "what is with that rule....when did I even agree to it..." she stated as felt the clothing falling ontop of her and she slowly pushed herself up. "you should be renamed the 'blonde inu' because only those of the sun rise this early..." she slid from the bed, and moved over to the small water basin to splash the cool water against her face, the water trickling down her naked body before she began to brush out her hair.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:11 pm
"Ryoko, no. You know how strongly the others feel about demon hunters. You may keep your contact with them just in case, but I do not wish to rely on their strength initially. We have our monks, and three of the four lords, Raizen cannot hope to stand against us for long."Rei Yuan said having an uneasy feeling about the Demon Hunters. He personally knew Onigumo Orochi, the head of the clan, because he grew up alongside Rei Yuan and Sheng-fu in the abandoned village in their youth. The Orochi were the other head of the serpent and represented the Black Snake while the Yuan represented the White Dragon both descended from the mythical serpent Hyorinmaru created by Lucifer and his angels to kid their creations, the humans, the same way Yami's sacred beasts guided the youkai. However the Yuan and the Orochi had differing views on how to live with the youkai, which caused many an argument to break out between the two human clans.

"You agreed to it the minute my father brought you into the castle"Sesshoumaru said "I don't remember agreeing to it either, but it is a way of life now"he said watching her for a moment. In truth he was proud of the woman he now called his, her beauty and confidence seemed to be growing daily so much that she almost seemed to give off a glow that captivated him before he realized he was staring and shook his head blinking "Once you're ready we can finally go down to the ports and see what has happened since yesterday."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:19 pm
She sighed shaking her head some at him, "They are the 'Ren' to us Rei...we cannot continue to live so differently....I feel one day they will be a great ally to us and welcome us as more than just friend...but as family" she stated as she stared at him before pushing from the bed to leave the room. "I'm going to go put our son to bed" she said calmly s she left the room.

Sayuri glanced at him through the small mirror, seeing how his golden eyes roamed over her. A small smile on her lips and she would speak "You know....its hard to believe that you used to be such a stubborn little pup...who tried so hard to become like his father" she turned to look at him, "You were so cute then" she laughed before grabbing her clothing and began to slid them on.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:37 pm
With his wife's kind attitude for humans and own hatred for youkai, Rei sometimes forgot that she was a powerful demoness as he let out a small chuckle nodding his head at her "Alright, tell him I said goodnight. And I will take your words into consideration, but remember, the Orochi do not promote peace and harmony among youkai and human and if need be I will raise my blade against them as well."he commented

"I think I accomplished what I set out to do."Sesshoumaru said and wasn't far off from the truth. His father was wiser and had more techniques, but in terms of a sword to sword fight the two youkai were almost evenly matched, a fact that greatly pleased Sesshoumaru internally "And I am still cute."he mumbled as he turned leaving the room to wait for her outside the hut as he could see Jaken approaching on AhUn
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:50 pm
"I know what they stand for....I was at the end of their blade several times" she stated as she glanced back at him with a small smile, then would head out he could hear her calling for their son not long after before the sound of laughter as she no doubt was going to play a little bit with him before he went to sleep.

Sayuri chuckled some at him, "only when your with me" she called after him knowing he heard it. She took her time getting ready till she would soon step from the hut, the sounds of the village already coming to life made her smile that much more before she would then turn her head to look at Sesshoumaru. "The energy here is so full of life, its fantastic"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:16 am
Young Uryu was currently playing with the ball in his room, though the child was a quite gifted one. He had 9 tails just like his mother and complete control of his bloodlust thanks to the harmonious dragons blood that flowed through him as he twirled through the air bouncing the ball of the wall before he dropped to the ground suddenly hearing his door open seeing his mother walk through the door "Hi Mommy!"he said happily running over to her

"I agree with that. I feel much more vibrant than I did in my parent's castle. It could also be that we are also out on our own and free again finally"Sesshoumaru said breathing in the smells from all over the isles as they headed back towards the ports which he could already hear was alive with building and selling already
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:18 pm
Ryoko would smile as she looked at her son and would kneel down to hug him as he ran towards her, her hands gently rubbing his back. "Hello my sweet little one" she stated and kissed his forehead before gently picking him up even if he was getting 'old' for it he was still her little kit. "Your father is a little busy tonight so it just be us tonight, but that just means we can have a little fun without him yelling at us" she teased him, though Rai didn't care for her teaching Uryu the skills she learned from her own parents she still felt it was important for him to learn. "So shall we start were we left off last time?" Plus it was a good tactic to get him to fall asleep.

Sayuri moved with him down towards the ports, seeing the place coming to life made her smile more as small flashes of memories seemed to pass by. She could remember coming to the ports with her parents, her mother laughing as her father carried her on his shoulders so she could see over the crowds. Though they were 'nobility' they lived along side their people, she would then glance back towards Sesshoumaru smirking some as she could almost see a 'small' child sitting on his shoulder and she started laughing before shaking her head. "Things are going well here, its already coming along way the villagers are already getting the markets up to trade goods..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:38 pm
"Yes yes"Uryu said excitedly as the young boy clapped his hands as his ball floated back over into his palms as he climbed up onto the bed "What are we going to work on tonight Mommy?"he asked curiously as his tails curled around him protectively as he rested on the bed "Are we going to make more fox magic?"he asked happily "I sensed Grandpa here earlier too before the castle shook too."he stated to her "I haven't seen Grandpa in a long time."

Sesshoumaru jumped slightly blinking as looked down at her as she was staring at him strangly and laughing "Why are you....nevermind."he said before listening to her finish her thoughts "Yes, I am also surprised at the speed at which the villagers are working. It seems they've been waiting a while to get back to living a regular life."he said as they reached the main docks as those who passed by bowed a hasty greeting to the prince and princess before hustling about their day "Well then...shall we go exploring?"he asked taking her hand in his "I'll let you lead again, go tend to the needs of your people."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:47 pm
"Your grandfather....was here but the shaking wasn't his doing it was Lord Raizen's" she stated simply as she stood there moving over to him, reaching out for a brush "First im going to brush your tails you've been skipping that.." she said chuckling, "but I want you to make fox fire circles you must make three and not let them 'disappear' so hold your concentration no matter what I do"

Sayuri shook her head, "nothing, just...a simple day dream" she said with a grin as she followed him while her eyes journeyed out across the village growing so quickly. Though she turned to look back at him when he grabbed her hand as she would speak "I think you like it when I take charge" but she moved with him "Lets check in with your fathers generals that he sent, see what progress they have done and what we can focus on in making sure the bay isn't attacked and over taken so easily"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:01 am
Uryu gave a slight frown hearing his grandfather had come and gone. He knew his mother didn't like her father, but since Uryu was a child, it was always a treat when his grandfather would come and teach him something new as he plopped down on the ground in front of his mother fanning out his tails for her across her lap as he took a deep breath and held out his hand as a small brightly glowing blue flame appeared as he made three rings in the air holding them with his power as he kept the flames burning brightly as he could feel his mother brushing his tail as his rings flickered momentarily but still held

"It is not a matter of me liking it. These are your isles, and I am also testing to see you are a strong leader when I am gone. There may be times I have to fight battles and you must be strong enough to survive and rule without me should I ever meet an untimely demise"Sesshoumaru said as he put his nose in the air "The Generals are still on the ships. Until the castle is rebuilt, that would be the best location for them"he said as they started walking towards one of the few warships that accompined the merchant ships across the channel separating the Isles from the West
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:23 am
Ryoka would watch him, knowing that Kurama adored his grandson she didn't want to much of an attachment to form...her own childhood a testament of what Kurama's adoration could cause as she would soon start to brush out his tails. She would sometimes pull hard, watching as his flames burned till she soon slid her lips to his ear and blew into it hoping to cause him to falter knowing it was a ticklish spot to the young boy.

"Have you meet your mother?" Sayuri asked quickly as she walked with him, "the women has had me secretly running your life for the past few years, she just approved of everything and gave the orders nothing more" she stated simply and sighed, "So this should be fairly simple" she stated proudly, though at the mention of the generals on their boats she sighed. "The castle should be an easy fix at least the one wing is still heavily in tact there...unless they plan on rebuilding it exatcly how it was....though once we find your imp we can get an idea of what is all happening"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:56 am
Uyru had remained calm while his tails were brushed despite her pulling but when she blew in his ear he giggled and flinched, though his flames did not move as he curled his tails around him protectively covering himself "Hey that's not fair!"he said as his flames then vanished as he turned around pouncing into his mothers arms laughing

"That is a good point you make...where has Jaken gone off to this time..."Sesshoumaru said before suddenly catching a whiff of Jaken as he moved over to a small stand with grilled food where the toad was currently engorging himself with food "Did I not give you specific instructions to report to me once the ships arrived?"came the Prince's stern voice as Jaken froze dropping his chopstick on the ground as he quickly turned around "Y-yes mi'lord, sorry mi'lord! But when I went to the village you were.......engaged with Princess Sayuri and I did not wish to interrupt. I-I did not know you would have made it to the village so soon! B-b-but before you get mad, everything is all set up and the Generals and Magistrate are awaiting your orders on board the big ship"he stated
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:42 pm
Ryoko laughed capturing him in her arms as she would tickle his sides ruffling his hair as she kissed his cheek, "hmm well I have told you sometime things are not fair" she stated as she would blow a rasberry onto his cheek gently with a warm smile. "though for now I believe its bed time."

Sayuri would simply stand off to the side as she listened to Sesshoumaru and Jaken speaking, the imp was always bumbling over something then again her husband did require perfection if not more than that when it came to his orders. She would then turn her attention towards the large ship before moving towards it figuring they'd follow once Sesshoumaru either was done giving a lecture or a thoughtful punishment. Either way the sound of her feet soon hitting the planks of the dock echoed around her as she made her way to the ramp, the guards seeing her coming would call out a inviting greeting towards her as she simply gave a nod of her head.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:59 pm
"Ohhh okay"Uryu said with a frown as he jumped over onto his bed climbing beneath the sheets as his tails wrapped around him snugly "Is Daddy going to leave the palace again?"Uryu asked curiously as he laid there

Sesshoumaru hit Jaken on the head before he was soon following behind Sayuri as they boarded the ship moving to the Captains quarters were the others stood bowing once they entered as Sesshoumaru motioned for everyone to take a seat "Sayuri will be the one conducting this meeting today."he said shortly as he sat back then letting her take charge as the others nodded their agreement
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:43 am
"He may for a while, things are getting a bit....troublesome but you'll be a great help to daddy if you help me keep the palace safe for everyone who stays here with us" Ryoko said as she sat on the edge of the bed and pulled the blankets up around him, "im sure daddy would appreciate you doing that and he'll give you a big reward....maybe taking you flying again, or train with you..just you and him"

Sayuri didn't even look back as she could hear the Imp's cries of pain as he was hit over the head, it was his doing to gain what he got. Though as she stepped onto the ship and into that room, all eyes were on her it was almost a bit hard but she would 'steel' herself as she would gently place her hand on the table before her as she spoke "First of all, Welcome to the Mist isles as you are well aware things are not as calm as they are back in the west. Youkai run rampant and need to be put to heel either in two ways.....they join with us.....or we cut them down" she will not allow demons to destroy her home than they already have.

"Second, many villages are still hiding so when we are scouting be careful they may not be aware of us and could see us as hostile so mind yourselves. Our main goal here is to take back these isles and reclaim the shores to set up a port that can rival the north if not defeat it if we must" Sayuri was't going to sugar coat anything, war was already at their door...she would prepare for it. "Before you are maps provided by Sesshoumaru, as you can see we've cleared a good portion already but before we push on we must secure the capitol once again" she tapped her finger on the spot were the old castle stood, "this point is critical it holds not only a symbol of power....but it also has an advantage point....since many of you are new to these isles you do not know what the castle once looked like. It had four towers representing the four 'lands' they served as look out points.....but of course being out here one cannot see that well...within them was a powerful magic that I was taught as a child and will recreate once they are created...once the plans for the rebuilding of the palace are approved I will explain further what this magic is...for now...any questions?"

She did not want to hide things from them, but to show her full hand now would only hinder them....Izanami taught her one good thing, do not show the full hand sometimes giving only hints would draw one in further tillt hey can see nothing else but what she choose for them to see.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:11 am
Uryu smiled brightly "I would love to do both of those things with Daddy!"he said excitedly before he suddenly frowned "Mommy...I had another one of those dreams last night where I saw the future. Lord Raizen is going to do some bad stuff isn't he?"Uryu asked curiously, which was made even stranger in that it was the exact same vision that Rei Yuan himself had divined using his Jade Amulet but Uryu saw the future subconsciously, a possible side effect of Rei Yuan's exposure

There was a pause between a few of the men as they shifted in their seats mulling over her words and looking at the figures and marks on the maps before them before one of the older Generals in the group looked up, one of his eyes covered by an eyepatch with scars surrounding it "Sayuri-hime"he began as he stood up to address her before bowing "We are ready to start at a moments notice. Our troops will begin clearing the rest of the forests immediately so the garrison squadron can begin work on the castle. Your orders are our law."he said with a salute before he also turned and saluted Sesshoumaru who waved him off dismissively as he sat back not wanting to be addressed right now. He was rather impressed how well Sayuri was delievering the plan they had crafted this morning and was satisfied with the approval of his father's Generals.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:41 pm
Ryoko would look at him listening as she would gently raise her hand to stroke his cheek gently, "yes...but your father and the other lords are going to do their very best to make sure Lord Raizen understands he can't do these things. You and I are going to protect the palace and all those inside, and may have to let others stay here too so that they can be safe...who knows you may meet some new friends" she stated with a gentle smile, there weren't many children his age in the palace so he was around adults most of the time but she wanted him to still be a child....even if some times he had to be an 'adult'. "so lets make daddy proud of his little warrior shall we?"

Sayuri nodded her head towards them, "I thank you for such words Generals" she stated looking them all in the eye. "Now lets get to work, and make these Isles rival that of the north" she smirked, after all it was not only Sesshoumaru's desire for an off port naval command it was also Inu No Taishos wanting to make sure that the fox kurama wasn't the only one with a navel command....but she had some things she was hiding the reason behind the isles creation...and what hid within them.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:30 pm
Uryu nodded in agreement with her as he snuggled down into his bed "Yes, make daddy proud."he said tiredly as he yawned as his eyes closed before falling asleep almost instantly as his tails protectively curled around him in his sleep. Uryu was a sweet and well mannered child who at times was a bit too smart for his own good and deeply perceptive of the world around him. Though innocence shown all over his face as he slept under his mother's watchful vigil.

"Yes ma'am"the Generals said in unison before rising from the table and bowing as they filed out of the room on the boat where commands could be heard being ordered in haste as the workings of the ship seemed to come alive with renewed activity having met with their leaders now.

"Well, how does it feel taking your first action as a ruler?"Sesshoumaru asked as he moved from the corner to stand beside her now looking over the maps and plans the Generals had left on the table "It seems they came with a plan of action already in mind. They must have wanted to impress you as well."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:41 pm
Ryoko would smile and pull the blankets up around her son before kissing his forehead as she soon stepped out of his room, closing the door behind her and would then sigh some. "that child is to smart for his own good" she stated with a faint smile as she moved away from it and started down the hall, she had things she had to get the castle ready for this war...

Sayuri glanced at him, as her eyes moved over the papers and maps as she smirked "I can see that, seems they are rather afraid of me...or is it because I have a rather intimidating husband?" she asked turning towards him some. "either way we're moving closer to our goal"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:55 pm
"Indeed we are"Sesshoumaru said though he paused tapping his fingers on the table "Though I am still concerned that there are other threats left on this island that we are not aware of. While my father may be dealing with this assault, I cannot help but feel that something isn't right here. Perhaps it is still because we have many other villages to bring out of hiding, and not all of them are going to go according to plan."he said with a sigh then looked over at her "I suppose I should simply be happy about the current proceedings"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:06 pm
Sayuri glanced at him as she could tell he was sensing something and she would gently speak, "I am not to aware of everything on the Isles myself...we will have to consult my father's records in the library to see if there is indeed anything hiding here. Though i know we are claiming these lands for the west....the Isles did start out in favor to a god that was not...favored by your father" she stated as she looked at him. "So what we may find...could lead to the God Yami..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:53 am
"Yami hm? My father won't be too happy to hear about that one."Sesshoumaru said with a sigh "Since the legends tell of Yami's trickery, my father views it as a smudge on Lady Luna's honor. It was quite a tender spot to bring up any mention of Yami around him. That's why he's not fond of Lord Raizen or Kurama now, since they are devout Yami worshipers. Just say Yami around my father and watch his face drop, it's rather amusing to say the least"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:00 am
"To us...Yami is equal to Luna..." she said as she looked at Sesshoumaru, her black hair falling into her face some, "your family was made in the warm light of lady luna's moon....mine was made out of the love that Yami held for Luna turning our fur black...thats all I can really remember anything else as to why my family honored Yami is unclear..." She had seen Inu No Taisho's tone change whenever Yami was mentioned, but she coudln't help but smile faintly at her husband for his 'attempt' to lighten the mood wither he meant to or not. "Well, lets see what we can learn from my fathers records...the generals are already doing what we've asked them to do..."

She tapped her chin in thought trying to figure out what part of the study they should even start in, "You spent the first night in fathers study the longest...did anything catch your attention? maybe my father put up another seal somewhere that we can unlock."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum