The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Crimson Petals upon the Wind - Page 10 Empty Re: Crimson Petals upon the Wind

Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:10 am
"That was a sudden shift in conversation old woman"Taishou said as he took another bite of food "But that is a good point to bring up. Sayuri this entire time we've been preparing you to move into this role and now it is official, so Izanami will CORRECTLY take you under her wing and show you the things it actually takes to rule whenever we are away."he said

Sesshoumaru simply at his food in silence listening to the conversation. She was going to be the center of attention for a while from his parents and he was okay with that while he wanted to learn more about what was happening around the lands.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:21 am
"You were dieing to ask the first one but couldn't find a place to ask it in between bites, so I asked it for you now am on to a serious topic.." she said simply as she would sigh and set her cup down, letting her eyes fall to Sayuri. "You will follow me through my daily tasks, as well as assiting me with matters of political issues....you will also be taking time to spend with Taisho as a great deal of my work does involve the social deals he conducts but cannot attend. A Lady of the Court does not let personal feelings get in the way, so do learn to lock those away....a man cares little for a bleeding heart"

"I...Understand...." Sayuri stated holding her tongue at what she really wanted to say, "So long as these lessons also help with getting the isles back in order....I did accept on the part that the Mist Isles will be taken care of and the people who live there are no longer living in chaos."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:28 am
"Not to worry, my envoy will be leaving first thing in the morning to begin the repair process down in the Isles. There is much work to be done, so he will take an inventory of what materials and supplies and provisions need to be sent there and a garrison will be constructed to began reclaiming the territory."Taishou said "And she is right, while in private we act one way, when dealing with your youkai and nobles they will eat you alive if you show any weakness for even a moment."

Sayuri may be small but she will be able to stand her own ground"Sesshoumaru said sipping his tea though he couldn't help but take looks over at Sayuri while they are, now that she bared his scent, and his mark and he knew what she felt like he felt these urges to want to be in contact with her, not to mention he already wanted her in his bed again, which is why he sipped his tea in silence to control himself around his parents and keep his beast in check without others noticing something he could already feel would be come a normal thing when regarding his wife
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:44 am
Sayuri nodded her head, she was stepping into a whole new 'world' for herself one that could easily become bathed in crimson. "I understand, I may not be a strong physical fighter but these 'battles' I will not fail in." she stated as she sat there, feeling Sesshoumaru's eyes upon her from time to time she glanced at him with a faint smile. "Well said...you will meet in my study after breakfast tomorrow we will begin your lessons there...lessons that should have been started since you were a pup but someone felt it necessary that you have a 'childhood'"

Izanami stated coldly as she glanced at her mate, "I still stand by what I said that I should have been grooming her to being a Lady of the Court when we first decided to betrothe them" and it was back to having small arguments something that Izanami seemed to 'live' off of. Sayuri sighed some feeling the pressure off herself some, as she would go back to eating her meal while Taisho and Izanami 'talked' though she soon glanced to Sesshoumaru as she saw him eyeing her again "what?" she whispered as softly as she could.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:13 pm
Sesshoumaru simply shook his head as he finished eating his food and finished the last of his tea "I am finished, I will be leaving now."he said bowing his head to the others at the table before pushing back and standing up as he turned leaving the dining hall heading back to his room

Taishou sighed "Woman, your arguments will be the death of a nation one day do you know that"he said to Izanami seeing Sesshoumaru leaving and looking over at Sayuri "Not going to go after your mate? I believe he wants you, perhaps in more than one way"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:14 pm
"Considering that more than not I am right I do believe challenging the minds of an old dog is better than just blindly obeying." Izanami stated quickly though when Sesshoumaru stood up and left her eyes did drift to Sayuri who turned to look towards them more so at what Taisho said. "It is late I will see you both in the morning then." Sayuri stated before standing up and bowing towards them then leaving.

Sayuri sighed heavily as she closed the door behind her and made her way toward her bedroom, she was exhausted after that. She moved down the hall heading to hers and Sesshoumarus wing wondering if she should take another bath and this time try and relax before bed.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:22 pm
"Old dog huh?"Taishou said with an evil glint in his eyes after the children had left as he turned to face Izanami "I'll show you exactly how much of an old dog I am"he said

Sesshoumaru had already done ahead of her and had changed for the night, though he was currently sitting on his bed, eyes closed seemingly in deep thought though they snapped open sharply as he heard her coming down the corridor before he settled and closed them once again letting out a sigh
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:05 am
Izanami would glance at him as she would speak "I do hope this isn't also to prove that your better than our son" she said with a sly smirk, knowing that Taisho did enjoy a good competition no matter who it was with so long as it got his blood going.

Sayuri would move to her bedroom and as she opened the door she noticed that it was 'emptied' of her things. She paused and sighed, the servants must have moved her things into Sesshoumaru's room...now that they were mates. She shifted a bit uneasy wondering if that would be to much of a change, as she soon moved to Sesshoumaru's room her hand raising up as she gently rapped her hand against the wood of the door before sliding it open. "Um..it looks like the servants moved my things in here..." she stated as she stepped into the room looking at him. "I know change isn't always easy for you, so I can always ask them to move them out till later."

She didn't mind what happened she just didn't want to make him upset or uneasy, they had lived years together in separate rooms sometimes when little the other would slid into the others bed for the night just to have some spare company or so they could play all night and just do what kids did naturally have fun. "Though dinner was an interesting topic tonight...you could have tried to save me" she said giving him a faint smile, but seeing him sitting there in silence she moved closer to him till she was in arms reach. "Sesshoumaru?....is everything ok?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:14 pm
Sesshoumaru's eyes snapped open again as he looked at her seemingly dazed for a moment before focusing "Sorry, I was meditating."he said before running back over the things she had said to him "It was unexpected having everything already moved here, but I do not mind, I meditated to calm myself down. We are married now, it is only normal. I tried to saev you as best I could, we are many years away from being 200."he commented "That should make them leave us alone. I also had to remove myself from you...I....wanted you at the table and I had to calm myself down."

"No no, I will not compete with our son....though he is getting to the age where he may actually pose a serious threat should he ever actually challenge me without one of my swords. Having both of our abilities makes Sesshoumaru incredibly strong."Taishou said as he finished eating
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:24 pm
She stood there looking at him, as she would soon move a bit closer as she would soon slid her hand to his cheek, gently lifting his head some to look at her more. "Lets just focus on right now....this is new for both of us....I'm here to help you no matter what Sesshoumaru, that has never changed....you are and will always be my first ever friend, as mates or not I want to help...if you need to calm yourself, I don't mind sleeping in my old room...you wont hurt my feelings" she stated with a warm smile at him. "now turn around so I can brush out your hair before bed ok?" she stated warmly at him

Izanami lifted up another sip of tea as she listened to her husband, thinking before speaking "you are right...we've produced quiet the youkai...more so that he is destined for such a life that he is....guided by Luna herself so much so she provided for him a mate fitting for him."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:39 pm
Sesshoumaru looked at her in the eyes for a long moment as he turned around for her letting his hair fall of the edge of the bed as he took in a deep breath letting it out "Sleep here tonight. I will be fine."he said closing his eyes feeling her fingers moving through his silky strands of hair as she brushed it out for him "And thank you."he said short and simple in his usual style, but she knew how sincere it was considering he never said it to anyone except her usually and his father.

"That is quite true...she has throughly guided his hand and given him her strength."Taishou said "He is her vessel, but the boy is damn near her in the flesh it feels like at times. The last time I had a session with him, I didn't use my swords and I went claw to claw with him. We ended in a draw but I feel like if it would have dragged out he eventually would have gotten the upper hand."he said almost excitedly "I will not compete with my son, but in terms of his power I will push him to grow more. He was born a daiyoukai, now that he is a man I want him to act like it."he said with a fond proudness regarding his son
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:51 pm
Izanami nodded her head with a faint smile on her lips as she sat there, "He is quiet the daiyoukai." she stated as she took another drink of her tea, before setting the cup down as she glanced at him. "Perhaps...to test him you should give him the task of taking care of the Isles....it is Sayuri's home so it would be fitting to give him the task to get it beneath western control"

Sayuri sat behind her, as she ran the comb through his hair humming softly as she let her fingers glid through the silver strands. When she finished she would lean close and kiss his neck softly before pulling back, "I'm going to get out of this kimono and I'll join you in a moment" she said simply as she stood up and found her sleeping kimono as she began to work on untieing her obi belt and then was sliding out of her kimono still humming faintly to herself more so.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:59 pm
Taishou tapped his chin in thought as he cracked up a bottle of sake with his other hand pouring them both a bowl "I could do that, send Sesshoumaru out for a little while, let him get some killing beneath his claws again. And so far our investigation has turned up nothing so I'm assuming whoever did their damage isn't planning on coming back so it should be safe enough for him. Why not, you can inform him tomorrow. I will also give him a gift before he leaves"

Sesshoumaru let out a deep breath after his body shivered from her kissing his neck as he went ahead and laid down on his side of the bed wondering how she didn't feel as aroused as he did by being in her presence *Perhaps females think differently than men..*he thought shaking his head as he closed his eyes waiting for her to return
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:11 am
Izanami would. I'd her head again and watched as he poured them a drink. Her hand would reach out and grab hold of the glass as her eyes drifted back to him. "We can have the imp Jaken attend to him and Sayuri I believe he will be suitable to attend to them and relay messages we send"

Sayuri would soon be walking back over as she finished getting dressed. Her eyes drifting to his back before soon she would slid closer and press her forehead to his back, listening to the sound of him breathing, "your father said...that you'd want me tonight..." she said softly, trying to find the right words "all these emotions and feelings are all new to me, like a storm unable to be contained....but I feel so calm next to you...." her hands sliding down his side slowly watching as his body seemed to lean into just the simplist touch. "Sesshoumaru....if you....want...we can spend tonight together....I'm your mate....I'll never not want to be with you....being with you...makes me feel....like I'll never be alone again...."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:35 am
"That works. That also gets Jaken out of the castle for a while too. Give him the staff of two heads so they don't get lost and so the imp can protect Sesshoumaru"Taishou said taking a drink and refilling his glass "That is a good idea."

Sesshoumaru continued breathing slowly as he turned around then so she was leaning into his chest as his arm wrapped around her "Tonight we will just lay together, as mates, and enjoy each others presence"he said as he was maintaining enough control over his beast "You won't be alone again Sayuri, I will never go anywhere"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:18 pm
"This is a good test for all three of them, Sesshoumaru learns to lead, and Sayuri learns to be the Lady of the West....plus it would be a good moral for the people of the Isles to see one of the Rens return to aid them." She stated picking up the sake bottle and pouring herself a cup, as she glanced at Taisho. "It could even lure out who ever attacked the Rens as well..."

Sayuri closed her eyes as she leaned against him, a smile on her lips as she would feel his arm around her pulling her close to him. "Nor will I leave you...after all who else will make you smile if I'm not around?" she asked with a chuckle as she looked up at him.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:06 pm
"Using the girl as bait is a cruel thing to say, Izanami"Taishou said taking a sip of his drink "But you are correct in all of your statements. Plus it is time other youkai get to really know who Sesshoumaru and his new mate really are. We won't be ruling the west forever, Sesshoumaru has to begin his journey to stake his own claim to the west."

"Not anyone in this household"Sesshoumaru said as he closed his eyes actually taking in her scent finding it now somehow comforting as he felt his body relax to get ready to rest and sleep "So what made you change your mind about mating me? I hope our talk outside didn't influence you too much to make a forced decision."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:23 pm
She had her eyes closed some as she listened to his breathing, the way his voice rumbled in his chest as she would soon speak. "it wasn't any of that...granted when we first meet as children..I thought of you nothing more than some pompous brat that didn't even care what happened beyond the gates of his home." she stated frankly, as she laid there and would smirk a bit. "but as we got older, I began to realize just how you saw the world...what you wanted to do to protect it even if it meant sacrificing yourself to do it....not sure when admiration turned to actually caring for you...but I've have thought about the what ifs.....such as if I did become your mate what life would be like....as well as if i never did and just remained as your aid or something."

She wasn't sure if she was answering his question, granted she probably couldn't answer her own as she laid there. "Part of me agreed....because as your parents put it....I'm the last Ren and probably the last black inu...I have a duty to my family and people to keep the line surviving...to make sure that my home land is not ransacked because I do not have the strength to protect it..." Sayuri sighed softly, shifting against him letting that sink in some as she would soon press a bit closer to him almost making it were her voice would be muffled by his chest. "Another part....realized that I love you....and I couldn't bare to be apart from the one person who...never saw me as anything other....than me..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:49 pm
Sesshoumaru let a small smile grace his features again as he wrapped his arm around her tightly "That was a good answer"he said kissing the top of here forehead "I won't ask you for anything more than that."he said "Let's go to sleep"he said and almost instantly was out. His eyes hadn't been open the entire time she was talking but he had heard every word as he snored very lightly still holding onto her protectively in his sleep.

Taishou stood from the table after finishing a few bottles of sake with his wife as he headed with her back towards the chambers "In the morning I want you to GRACIOUSLY get Sesshoumaru and Sayuri up and tell them the news about their journey to the Isles"he told Izanami as he hiccuped slightly as his tails reached about behind him wrapping her up gently in the large furs pulling her in closer to him as the tails expanded letting her float taking his proud woman off her feet "We are in private now, I can properly spoil you now"he said as he continued their walk down the halls
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:51 pm
Izanami would chuckle slightly as she would lean against him, as she would slowly slid her arms around his shoulders and grinned. "Hmm perhaps I will allow it" she stated as she leaned up and kissed his cheek softly, "you've been rather naughty as is....my taisho" she whispered, letting her clawed finger drag down over his tipped ear.

~~~~
When Morning came it was warm and cozy as Sayuri curled against Sesshoumaru, as her black hair flowed out behind her as his silver hair seemed to mix in with the black strands. As the two slept though the door soon opened as Izanami stood there a raised brow, it was already rather 'late' as she thought but she remembered the 'deal' she made with Taisho to wake them...gently as she would soon move over towards the window. Without warning she jerked the blinds open and turned "time to wake up pups." she said firmly caring little if she saw her son or his new mate naked or not.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:03 pm
Sesshoumaru's eyes instantly flashed red as they snapped open in alarm as he sat up as his claws began glowing yellow but then sighed and stopped after he realized it was only his mother "You are walking a thin line to getting yourself killed"Sesshoumaru said darkly and groggily as he rubbed his eyes "The sun is already up hm?"he said "Why are you in here already?"he asked his mother "I have not yet had my fill of my mate"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:40 pm
"YOur father requested I...waken you in a calm manner...thus is the only manner I know wont cause half the palace to be ripped down" she said simply as she would stand there, "you both are going to be heading to the mist isles....you are incharge of bringing them beneath western rule. The imp Jaken will be your retainer and messenger....Sayuri will be going with you after all it is her home."

Sayuri tensed up when she felt the sun hit her face, and she slowly peaked over Sesshoumaru when he sat up and heard Izanami, she shifted a bit listening till she suddenly sat up "wait...you...your sending us to the isles?...."

"It was your father's idea....besides it will be good practice for the both of you....do get ready to leave your ride leaves after breakfast" she said as she started to leave the room.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:22 pm
Sesshoumaru let out a stream of curses and mumbles as his mother left before he sighed getting out of bed and stretching slightly though he couldn't help but feel excited and relieved to be leaving the western lands for a while "Well, it seems my father is keeping good on his word. We are heading back to your lands to make sure they are under our rule to help rebuild them. Ready to go back to your home?"he asked curiously
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:04 am
Sayuri sat there a bit unsure about all this, though she would soon turn her attention towards him as she would brush some of her hair from her face. "I suppose...but..." she bit her lip and would speak "I guess im just unsure...I haven't even thought about returning even when your father said we would....it just seems strange.."

Izanami would move towards the dining room as she glanced at Taisho "I was as 'gentle' as I could be in waking them...nearly made Sesshoumaru's youkai attacked" she stated moving to her mate as she would speak "you did inform the imp as well yes?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:22 am
"It was quite the surprise that we are already going. But I have been wanting to get out of the castle and explore and this is as good of a chance as any to do just that. And you are coming with me."Sesshoumaru said as he turned to face her as she still sat on the bed "We are going to our islands now."he said

"Hai Jaken is already off reading A-Un for travel. He was very excited to be at Sesshoumaru's service once again."Taishou said as he sipped his tea "You should be wary of Sesshoumaru's youkai. He's mated now, so he might be set off by things he usually isn't bothered by. That'll be your only warning"he commented
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum