The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Crimson Petals upon the Wind - Page 18 Empty Re: Crimson Petals upon the Wind

Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:45 pm
He groaned "I hate it when you call me that"he said as another dummy splintered apart "Well, there is no reason that we can't do both is there? Start off with tag, and end up in the bed. I just need something to stay active, all this hum drum and talking is making my body stiff."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:07 pm
"which one fluffy or puppy?" she teased as he continued to attack the dummies and she would shake her head, she had known him for so long she knew he hated to be idle. It really wasn't anything against him, he just was always doing something since he was a pup he was kept busy. "alright...." she said simply before she would tap his shoulder, "tag..." she said before vanishing even her scent seemed to fade some.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:58 am
Sesshoumaru paused in slight surprise "She's getting pretty fast"he said before taking a deep breath, catching her scent on the wind as he vanished chasing after her as they dashed threw the trees in the forest, Sesshoumaru staying one step behind her as they darted through the forest with Sesshoumaru actually deciding to shed his armor and work up a sweat as his mokomoko wrapped itself around his waist as he picked up the pace at which they were going
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:16 am
Sayuri kept moving, she felt a new rush through her veins as if the land was reaching out towards her urging her on in bringing back the order it once knew. Though she knew that Sesshoumaru was not far behind her as she could hear him, feeling his fingers just inches from touching her before she would dart to the side quickly. "now no playing dirty my little puppy....save that for later" she teased as she sat up on a tree just to catch her breath quickly before moving again, the crunch of a few branches falling and snapping off as the two continued to move through the woods. Her black hair swirling around her like black silk, her kimono rippling as her bare feet pushed her forward. SHe always hated shoes and wore them only to please his mother, here as soon as she could do so she tossed the shoes to the side rather enjoying the found freedom it gave.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:44 am
Sesshoumaru soon reached out grabbing her as they tumbled through the trees reaching a clearing as he pinned her on the ground "tag"he said back shortly as he paused looking around "It seems we reached a waterfall"Sesshoumaru said as he heared the rushing water near him "I didn't know we strayed so far away from the castle so quickly"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:46 am
She closed her eyes sensing him behind her as they would soon tumble through the trees and she soon was beneath him, her black hair fanned out beneath her as she looked up at him with a small chuckle. "I used to come here....I suppose my feet knew where to go when my mind did not" she said simply shrugging a bit. "though looks like you've won the game." she said simply with a small smile as she stared up at him.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:06 am
"I usually tend to"Sesshoumaru said as he looked down at her before leaning down to kiss her "You truly are a beauty Sayuri. I never thought you would grow up this way, but your beauty is definitely worthy of the title Princess"he told her as he looked down into her eyes "That is one reason I can't keep my hands off of you now"he commented
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:23 am
Sayuri chuckled and would raise her hand to gently trace over one of the markings on his cheek as she stared up at him "well they usually say the night is far more beautiful than the day....so much is hidden within the shadows of the moons loving glow that the sun pales to her beauty" she said warmly though as he spoke about not keeping his hands off her she shook her head "you are to much like your father, he can't behave himself either when it comes to your mother..." she would raise her other hand to wrap around his neck as she then leaned up and kissed him softly.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:02 pm
Sesshoumaru kissed her back as he slowly began stripping her down "Then we will have to come back at night sometime"he commented as he kissed and nipped at her skin as he got her undressed and found himself inside of her "I have no desire to want to behave myself"he grunted out as they made love

Though not far off, a pair of eyes watched the two of them with a sigh "Oh what passion, its a shame they both will have to die"the demon watching said to himself
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:05 pm
Sayuri felt the cool air run over her skin as he worked on opening her kimono and pulling her obi belt off, her fingers a losing up through his hair just as his lips and teeth nipped over her flesh. A soft moaning leaving her lips only to grow louder when she felt him push inside of her, her claws dragged down his shoulders pulling his hoari almost off in the process. "You...never can.." she teased only to moan a bit louder.

Though as the two laid in the field sayuri could sense something, the shadows seemed to be moving almost warning but her attention was elsewhere as she raised her hips to meet his thrusts.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:53 pm
Sesshoumaru continued his thrusting taking her over and over again, also unaware of the eshadows and eyes that watched them, as he soon released his seed inside of her collapsing beside her panting lightly "That was a much better workout"he commented looking over at her
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:01 pm
She arched her body up leaning into his thrusts as she felt the warmth of his seed rush into her, as her own orgasm swept through her body. Her eyes shutting and she would smile faintly feeling the cool glow of the moon against her skin as his warm body pressed against her side, though as she laid there she would feel that prescience as her senses came back to her. Just as he spoke she sat up, her eyes scanning the darkness she cared little if she was seen naked "we aren't alone..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:11 pm
"So you've noticed too hm?"Sesshoumaru said as he looked around before suddenly beneath them the vines and grass started to move as Sesshoumaru jumped up pulling her as a throny vine just narrowly missed them as he landed back on the ground as Youko Kurama walked out from the line of trees "How beautiful, two lovers in the throws of ecstacy"he said smelling a rose clenched between his fingers
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:39 pm
Sayuri glanced at Sesshounaru just as the vines and grass move beanth them, they both reacted as she grabbed her kimono and as she landed had it pulled closed somebody what. Her eyes narrowing upon Yoko as she spoke "its rather rude and dangerous to interrupt a youkai couple but I suppose you never learned manners fox.." she said in annoyance.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:05 pm
"Manners? What a trivial concept"Youko Kurama said as he looked at the two of them "But I commend you both for noticing my Devil's Snare beneath you"he commented "Another couple of minutes and all of your energy would be sapped."

"I see, that is why I feel so weak, it wasn't just the sex"Sesshoumaru said as he realized what had happened "And now you're going to attempt to kill me again. You'll find yourself unable to do so,"he said as Youko narrowed his eyes "we will see about that Sesshy"he said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:11 am
Sayuri would feel that her body was rather sluggish, it was why she didn't sense him as quickly as Sesshoumaru did but since she was laying directly on it she could feel that her abilities were 'stunted' at the moment. She was more or less powerless to fight, but she would almost laugh hearing Youko call Sesshoumaru that name. "you know, its not wise to call him names....only I have that pleasure and even I get punished for it fox."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:20 pm
Sesshoumaru's eyes were tinted slightly red, hearing that as Youko Kurama turned the rose in his hands into a whip as he sent it out flying towards Sesshoumaru as the held out his hand as his own light whip came out as the two snapped and crackled on the ground in front of the two men before they ended up returning to their wielders as Youko cracked a smile "Well, it seems you are quite talented using a whip as well, but what about some of my other friends?"he asked as large flesh eating plants began sprouting up from the ground

sesshoumaru growled, having enough of the fox's games as his claws then dripped with poison as he sprayed a mist of acid that began to shrivel the plants around him causing them to screech as they burned and disintegrated. Sesshoumaru then rushed foward as the two youkai began engaging in fierce hand to hand combat, but Sesshoumaru, being the superiror fighter to Youko's cunningness, began gaining the upper hand
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:28 pm
Sayuri took a deep shaking breath as she stood there, her body felt heavy still she couldn't get anything to move as quickly as she wanted to but watching Youko and Sesshoumaru fighting she knew it would be a one sided fight. But at the same time this was a fox, they were cunning...they always had a plan to back up another and she kept her attention on the field around her....that fire demon couldn't be far if they worked in pairs. Though another blast of energy would ripple across the clearing as the blasts from their fight continued her black hair blowing behind her as she turned her eyes back towards them, easily able to keep up with their movements even if Sesshoumaru's was a bit more blurry or was that the devils snare on her vision?
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:12 pm
Sesshoumaru continued getting the best of Kurama however it wasn't before long before another wave of energy flew across the clearing, striking Sesshoumaru knocking him sideways as another man came into the clearing. After the dust settled it was clear the the fighter was a man with multiple ears and horns with his eyes closed, Yomi.

"What is the meaning of this?"Sesshoumaru barked out as he stood again wiping the blood from his lip as his eyes turned red "You dare to deceive this Sesshoumaru, Yomi?"he growled as Youko smiled "Yomi, Kurenai and Hiei are my most trusted men in our group. Yomi has been scouting out these isles and keeping tabs on the Ren for years. He managed to gain the villagers trust, and no one suspected a thing the day we implemented our orders and took out the Ren."he said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:16 pm
All that was felt was anger as Sayuri stood there, looking out to see yomi...the man she had trusted...her father had trusted as she took several steps forward "Yomi" her voice said firmly as she soon walked up beside Sesshoumaru, her hair blowing behind her and she would glance at Youko but her eyes only returned to the demon general that had done so much so far....but for not. "If you took out the rens then why do I still stand?" she said quickly, "Why does a Ren now stair you down and demand to know the reasoning? and what keeps me from unleashing the very hell that you burned into my memory on that day you took my family from me?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:20 pm
Yomi continued to stand calmly as he turned his head to face her as he spoke softly and to the point "Why do you still stand? Mercy"he said simply "And acting. While I had no part in the killing of your parents, or the burning of the castle, I did give them the information that Lord Yami told me to do when fulfilling this mission. I was the one who took you out of the castle, and sent you to the west. You were but a babe. But I had to keep up the apperance that I loyally served your family. My only loyalties lie to Lord Yami and Youko Kurama who saved my life in our youth. All others are irrelevant"he said "However, if you wish to unleash the fury inside of you, I implore you to try it. However I fear you will not be successful in those efforts."he commented

Sesshoumaru held out his arm to his wife as he took a deep breath as his eyes turned fully red "Stay back Sayuri. For your honor, and your family's honor. I will handle this."he said as his pure white aura began to shine around him causing the ground to shake slightly, slightly surprising Youko and his group at the raw power the daiyoukai possessed "Kurama did mention that Sesshoumaru was a sleeping powerhouse waiting to be unleashed when his anger flared up"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:15 pm
Sayuri's furry was building as she stood there, she wanted nothing more than to sink her very teeth into Yomi's neck, to feel his blood against her flesh but when Sesshoumaru held is arm out she turned to look at him. The rage in his eyes, was calm unlike herself he was calm and was only relying on his raw abilities as she nodded and would take a few steps back. As she did the ground cracked open, and she then glanced towards Yomi. "this isn't him angry....if you want to see angry you'd have to do a lot more than just insult my honor..."

She knew what he was capable of, she had battled him out right like this but his father was the only one to truly get him to max out his power...she could only keep up with perhaps half, thinking about that she dug her nails into her palm....perhaps she was just a pitiful representation of what the Ren's once where...what Luna and Yami had created them for they no longer could handle it and it was why....they were destroyed. She kept that inside of her as the aura around her husband continued to grow, but unlike the others who she could smell the uncertainty she stood calmly.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:19 pm
"What do you me--"Youko started before a silver blur suddenly appeared in front of him, slightly shorter than he was, that reached up landing a solid blow to the fox's face sending him reeling backwards into a tree as the red eyed Sesshoumaru quickly dispatched both Hiei and Kurenai in a single glancing blow as well as Yomi now faced him, easily the strongest in raw power in the group. The two didn't say a single word as they began exchanging powerful blows, as the ground rippled and shook beneath them as the two went at it, a flurry of quick strikes and energy blasts flying around them as the blind demon attempted to counter and dodge the blows by the silver-haired prodigy *Such power..how is he remaining so composed through all this rage?*Yomi thought to himself before getting caught off guard as Sesshoumaru grabbed his face slamming it into the ground and tossing him backwards as the other three men began pulling themselves together off of the ground. Sesshoumaru reached down to his waist looking for a sword but forgetting he was not yet in possession of a blade of his own yet as he let out a small growl before rushing forward again, only to be struck by Youko's rose whip that had seceretly been growing from the ground by him as Sesshoumaru flipped backwards landing near Sayuri once again
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:39 pm
Sayuri would say nothing, she stood there calmly and would watch as each one was attacked their bodies being thrown back and the look on Yomi's face made her just smirk. Even when Sesshoumaru landed back at her side she spoke again "this is the new lord of the west, only person who has ever matched his strength is his father....im sure you can guess what sort of damage is done when they go all out together" she stated calmly, her arms crossed as her fingers tapped against her upper arm.

"Sesshoumaru, you did ask for a bit of training....and you did say you wanted to see just how Yomi fights seems you got your wish....if you end up killing him, do make it painful at least for me" she said coldly, almost have the same tone his mother had.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:23 pm
"Any ideas?"Hiei asked as he wiped his mouth off as he unwrapped the bandages on his arm as the black dragon tattoo began to move around as Youko dusted himself off "Yes, we are going to move to attack pattern Alpha."he said as Kurenai spread his bat wings floating up spending his pendulum around casting shadows over the darkened area as Hiei unleashed his flaming dragon as it flared up behind him before shooting out, not at Sesshoumaru, but at Sayuri as Yomi also rushed forward sending a large energy wave at Sesshoumaru to keep him distracted as well

"Cheap tricks won't work."Sesshoumaru said calmly as his aura released around him again, his fighting spirit a brilliant, shining white as everything seemed to almost slow down around him as a dragon composed of lightning erupted from his fingertips entangling Hiei's dragon and changing it's course as it headed straight for Yomi colliding with the off guard youkai sending him spralling backwards onto the ground
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum