The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Crimson Petals upon the Wind - Page 3 Empty Re: Crimson Petals upon the Wind

Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:58 am
"Your father did" She stated quickly enough as she took another bite of her food, "to become the daiyoukai he is...he struggled, he over came....now look at him. It was the same with the others" she had gathered that from the history book they had just read, each one of his ancestors had to struggle and over come something to become the daiyoukai's. "So i think it is a privilledge cause till you learn what the world is like...how your not going to be treated special just cause your a prince....you won't understand." she finished her last bite as she looked at the servants bowing her head. "If I can I'll come by and help you all with your chores." she said smiling towards them as they all smiled in return towards her. "Thank you Milady but do not push yourself to hard"

Sayuri bowed her head again then stood up glancing at Sesshoumaru then following him towards the training fields, she wasn't sure how this was going to go.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:21 pm
"That is where you are wrong. But you will learn. The world deals in politics. What do you think my mother is training me for? Not just to fight, but how to deal with the other nations who are our equals. We are a Western land with many other political opponents. You think common youkai have to deal with learning how to negotiate trade deals between lands? About dividing boundaries and preventing war? You only look at the world from the ground up. That is why you think no one cares about my status as a Prince. Maybe not in your world in the wild, but there is a side of life you have not seen yet"Sesshoumaru said bluntly "Welcome to my perspective. Your small mind will grow over time and you will see."he said grabbing his practice sword "And if you cannot command respect, then you have no right to govern others and perserve the will of the people. That is what my father has taught me. Whether they acknowledge him as a ruler or not, no youkai dare challenge him unharmed. And honestly I do not need advice from someone who has just entered the palace."he said shortly "You are welcome to pick up a sword and practice, or stand there and watch, up to you."he said as he took a deep breath practicing his motions
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:03 pm
Sayuri would glare at him, but said nothing more she was doing this to survive and not have to live in the dirt or anything like that. Though as she looked at the swords she was unsure and Izanami would speak "sword away Sesshoumaru....we will be focusing on our youkai today....your sword training will be on hold till your father returns from his trip" she stated as she moved towards the center of the training area.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:11 pm
"Hai"Sesshoumaru said as he sheathed his sword laying it back down as he followed behind his mother "Where is father going this time?"he asked curiously also wondering why they were working on his youkai today. For his young age he had surprisingly good control of his youkai unless his temper flared up, a trait he received from his short-tempered mother but assumed she must have something special planned with the addition of Sayuri in his daily training and study regimen
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:15 pm
"He feels the need to travel and inspect things" she said simply as she would turn looking at both children, as she would then look at Sayuri. "Sesshoumaru you are to go first, all three of us will spend some time in our youkai" she was doing this morning to test Sayuri...the girl at such a young age had such control over her youkai it was impressive she wanted to see how far that would go and see how far it would then push Sesshoumaru to master his own....even in a fit of anger.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:23 pm
Sesshoumaru raised his eyebrow at his mother but did not question her as his eyes instantly turned red and his snout elongated as did his claws as soon standing before them was a mid-sized dog youkai bearing a crescent shaped mooon on his forehead with a poison mist vaporizing from his mouth as he laid down on the ground then waiting for further instructions from his mother
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:29 pm
"good...seems your poison is still effective" she stated as she could see some of the ground already starting to wither and 'pool' but didn't seem to do much else. She glanced back to Sayuri "your turn dear." she said as Sayuri would nod her head.

Sayuri took a calming breath, as she stood there everything seemed quiet before a sudden burst of energy swelled around her. Her eyes opened blood red and Izanami smirked "just like her father..." she whispered as soon the girls form changed, her black hair seemed to 'mold' with her body till a black dog just a bit smaller than Sesshoumaru stood there shaking out her fur. The sun causing her fur to shimmer like the stars.

Izanami nodded her head as she would let her own youkai take over, as she soon stood over both pups 'very well done....Sayuri yours was just a bit explosive, attempt to concentrate it next time....Sesshoumaru rein in the poison miasma a bit as well..its effective but you do not want to give your enemy knowledge you have such"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:34 pm
"There are no enemies here now"Sesshoumaru pointed out drawing in his breath as the mist was sucked into his body again as his tail curled around him "This form feels much more natural than the other one"he commented "Do youkai really have problems controlling themselves?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:37 pm
"Sayuri could have been and you've allowed her to know your ability" she stated nudging him with her nose. Though she would chuckle slightly at his other words, "I will let you decide on that Sesshoumaru, how many times has it been that you've lost your temper in this form?" she asked as she turned to move then glanced to Sayuri who was sitting there patiently "always so silent....what do you feel in this form child?"

Sayuri would look at them both, before speaking "i suppose....complete? I used to stay in this form for days with my parents" she said simply as Izanami nodded "are you able to take to the skies? I know your father was able did that pass on to you?" "I...I've never tried..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:45 pm
Sesshoumaru stood again as clouds seemed to gather around his feet as he rose slightly into the air hovering as he looked over to Sayuri "It is something you will ha e to learn then if you cannot do it. My mother's castle is going to be in the sky"he stated "So you'll have to be able to get there someday"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:47 pm
Sayuri would glare at him some as Izanami chuckled slightly as she moved around slightly behind Sayuri and pushed her forward with her nose, "come now little one, you are apart of this clan now we can start off at a run....feel the wind beneath your paws then...jump...it is how Lord Taishou learned and how Sesshoumaru learned....though neither were graceful at it..." she said with a sign shaking her head.

"now come..." she would start moving forward before she took off at a run. Sayuri would push herself to her feet as she soon started to run after Izanami's white sleek form.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:50 pm
Sesshoumaru sat back and watched curiously interested to see if she was going to be able to do it in her first attempt as he then realized his mothers plan "She is showing me how much I'm going to have to train Sayuri while dealing with my own training...."he said to himself as he walked along in order to keep them in his sights
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:06 am
Izanami continued to move as she could sense the girl behind her, trying to keep up as she would soon start to push herself into the air, "feel the wind beneath your feet Sayuri....let it gather to propel yourself upwards!" she called.

Sayuri would listen as she kept running, her paws carring her forward faster and faster, as she tried to focus on the wind rustling past her fur as she went to push herself up into the air but as she thought she was being carried she would suddenly fall and skid acrosst he ground as she let out a small yelp pushing herself up as she shook her fur off.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:33 am
Sesshoumaru winced slightly seeing that but couldn't hlp but let out a small chuckle as he floated over to them running on the winds coming to a stop next to his mother "Alright...well get up, it's time to try it again"he stated "we are going to have to keep trying this until you can at least hover off the ground for a few seconds"he said as he landed on the ground
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:37 am
Izanami would glanced at the two of them and smirked, though she stayed a bit from them, and watched how the two of them handled things. Sayuri would shake her head as she then look over at Sesshoumaru, and slid to her paws again as she took a deep breath to clear her head "ok...." she would test herself before soon she would start running forward again to try and do it once again. When she hit the ground again Izanami would then move up to Sesshoumaru, "she is yours to teach....guide her like ou will one day guide these lands."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:49 am
"You are only saying that so you can shrug off your responsibility and lay in the sun while Father is away"Sesshoumaru said to his mother as he looked at her sideways though he continued trying to help Sayuri "You really have to focus on getting the wind under all 4 paws at the same time before you jump, you're pushing off the ground instead of lifting yourself up when all 4 of your feet are off the ground"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:55 am
Izanami would chuckle at her son, it would seem he had a quick tongue and mind like she did as she would ease herself down watching for now. The two 'puppies' running together as one taught the other, though as she watched them she couldn't help but think back to their clans first Tenzin...and his mate Ren. 'Lady Luna...what do you have planned for these two?' she asked herself watching.

Sayuri would growl slightly getting a bit frustrated with this, as she looked at Sesshoumaru "I know that...how do we even know I can do it? I'm a black inu your all silver" she said quickly back at him.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:23 pm
"My mother said that your father learned how to do it. I know not all black inu can but if your father could you should be able to"Sesshoumaru said "It's only natural to pass along useful abilities like that to your children like my parents"he said "But you may be right that you cannot do it, but we won't know until we have tried every angle"he commented
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:34 pm
She was mumbling something to herself as she pushed up back onto all fours paws, though she would shake her fur out slightly and glance back at him. "and what useful trait did you get passed on to you? how to be annoying?" she said quickly before going to attempt to fly. Izanami smirked slightly as she chuckled "hmm this reminds me of the day I meet your father...though I in your place and he and hers" she said with a grin.

Sayuri would soon be racing once again, her paws digging into the earth below her as she gained momentum attempting to feel the wind beneath all four paws, 'come one...come on' she told herself as she ran.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:36 pm
"That means you'd be calling my father annoying!"Sesshoumaru called after her narrowing his eyes before turning to face his mother "I knew Father was always really light-spirited but was he really that playful and brash when he was younger? He's training me to be really composed so I thought he would be too when he was my age"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:42 pm
"He enjoyed life as a pup sesshoumaru, he could be serious when needed just as he is now. Your more...collected side comes from me not your father" she said simply as she watched. "and I still call your father annoying" she really did but she still respected, honored and 'loved' the daiyoukai nontheless.

Sayuri would chuckle some as she kept moving "you need to lighten up....and have some fun" she stated though while he was paying attention to his mother, Sayuri decided to turn around and come racing right at Sesshoumaru. Izanami watched with a raised brow as Sayuri soon tackled Sesshoumaru and pulled on his ear slightly before bounding off laughing.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:08 pm
Sesshoumaru let out a surprised yelp as he was tackled to the ground as he quickly rolled over shaking out his fur watching her run off as he ran after her letting the wind pick him up as he soared across the field before tackling her pinning him beneath him
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:47 am
Sayuri would grin even as she was pinned and she looked up at him, before she would soon manage to reach up and pull his ear again as she laughed. "cheater" she said quickly, "but I'll get it this time" she would then manage to flip herself over and shoving him off as she started running again. She could feel it the last time while running, the wind was 'playful' as her father told her once. It didn't just do as you commanded you had to ask, she kept running. The wind gathering almost like misty clouds beneath her paws as she soon started to be lifted up and she was running around in the air laughing. "I did it!!"

Izanami stood up moving over towards her son before pushing him forward, "I'll allow it this once...for you two to 'play' so long as its in the air or practicing how to get back into it."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:16 pm
Sesshoumaru kicked off then as he took to the skies to play with Sayuri, paying her back from pulling his ear earlier

A servant appeared from the shadows then kneeling before Izanami "Mi'lady we have finished our search. Nothing but ashes remain of the former home of the Ren."he reported "Any further orders?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:10 pm
Izanami would glance to the servant, her tail slightly flicked before she would speak "ashes...." she stated trying to figure out what happened, "write up a full report on what you saw on anything....were there any bodies? sign of struggle..." she asked. Glancing back towards the two pups wondering just what Sayuri herself witness but repressed to not remember.

Sayer would chuckle as she felt his teeth trying to snap at her, and she kept twisting out of the way as she soon was jumping over him, with a laugh as she moved with him. "come on i know your faster than that!"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum