The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Crimson Petals upon the Wind - Page 4 Empty Re: Crimson Petals upon the Wind

Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:40 pm
"No bodies were found my Lady. Though there were signs that were was a fight. Much of the area looks like it was destroyed before the fire burned everything to the ground. I will have a report for you promptly"he said as he put his hand over his chest in salute as he faded into the shadows once again

"I am trying to be nice"Sesshoumaru snapped at her as he missed again "If you lose focus you can easily fall out of the sky and trying to regain your balance when that happens isn't something you want to try to do on your first venture into the skies."he said as he suddenly shot straight up high into the sky as he stopped focusing for a moment as his body naturally rolled over to it's back as he began falling headfirst towards the ground at an alarming speed due to his heavier size as the wind soon blew around him and righted him once more on all 4's before he hit the ground as he let out a deep breath
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:01 pm
"then the fire was set to hide anything that the land could tell us." she stated simply as she sat there watching for now, but when the servant left she would glance back towards the children watching them as Sesshoumaru suddenly plummeted towards the ground and then raced back up towards the sky.

Sayuri was caught off guard when he did that and she would soon snort as she knew if she tried that she would only walk away with either a broken nose or a bad limp. "Show off..." she muttered and would soon move over towards him "you know its ok if I hurt myself, but your going to be a lord...soo don't do that" she stated almost scolding him a bit. "I'm just a normal youkai your going to be a daiyoukai"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:06 pm
"Oh now you acknowledge that i'm going to be something now when I decide to have a little fun"Sesshoumaru said as he huffed a bit but didn't argue against her "Fine, I won't do it again, but you see how dangerous it is now if you lose your concentration with the wind"he said as he landed on the ground again shaking out his fur as it glistened in the sunlight before he laid down in the grass
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:07 pm
"only because your father said I'm suppose to take care of you one day..." she said quickly as she would watch him, when he laid down she would soon move over towards him with a smirk she tackled him again and pinned him down as she grabbed hold of his ear, pulling on it slightly. "whats dangerous is you let your guard down." she said playfully
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:31 pm
"Only because I don't see you as a threat"Sesshoumaru said as his ear was pulled as he pushed up as they tumbled over and he used his larger size to pin her again as his tail beat against the ground "You'll have to be bigger than that to keep me down"he growled out
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:00 pm
"Who says I have to be bigger?" she stated as she would slightly wiggle beneath him, before she would speak "you've left your throat wide open like this you know?!" she shot back at him as she attempted to snap at his throat the two clearly doing a 'mock' fight as pups tended to do. Izanami watched though said nothing, she could almost hear her mate stating that pups needed moments like this and in a way this was training their resolve to keep control of their youkai.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:03 pm
Sesshoumaru jerked his head out of the way as he raised his paw pushing her down again "Again, only because I do not view you as a threat even with it open"he said "If I am going to play around, then I am going to play, if you want me to be serious all the time then I will be"he said "But if I kept you pinned down and always defensive that wouldn't be much fun now would it. It's nice to let your opponent think they have the upperhand"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:05 pm
She would grumble slightly as she laid there, her tail thumping against the ground as she was rather annoyed with him. He could almost see she was pouting a bit, and she would then speak "wanna play a game of tag then?" she asked as she laid there, "if yes....you better run" she stated happily
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:16 pm
Sesshoumaru watched her for a long silent moment before without warning he suddenly started sprinting off as fast as he could across the field before taking off to the skies running high and higher through the clouds as he ran away from her
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:24 pm
Sayuri would smirk watching him bolt, she was rather glad he decided he wanted to play as she would push herself up before running after him. Watching his white figure slightly disappear into the clouds "oh your not getting away that easily!" she called as she felt the wind form beneath her paws as it began to carry her up, though she wasn't as good at it as he was she was making strides as she chased after him. Jumping through clouds as they burst apart while she glanced around looking for him, up here the winds changed making catching his scent harder as she floated there before catching movement and darting in the direction "I got you now!" she called out
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:37 pm
Sesshoumaru continued running until he suddenly stopped catching a strange smell on the winds he had never smelled before as he could sense an omnious presence suddenly appearing "What is that sm--"he started before doubling over his head in pain as his ears were ringing as through the clouds a demon appeared

The demon had the form of a nude woman though parts of her body was covered in feathers as were her wings as she flapped her talons back and forth letting out another blood curling screech "What are you puppies doing so high up in my domain!? No matter my chicks could use a hearty snack"she screeched out
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:41 pm
Sayuri let out a yelp as she heard the screatch causing her concentration to break as the wind seemed to fade from her feet causing her to drop, till she regained her composure when her head slammed into one of the chicks having attempted to come towards her. She growled shaking her head, as she would race up towards Sesshoumaru, her teeth bared as she stood ready before racing forward her teeth catching one of the 'chicks' as its cry of agony filled the area causing Izanami to glance up.

Her eyes narrowed as she pushed herself up and then jumped into the sky tailing after her sons scent but she remained downwind and out of site as she watched for now.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:45 pm
"You want to hurt my babies!?!"the Harpy screeched out again as Sesshoumaru bared his fangs as the Harpy dove towards them as she took a swipe taking a deep gash out of Sesshoumaru's side though he winced through the pain and dove up biting the woman's collar as his poison gas escaped his lips "GO!"he yelled back to Sayuri as he bared his teeth and claws down to hold the mother as his miasma began to form a cloud around them
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:53 pm
She would swat another one of the chicks down as she floated there, her fur standing on end till she would turn to look at Sesshoumaru when he yelled at her. The scent of the poison filled her nose and she would move away "b..but what about you?!" she snapped she needed to protect him that was her job right? As his aid...she couldn't just leave him to fight that harpy.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:23 am
The cloud around him thickened immensely for a moment as the Harpy let out another loud screech from inside the cloud before suddenly growing silent as soon the mist parted and the Harpy could be seen falling motionless down through the skies as Sesshoumaru jumped from the clouds as he let out a howl at the chicks as they screeched in fear and flew off after their mother "Are you hurt?"Sesshoumaru asked panting slightly as he turned to face her "Why didn't you run off faster than that? They could have gotten you. My job is to protect you, otherwise how will I ever protect people as a Lord?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:26 am
She would watch him, as she would soon race down beside him noticing the wound then listening to him before speaking "because I was told I'm to protect you" she said quickly as she stood there and would look at the wound on his side moving closer as she sniffed it slightly. Her eyes closed for a moment, 'no infection...but it needs to be tended to quickly...' she thought as her gold eyes meet his again, "we need to get this cleaned up, a bad infection can lay you up in bed for days" she stated.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:32 am
"I think you misunderstood my parents when they said that"Sesshoumaru said he winced slightly when she touched his wound "You can't protect me from things like demons...but you can from things like infections."he said as he listened to her as he slowly began descending to the ground as he laid on his side panting heavily as he could feel blood mixing in with his fur
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:50 am
Sayuri would move to his side as quickly as she could once they landed, she could see the blood starting to ooz into his fur and she would then look at him "can you change back? I can take care of it better" she asked watching him knowing he was in pain and ignoring what he said before hand. After all she needed to get the bleeding to stop first, she waited till he did have the strength to as she let her own aura fade and without much though her hands gripped her rather 'new' and nice kimono as she tore strips off of it, pressing it to his side as she held it there to stop the bleeding as best she could.

She would then pull her hands back as she would look at him, "I'm not to good at this...my mother only taught me it once before she died....so try and bare with me." she stated as she would press her hands together and took a calm breath, she was still as her eyes were closed for a moment nothing happened till the aura around her started to glow a pale blue. She would then soon dig her claws harshly into her own wrist her blood dripping down, but she remained still as soon a few tears seemed to form in her eyes. Even with her slightly now bloody fingers she reached up as one of the tears hardened she held it as her eyes open before she would soon remove the bandages from his side and press the hardened tear against it. In a instant he felt the pain vanish, as if water was running against his side and the bleeding seemed to slow as she took fresh fabric from her kimono and wrapped it around him. "If my mother was here...it would be been healed all the way....I can only take away the pain and stop the bleeding...." she stated.

Izanami had watched the whole scene in shock, she had heard of the technique that the girl had performed but it was said to have been lost when those who fell from Luna's grace. Only a handful ever could perform it as she moved up towards him having returned to her own regular form. "The technique...has long since been forgotten till now...seems your not as useless as you seem child." she stated then looked to Sesshoumaru, "that wound is healed enough that you can walk on your own back to the palace...today's training is over"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:59 am
Sesshoumaru let out a deep breath once he felt the pain leave him though it was still tender and raw to the touch and he knew he had to get it washed out as he pushed himself off of the ground looking down at his bloodied clothing and her torn clothes "I guess it's time for a bath then..."he said softly to her, his skin still very pale from the loss of blood from such a young boy. However he listened to his mothers words and dispite everything headed inside as on Izanami's shoulder Myoga appeared "It would seem that you have stumbled upon a girl with quite a rare ability. Lord Inu no Taishou will be most intrigued to hear of her power"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:05 am
Izanami waited for the two to move ahead of her abit before she would say anything to the flea, "that power was a gift bestowed by Luna herself to the first Ren...to aid her mate when ever he should fall injured...only a few possessed that ability and could skip generations or form in a branch that never had it....it holds no name other than 'Luna's Gift'" she said simply watching the girl. "Seems the arts of war will do her little good....get a hold of the records keeper and tell him to find anything and everything on that lost art...it will be perfected in this girl."

Sayuri would walk beside Sesshoumaru encase he needed her help as she would speak "i can help clean it out and then wrap it, so ill make sure that the servants know what herbs to use in your bath so that we can keep the wound clean" she stated, moving some what ahead just to get that started caring little that her own wrist was cut open just so she could even give him a ounce of relief.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:15 am
Myoga crossed his arms deep in thought for a moment "Hmm....just what will be in store for this Ren girl?"he said aloud before hopping off sending a record keeper to find Izanami to discuss matters of the girl

Sesshoumaru braced himself against the wall as he made his way down the halls and to the bathhouse where he stripped off his clothing and slumped against the side as he waited for the servants to fix the water as he wrinkled his nose at the scent of the medicinal herbs in the water "I hate that smell"he mumbled softly
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:18 am
"then hold your breath" Sayuri stated as she stood there looking over at him, "or pretend its something else" she had some fresh bandages, once the water was ready it had a green tint to it, as she then looked over at him. "ok you can get in now."

Izanami walked down the hall as she moved to her and Taisho's room sensing he was still inside as she looked at him as she slid the door open, "She has Luna's Gift" she said simply to him as she stepped into the room.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:24 am
Sesshoumaru pushed himself up and into the water wincing as the stinging warm water touched his side before it all went numb and he relaxed against the edges closing his eyes "That feels so much better"he said resting against the edge of the tub

"Excuse me?"Taishou said as he looked up from his scroll "What are you talking about woman, I haven't seen you this flustered since you found out you were pregnant with Sesshoumaru"he said raising an eyebrow
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:29 am
"Luna's Gift to heal....the child Sayuri Ren has that ability." Izanami stated as she looked at him, it was a rare trait to see and she had desired it for their clan, it was powerful. "It could be the very reason they were killed as well Taisho...so that it would die out and never resurface among the Inu clan again."

Sayuri smiled seeing him in less pain as she soon slid into the water as well moving over to him. "Let me do your hair first while the water and herbs treat your wound..." She stated holding up the comb.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:33 am
"She has the gift?"Taishou said in surprise "How did you find that out? There have been no record of a inu possessing the gift for hundreds of years"he said stroking his chin "Perhaps that is why the Ren were attacked...but by who...the Panther King was our biggest adversary but he hasn't been seen since Lord Sekai reclaimed the Southern Lands....what could possibly be going on."

Sesshoumaru nodded "Hai"he said softly not fighting her, not having the energy to do so "I'll be all fine tomorrow, and training starts all over again."he said
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum