The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Crimson Petals upon the Wind - Page 22 Empty Re: Crimson Petals upon the Wind

Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:38 pm
"I told you to be patient my young Princess."Magi said to her as he waged his finger "I detailed it for you in our first conversation before you became my apprentice. When you have enough mana to fill the crystal your mother left you, you will have enough power to use that stored up mana as sacrifice to perform your healing spell. Hence why our primary concern is getting you to attempt to use your mana, in order to build it up faster. Which is why I gave you the ball the lift, in order to get you to actively start using your magic in different ways. Because the strength of magic is willpower. And willpower expands through knowledge. Which is why I left you all the knowledge I possess in Mini-Magi. And how everything has now come full circle back to this conversation we are currently having now on how to heal Lord Sesshoumaru."Magi said "Do you understand now Princess. This is the power that is chaos. Prediction, manipulation, verification of the physical laws governing us."he said laughing "There is power in madness."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:47 am
Sayuri was not wanting to wait, she was more or less impatient as she raised her hand to press her fingers against her temples again as she took a deep breath. Patience, is what she needed to learn, what her husband had in spades...she looked down at his sleeping frame and then back to Magi. "I have little patience when we are trying to reclaim these isles, and learn as to what the others like Kurama and Raizen want with these lands...." though she couldn't force this at the same time, he wasn't going to give her an easy way to do it after all this was 'chaos' they were dealing with...her mother had her childhood practicing this...Sayuri on the other end did not and was starting with the practice a child normally mastered.

"Keep an eye on him then Magi, I need to train and I am not good sitting idly....if I am needed I'll be in the other room." She said simply and would then turn to head into the next room over, the doors opening before shutting behind her as he could sense the magic within her building...she was going to master that orb in a few hours if she kept up her pace but it was also dangerous...to push herself this hard this quick.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:06 pm
“What an interesting prospect”Magi said watching her go “Dog youkai are definitely as interesting as cat youkai that’s for sure.”he said with a laugh as he tended to Sesshoumaru once again “You have yourself a powerful woman, but then again you are a powerful man too aren’t you.”he said “Hopefully that power doesn’t corrupt her the way so many others have fallen prey to it.”he said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:57 pm
The next few days continued to be as they were, with Sesshoumaru still laid up dealing with the poison but seemed to be doing well and was even able to stay awake for a while before Magi put him back out even if he disliked it. Sayuri on the other hand seemed to be doing well even if she looked exhausted most of the time, she had gotten the orb to remain floating as she practice with the 'sacrificing' of something to get the desired effect. Though the crystal she wore still had yet to even fully be maxed with mana which drove her mad, but she continued to push on as even now she was moving the orb around the room, through different obstetrical s she set up to practice and also prolonging the use.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:26 pm
"Very impressive. You are making a great improvment both with your control and concentration."Magi said as he finished bandaging Sesshoumaru once again though was watching her practice today in observance "I believe you are almost ready to learn your first spell. Now while healing magic tree is out of the question, you may choose from a different tree of magic. Destruction, Illusion, Enchantment, I'll let you decide which you first wish to dabble in"he stated
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:35 pm
Sayuri sighed heavily as she would look over at him, as the orb would soon lay down at its starting point now that mini-magi was now gone and she would look over at him, "Hmm so nothing to do with healing then for some time...." even though her goal was to learn healing as quick as she could, she ran her fingers through her black hair feeling that it was a bit oily she needed to get a bath soon. "All of them sound interesting to learn...." Sesshoumaru had his poison that was an ace up his sleeve, she needed her own when it came to battle. She then smirked looking at him, "Illusions.....its fitting a shadow plays with the mind, and at night I'm rather hard to see anyways specially when I'm in my youkai"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:28 pm
“Illusions hm? A wise choice. Destroying the mind can be more devestating than simple physical damage that comes from Destruction magic.”Magi said as he waved his hand as his spellbook floated over to him as Mini appeared once again “Mini, I need you to show her how to perform the Copy spell once I’m gone okay?”he said as the book instantly flipped open to the proper page with the spell on it as he handed it to her “the Copy spell, very simple, very basic, and the foundation on which much illusion magic is based upon.”he said as he snapped his fingers as a second Magi clone appeared next him, who then snapped as a third one also appeared before all three snapped becoming one again ‘You can copy anything, objects, people, other spells, anything you can physically see, you can make a copy of just by snapping your fingers. Well...to start off you will need to say the incantation, but once you are more powerful it will be second nature. The incantation for the copy spell is ‘exemplum’. Say that and snap your fingers while staring at your target and it will copy. If you wanna do yourself try using a mirror first. Really study your own appearance.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:40 am
Sayuri looked at him then to Mini as they created clone after clone, she was shocked watching as with just a quick snap of his fingers more clones appeared before vanishing. She then looked at him as he explained what it was about as she nodded, "alright, well I suppose that I shall get to work...." she said simply as she would look at Mini, "or is there other tasks that we should attend to first?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:55 am
"Nope!"Mini said cheerfully as his pages fluttered "Now that you have made the ball float and selected your first spell, you are now fully recognized to have complete access to my knowledge, spells and incantations. Also, to make acqusition of my knowledge easier to you..."he said as his pages began to flash before a beam came out straight to her forehead before fading

*Hello, Hi? Can you hear me?*Mini's voice said in her head *Don't be alarmed, this is just a condesned version of me designed to give you access to important spells and information on the go when you don't wish to carry your journal into the field. I do not listen into your thoughts until you specifically ask me a question. I'm like an encylopedia of spells if you will.*the voice said before Mini reappeared on the journal "There, now you're linked in. Whenever you need specific information and don't feel like reading just ask and I'll pop up to answer all your questions"he said with a thumbs up
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:17 pm
Sayuri would blink a few times as she looked at Mini and then to magi as the 'beam' suddenly hit her forehead, she didn't feel anything but at the same time she felt something 'unlock'. Though when she heard the voice of mini, she couldn't help but laugh some shaking her head as she looked to Mini as he reappeared "hmm interesting concept, a mind within a mind....though also seems like a way for you to keep tabs on me." she stated joking of course with Magi, though she held the journal in her hands as she would turn. "i'm going to practice this new spell of yours, perhaps I'll make a second husband just to pass off till he is well." she laughed, it sound rather fun to do....though she knew Sesshoumaru would be less thrilled with it.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:00 am
“Enjoy the chaos”Magi said as he waved his hand making his way out of the room “I’ll be back to check on you later, naturally”he commented as Mini turned to look over at her “You did it, congratulations! You are now a full fledged acolyte. Or apprentice...or whatever you want to call yourself.”he said with a laugh as his pages flipped “Are you really going to copy a second Sesshoumaru?”he asked curiously “It could be completely possible”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:23 pm
“I’m always with him so it sounds reasonable but with him in the state hat he is, probably dangerous if he came out of it and saw a second him.” She stated, though as she entered her chambers once again she looked at Mini “the basics are where I should start...least I start getting carried away....” moving to a mirror she looked it over and herself...two versions of herself much like how magi coukd now talk to her in her head...she could do multiple hints at once. Though she needed to spend time studying herself making sure each feature was correct. It seemed like several hours passed before she did raise her hand and spoke while snapping her fingers “exemplum “
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:07 pm
When she snapped there was a loud popping sound as a wispy film came from her fingertips molding in front of her until an exact copy of a clone stood in front of her "You did it! Though that seemed to take a lot of extra mana and effort from you....did you doubt yourself before you snapped your fingers? Oh! I forgot to explain the formula for spellcasting!"Magi said as the knowledge suddenly appeared in her head "Concentration(will) + mana + catalyst= spell. If any of these three are imbalanced the spell won't work or will be performed incorrectly or require additional mana to work. For this spell, the catalyst is the snapping of the fingers following the incantation. You clearly had enough mana in the reserve to perform the spell....so that means you didn't put enough willpower into casting the spell."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:57 pm
She sighed some, she had a feeling she was missing something it seemed so easy but as he stated if she didn't believe or have the willpower that this was going to happen, then that it was just going to be a 'flop' of a spell. "alright so...less focus more...will.." she stated looking at the blob that didn't seem to really form, she looked at the mirror again making sure she had the image of herself in her head before she would once again snap her fingers and spoke the spell to form the catalyst. As she did that the mana that she had stored up to this point would form the 'figure' once again but she had confidence that this time it would work.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:03 am
As she snapped the magic flowedd out of her forming the spell as a clone of herself stood directly before them as Mini cheered for her “You are a natural at this! Great job Sayuri!”he cheered out “try doing it again”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:57 pm
Sayuri would smirk some as she looked at the image of herself standing there, it was rather eerie to see herself like that but she would then glance at Mini, and would then nod her head. "well lets see how many I can make..." she stated glancing at her clone, before she would focus once again and began to channel her mana and would speak again the incantation. She was also learning to build her mana supply, as she called upon the magic again another clone would appear and she smirked. "This could get dangerous....having three me's running around."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:44 pm
“What a delightful amount of chaos that could create.”Mini said with a laugh “The more chaos it can create, the more advanced the spell. Dopplegangers are fun and innocent amounts of chaos. Creating a deathly plague that kills on contact...high level of chaos, high level spell.”Mini said “Yes. That is a thing that can be made. Where there is a will, there shall be chaos.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:53 am
"Well lets not start making plagues....unless its with the very poison that is within my husbands blood and I'm sending it right into Kurama's court." she stated with a small chuckle as she looked at the two clones she made and would snap her fingers again attempting not to say the spell. Of course nothing happened and she sighed, "oh well....it was worth a shot to see if I needed to speak the spell still or not."

She would continue to practice, not just with herself with other 'cloning' objects as well. She couldn't help but smirk when Jaken came in and she made the imp stand perfectly still as she stared at him. Of course it wasn't her actually staring but one of her clones she would not degrade herself by having to acknowledge the creature before soon two more 'jaken's appeared scaring the imp even more as Sayuri laughed. "oh this is far to much fun...."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:14 pm
"Learning new magics is always exciting isn't it?"came a familiar voice as Magi came in again to tend to Sesshoumaru's wounds who was just now beginning to wake up as the young prince looked around seeing all the copies of things around the room "I thought this poison wasnt going to kill me?"he said weakly as he laid his head back again as Magi chuckled "Fear not my young lord, that is simply your young bride learning the extent of her new found magics."he said "And doing a rather good of it too I must say. For a beginner those clones are spot on. I doubt I could do much better my self in terms of accuracy. You have quite the fine eye for detail. That is a very important quality that will carry you far in magical studies and life."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:14 pm
Sayuri would glance over towards Sesshoumaru as he woke up, as Jaken was still to scared to move as the 'clone' of herself continued to stair at him making him uneasy. She would then snap her fingers as the clones disappeared making Jaken, gasp as he finally was able to breath again as she moved over towards him. "Sorry was having far to much fun" she stated with a small laugh, and looked at him "I thought about cloning you, but....figured you'd just think you've gone insane with seeing several version of yourself."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:07 pm
"Let's not."Sesshoumaru said as he closed his eyes again as Magi finished changing his bandages as the wizard laughed shaking his head "Now, now, there's no fun in that attitude Sesshoumaru-sama"he stated "She's doing a rather good job, so good in fact I think she can learn the second spell in the illusion tree. This ability nullifies all sound in a given area for a period of time. Silenco is the spell name and catalyst. Simply bring your fingers to your lips, utter the spell and hear nothing. Enjoy."he said making his way out of the room again as Mini appeared once more in the pages of the journal
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:44 pm
She would smirk as she could see Sesshoumaru was not exactly in the best of moods, however when she was about to open her mouth Jaken started for her. "Milord!! thank goodness your alright.....I was so worried, I didn't think such a poison could harm you milord!" he was going on and on, making Sayuri's eyebrow twitch as she brought her fingers to her lips. She was some what wishing instead of the room going silent a certain imp would and she spoke softly "silenco..." and then silence. A soft sigh left her lips, but she would hear the sigh and blink as she glanced over seeing Jaken freaking out that he could no longer speak and she laughed. "well I'll be....I wished you'd be silent over everything else."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:17 pm
"This magic that you're learning is a real blessing in disguise"Sesshoumaru said resting his head back again as he let out a sigh of relief that Jaken could no longer speak "His voice is what cut through my dreams and turned it into the nightmare that woke me up."he said as Mini laughed at the now mute Jaken "Wonderful use of magic, Mistress!"he said "And you've already learned how to pinpoint your target, a job well done. You now have access to all my pages that involve any use of the Illusion Magic tree. All spells are yours to master."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:28 pm
Sayuri watched as Jaken freaked out, waving his arms in distress and she would soon raise her hand as the Imp suddenly levitated "off with you imp" she stated tossing the imp out and the door shut. With him out of her sight his voice returned and she looked back at Mini and Sesshoumaru, "well if I have access to that then I should study it.....though" she looked at her husband, "how are you feeling?....you less pale than before but...." she knew he was still weak, and that the poison was in his blood yet she could do nothing because her healing was still below the normal levels.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm
"I am tired."Sesshoumaru said as he let his head fall to one side to look over at her "I feel useless because my mind is becoming unclouded, but by body is still useless. I have no sensation in my limbs, yet I know they still function. Whatever poison that plant produces is a cruel one. I am assuming since it is a man-eating plant the poison it creates leaves its victims feeling peaceful and happy, while it toxins the blood and muscles so they atrophy so they can't run away until all the energy has left their body. Like a flytrap with no teeth."

"How very astute of you Prince Sesshoumaru."Mini said as he folded as Magi appeared in the room once again "A very good observation. I am glad that in your time of rest you are studying your own body. That helps me narrow down the possible flora that may have been the cause of the toxins. Again, now many toxins are powerful enough to affect a demon resistant to them, and Youko Kurama must have known that."he said as he picked up Mini's journal as he flipped through the pages "And you said the word flytrap, that lead me onto something. There is a plant known as the Soul Sipper found in the far North. Where the Koorohime Ice Maidens dwell there is a plant they use for medicine that emits those same properities. It lies dormant under the snow until someone steps upon it and it activates. Usually just breathing in the pollen is enough to trigger the mind-numbing, dream-like effects, that's why it's commonly used for treating pain and as anethesia. Youko Kurama would have access to those plant seeds because Hiei is half Koorohime and can procure them."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum