The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

The Dragon and the Fox Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:19 pm
Asura would smirk slightly as she stood there cracking her knuckles as she felt her grand fathers powerful aura it made her shiver but she just grinned. Her own aura would then burst out a powerful wave that would shake the ground ready to split it at any second, "I never expected you to hold back....or you wouldn't be a true devil if you did" Asura shot out.

Fengyi would lean back against one of the pillars that stood busted and scared at one of the four corners of the training field, a chuckle coming from her as she glanced over to the others. "This brings me back to when I trained the empress, in preparation against Kurama yet she was younger than then....and has grown far but Asura's aura has greatly improved since her last match."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:41 pm
Sekai waved his hand as he conjured multiple large cushions for the spectators to sit upon as he took it upon himself to narrate "And up first it seems we have Princess Asura vs. Lord Raizen oh...another fighter has just made this duel a royale as Prince Akuma has stepped from the crowd."

Akuma stood facing his sister and great grandfather as he tied a headband around his forehead and released his own aura as it clashed with theirs "I'm going to make you both eat your words for all the years of teasing me."he said firmly to them

Raizen let out a hearty laugh and grin "That's the devil in you Akuma! Let it on out boy and take on your old man. With you and your sister, you may actually stand a chance this time" he said as he slammed his fists onto the ground sending a large wave of energy towards both the twins as Akuma quickly held up his hand as a barrier formed taking the blow as Raizen blinked "Didnt expect that..."he mumbled to himself in surprise
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:58 pm
"He conjured a barrier with out hesitation and almost depleted no energy." Miaka noted, "it feels his aura has changed im aswell in the last few moments from when we were inside."
She sat down beside her father and sat the Yari beside her as she watched in awe and looked to Sesshoumaru, "his stance is firm and he has a quick and calculating mind for a good defense . That may also serve him well in attacks....but the princess may have the better chance against Raizen in means of brute strength wouldn't you agree?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:50 am
Asura would smirk feeling her brothers aura as he easily conjoured the barrier preventing Raizen's attack. "I told you he's gotten better" she was giving her brother for once a compliment when it came to his battle skills, though she would soon bolt forward almost a blur and near impossible to see as she would come up beside Raizen "Boo" she stated just as her right fist came slamming down towards him. Engulfed in a powerful aura that resembled that of flames, much like her mothers.

"It would seem she has taken my own attack and changed it up" Ayame said with a smirk, "instead of breathing it out as dragon fire she's channeled it into her fists rather impressive...though it would have required great meditation...." she stated nudging her husband. "and you say she doesn't meditate"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:16 am
Sesshoumaru looked over at Miaka not realizing she had been sitting on the other side of him since she rejoined the group as he nodded in agreement with her "The prince does seem to have a defensive mind, however I do not think raw strength will overcome this devil, it's just going to egg him on further"he commented looking over at her

Raizen glared slightly as his serious demeanor returned as he rushed into to meet Asura's flame head on as he held up his fingers in a gun shape as pure white energy charged on the tip before firing out like a large cannon against her fire

Akuma soon came rushing up from directly behind his sister as he jumped high into the sky holding up both his hands as a small ball of purple energy appeared "Move Asura!" He called out as he threw the ball on top of his grandfather as the size and strength of the ball multiplied on contact expanding into a huge blast

Wu raised on his eyebrows feeling the sudden shift in energy "What in the hell have our children been doing in their free time? That move was a variant of my old chi sphere technique but my explosion was never that massive. They've been watching us more than I thought"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:09 am
Miakas eyes widened as the attack made contact with its a target.
"The strength behind their attacks...if this was not a sparring match, would be truly devastating." She said as the dust began to clear and Raizen was still standing, the ground around him was cratered and he was covered in scrapes and dust.

"Now can he counter?" Izaiyoi wondered out loud as she sat in awe of the two children and the strength they possessed
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:20 am
Asura would hear her brother after she sensed him behind her, she would dart to the side as she recharged her own attacks just as her brothers chi bombs as she liked to call them set off. She glanced at Akuma as she smirked "you got dad to hang his mouth open" she stated just to give him another boost of confidence before she turned back to Raizen. She would then hold up her hand "By the way Grandpa....thanks for showing that soul gun" she said as her aura swirled around her hand as a pure ball of aura formed in her palm before firing at him. As she soon raced forward both her fists flaming as she was going to hit him from the side if he attempted to dodge the first blast.

Fengyi would look to Izayoi and Miaka "since they where children they where trained...their raw power tended to get out of hand when they threw tantrums....and as for sparing....they are truly attempting to kill Raizen he'd have it no other way"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:05 pm
Akuma nodded at his sister and followed after her attack rushing Raizen from the other side as his aura swirled around his fists as he rushed in to close combat with his sister

Raizen had a wicked grin on his face as he opened his mouth wide letting out a howl as a large beam of energy flew from his lips amd into her shot as he cracked his knuckles before engaging in fast paced blows with the two of them. They darted back and forth across the grounds as kicks and punches were flying from all angles before the twins both kicked Raizen's cross guard at the same time sending him flying backwards on the balls of his toes as he recovered his arms smoking slightly from the impact "Not bad. I think I can finally stop holding back."he said as his white aura then flowed around his body "My offense now" he said as he then rushed foward as the ground broke behind him as he jumped high in the sky holding up his hands as a large mass of energy began to form in his hands that crackled and sizzled like a dying star.

"And this is the part where Raizen loses it.."Taishou said shaking his head as he looked over at Sekai "You know what's coming"he commented

Sekai nodded with a sigh "Of course"he said as he clapped his hands as a powerful clear barrier surrounded the spectators to keep them from the debris and devastation to follow. "It's a good thing these grounds are already enchanted to repair themselves or else we would never have a spot to exercise."

Sesshoumaru frowned "It bothers me that even with all the power we possess, our foe still has not fallen to us yet. We must figure out how to properly utilize our abilitues for the upcoming battles"he said to her sitting back with his arms crossed
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:41 pm
Izaiyoi nodded and continued to watch the battle continue...though to here that they were actually trying to take their grandfathers life was shocking yet for Raizen...wasn't truly surprising.

Miaka thought on his words and the actions of their enemy up to this point. Their first action was taking the ability of flight from their armies greatest asset, the dragons. Which gave the Angels both air and ground to fight upon and the distinct advantage of airial attacks. But give the dragons the ability to fly....they may have the upper hand.
"My lord....what if we found a way to give Dragon back their flight?" She asked. "If you think back the enemies first move was to ground the dragons and give them the free range of the skies....that gives them the upper hand....but if we could get the dragons back in the air we may have a chance then."
"How would you do that Miaka?" Izaiyoi asked.
"In our libraries? We have books on elemental magic. In the book of wind their is a technique to use the wind to propel ones self into the air and fly with out the use of wings."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:47 pm
Asura would go blow for blow against her grandfather as she matched her brothers hits so that Raizen would be hit with double the force if not triple as Asura usually hit like two people. However as they where tossed back she would take a deep breath, as she then felt the powerful aura as he took the air to form his next attack, "Akuma can your barrier block that long enough? Or should we got to phase two?" she asked simply, her tails flicked back and forth as she slid her foot back. "I think...I could unlock another tail if we go to Phase two" she said softly to her brother.

Ayame would over hear Miaka as she would speak "Wind is indeed a possible element to use, but dragons are prideful creatures being propelled by anything other than their wings could affend them that in lies the hardship we face. We could sue that magic but would we wish the wrath of a spurred dragon?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:04 pm
"There is also the golden rule my dear, mystical beings should not learn magic"Sekai said "We do not wish to overturn the natural balance of magic and nature. But you are on the right path in your thinking."he commented as Sesshoumaru nodded "You are right, they continue to have aerial advantage..however they made it clear that the skies are the heavens domain if they cannot intefere with land. We eill have to look further into that to see what we can do."

Akuma frowned looking up "He's never used that move before....I think if I went into phase 2 I could shield it though...it's a risk though, I'm not sure what to expect...do we just go for it?"he asked as his tails fanned out behind him as a purple flame appeared floating above each

Raizen continued floating in the air as his ball of energy grew larger and larger as he them sent it hurdling down towards the children as it crackled and burned with sweltering heat "Show me what you got kiddos, that's strong enough to rip a whole through this planet if you dont do something about it"he grinned crossing his arms
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:15 pm
"Perhaps there could be something in our libraries to restore a beats own flight then...." She wondered out loud before looking up to Raizen. She could feel the raw power of his attack coming off his attack. She knew her fathers barriers would be stronge enough to hold off the effects but still, the effects would be deviate ting around them
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:40 pm
She would glance at him "do it, to avoid that blast we are going to have to" she stated simply as she stood there as her aura would start to build up around her. Her eyes would then begin to bleed red, "because either way....when the smoke clears we are going to attack" she grinned as her flesh started to get covered silver fur.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:02 pm
"Something else for us to discuss, after today's events I would like to personally sit down with you. I haven't seen you since we were children. I was trying to remember where I saw your face and it's from my childhood, it just now came to me."Sesshoumaru said in his same calm tone as he watched Raizen "His power is impressive raw, unrefined."

Akuma nodded "Right, get ready then"he said as his eyes suddenly flashed red with three black marks running through them "These are really old techniques we are using so be careful. Try and keep control this time, I don't want to have to use this eye on you again..."he said softly to his sister as he turned back to the large blast flying towards them as he took a deep breath making the hand signs his father taught him "Sage Art: Gate of the Great God"he said as the marks in his eyes pinwheeled as his technique activated as a large arc rose up from the ground as the energy disappeared between it's posts as Akuma quickly put his hands together again "Sage Art: Gift of the Devoted"he said clasping his fingers together as the arc suddenly began to glow before Raizen's blast was sent directly back towards him

Raizen quickly twisted in the air as his blast flew past him high into the atmosphere before exploding sending a large rush of air rushing down across them all as Raizen had a shocked look on his face "What in the fuck was that!?"he shouted down at them before pausing taking note of Asura's sudden huge spike in energy as he noticed her transformation as he landed on the ground "You new generation of youkai are freaks of nature!"Raizen said with a laugh "These are powers I would have never dreamed were possible! I must test my power against these refined techniques! Come kiddos, bring it on!"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:53 pm
She nodded and looked at him from the corner of her eye. He remembered her from when they were young but did he remember everything?

Her attention was taken back to the battle. "They already know safe arts?" She asked surprised and impressed
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:14 pm
Asura would growl as she stood there, her red eyes facing Raizen but she would soon smirk before she would rush forward. As she did that's when her body would change in almost a flash of flames and chi a large white fox emerged with blue markings along its face and shoulders. A clear sign of a seal but whos was not clear as the large demon opened its mouth releasing a blast of flames mixed with chi almost like as if Asura was throwing a powerful punch towards Raizen.

Ayame stood there feeling the rush of aura, her eyes turning to her children noticing the change in her daughter as she looked at Wu, "ready a counter seal if Akuma cannot maintain her" she whispered softly to him, she would then move towards the spectators as she looked at Sekai "it would be wise for you to strengthen that barrier....or at least allow me to add my own seal to it.." she said firmly as the roar of her daughter filled the air and the powerful spike of her sons aura seemed to slam against the barrier ready to burst.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:09 pm
"I was just on that mi'lady"Sekai said twirling his fingers as the barrier shimmered once before settling down again "I didn't expect such a large surge in power all around, your children are quite impressive"

"I hadn't expected such either"Wu said already holding a talisman in his hands "Akuma has been studying sage arts under my tutelage but I had never thought he had enough energy to effectively use them or I wouldn't have taught him the hand signs. I have to admit though his execution is flawless...and his eyes...that is a long lost ability that hasn't been around for ages...and Asura has completely mastered her full beast transformation, you can't even do that yet Ayame, only the Taishou daiyoukai...these kids..."

Raizen howled letting his own energy from his mouth meet hers as he jumped through it sending a large wave of energy towards her as he landed as Akuma suddenly rushed him going hand to hand at a much higher level than the first time, he was fighting him as effectively as the two of them had together, all on his own *Fuck if he keeps me busy, Asura's going to have a field day ripping me apart*he thought to himself before blasting off the ground flipping backwards from them
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:24 pm
"Shall I apply a support spell?" Miaka asked her father
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:29 pm
Asura would not allow Raizen to escape as she waited, knowing he was going to assume she was going to follow up with her brothers attacks however as he jumped back she was suddenly behind him, her maw open as a flaming energy blast shot past her jaws at him.

Ayame would look at her, "save your energy, we are also trying to contain the spike in power levels so that the enemy is not aware what is happening...they do not need to know what we are capable just yet" she said with a grin, though she did glance at Wu "and I will have you know I can control my youkai just fine...you just happen to piss me off and I get out of hand" she said grumbling a bit.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:17 pm
Raizen looked back over his shoulder his shoulder and braced himself as her attack hit him as Akuma jumped out of the way making a few more hand signs "Sage Art: Seal of the Blessed Bell"he said as he released his technique as a large golden bell appeared over Raizen and dropped down on him sealing him inside with the heat and fire from his sister as Akuma vanished reappearing on his sister's back "Do you think that stopped him...?"he asked softly

For a long moment there was no movement from within the bell as even those on the side began to wonder what exactly had happened to Raizen as soon finally the air around them dried out and seemed to grow thin and charged with electricity as it crackled as Akuma frowned "I have a bad feeling about this...maybe you should run Asura..."he said lightly pulling on her fur "Hey..."

"Reinforce the barrier."Taishou said very urgently "Brace yourselves everyone, he's finally lost it."he said as Sesshoumaru looked at his father in wonder of what was about to happen before he suddenly got his answer as clouds suddenly formed overhead above the bell as a large bolt of lightning struck down splitting the bell and the ground around them completely apart as it struck Raizen as the man howled his warcry as the lightning expanded engulfing the entire training area clashing hard against the barrier
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:05 pm
Asura stood there taking a deep breath as she was trying to figure something out, something was wrong but at the same time she watned to continue to test it. Feeling her brother pull at her fur she would growl at him slightly, before backing up a bit but as the lightning began to strike her tails spread out as she braced herself for an attack.

Ayame crossed her arms watching, the howl of the warcry made even her grimace slightly as she looked at Wu then to the Taishou, "Taishou are you prepared to enter if you must? You are among the only one here who has faced Raizen like this, I don't think even Fengyi could match him." "Your correct on that milady...I managed to live another day thanks to my tricks....but thats the reason why theres that dead mans land....I hope your children are ready"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:41 pm
Miaka brought her hands together to reinforce the barrier and shut her eyes tightly as the blast of the attack and debri washed over them. The ground shook under them.

Inuyasha stood over his mother to protect her incase the barrier came down from the blast. Izaiyoi as the only human amongst them knew that with help, if the barrier went down she would be in danger
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:03 pm
"I'd rather not face him again in that state but I will if I have to"Taishou said as the smoke and dust began to clear

Raizen was standing still, though doubled over panting, his clothing and body burned and charred in certain parts as he looked at the twins with one eye as he caught his breath "I underestimated your combined strength"

Akuma's right eye was glowing brightly as a purple cage of bone surrounded his sister and himself as he panted softly falling to his knees as his eyes flickered and returned to normal "I don't have anymore energy, I'm past my limit"

"I think it's time we call this fight"Wu said "We dont need Lord Raizen anymore more damaged than he already is. Perhaps he will be much more calm in our proceeding council meetings"he said "I could not be more proud of you two. Now, who would like to go next?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:45 pm
Miaka looked back up as the dust cleaners and the land healed itself as Wu had said. "I will step up....though it is a tough act to follow. Your children are very impressive." She said and stood and unsheathed her Yaris blade. "I hope to you proud Father." Miaka ssaid as she turned to Sekai and bowed her head to him.

"Truly amazing Empress. Your children will be a force to be reckoned with." Izaiyoi praised
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:47 pm
Asura would look at her brother who had finally dropped to his knees she would just close her eyes and take a deep breath before she returned to normal, having several cuts and bruises as she then reached down to help Akuma to his feet. "you did good...little brother" she said with a smile before helping him off the field. "we gotta work on your stamina though, can't have you passing out on us"

Itami would watch the feline then looked to her son, "Considering the act you have to follow do not hold anything back Sesshoumaru"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum