The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Walking the Road of Destiny - Page 15 Empty Re: Walking the Road of Destiny

Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:22 pm
One of the gym leaders would move over to a chair, her red hair a bit longer now but still pulled into a side pony tail as she would glance at the others, "Lets try and get this moving, theres trainers out there wanting to test themselves and I'd like to help them along and I have a show to get ready for in a few days" she stated simply, this was the water gym leader Mystie having taken the gym over from her three older sisters and had even become rather famous due to the water shows that she put on for everyone.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:45 pm
"You aren't the only one of us that has a life to get back to"Sabrina, another gym leader, said calmly as she took her chair a couple seats down from Misty where the sign from her gym was etched into the chair "But I must agree with her, we need to get things started"

"Well then if that's the case...let us start"Red said as he entered the room behind the Gym Leaders as he moved to stand in the center "As you all know from my letter, we need to take a vote as to what we are going to do about the Viridian City Gym. There has been a formal request sent to the commission board for Gianni to take control of the Viridian City gym since Gary Oak has moved into the Elite 4 with the passing of Ms. Agatha"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:22 pm
Misty would look at Red as she sat there, and would cross her arms thinking "So we have to positions to fill...not only for Blaine...but for Ms. Agatha as well." she stated as she sat there "Red couldn't you take one of the gyms for a time? It be awhile before the next finals for Pokemon Champion...but as for Gianni...his father was fine considering a fe things....but I havn't heard much good news for Team Rocket since he's taken over...more people are saying attempted kidnappings, killings, and so on have been taken place...I fear for the new trainers as well as the new pokemon hatched every day if this continues..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:16 pm
"Agatha's position has been filled by Gary, but that does still leave two open gyms. I could take control of one of the gyms, but that still leaves another one wide open and a formal request to be processed."Red said "I've also heard some of these reports, but everytime I attempt to dig deeper I come up with little to no further information."Red said

"So then let him have his gym, and if he becomes too much of a problem we deep six him"Lt. Surge said leaning on his heands as the others talked

'You can't just threaten to kill an unruly gym leader Lt. Surge!" Lance said objectively "We are appointed for a reason, we are supposed to guide future pokemon trainers and masters."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:53 pm
"Something must be done...I don't doubt that the man has skills considering who his father is and who he is...but with the rumors of team rocket going around I don't feel comfortable with it...what about a former champion? or even a runner up theres bound to be some trainers that could take the position for now till we find someone suitable." Mystie stated simply as she sat there.

"I know for one I've come across many trainers that uphold the same values as us gym leaders do."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:27 am
"Misty you know that isn't how things are done"Brock said frowning deeply as he crossed his arms "For a trainer to move up to Gym Leader they must put in the paperwork and be appointed, so far all the applicants that are in the system do not qualify to lead either gym"he pointed out

"Unless we bring someone out of retirement"Sabrina said sitting back in her chair "What about that man who lives in Saffron City now. The one with the very powerful Charizard who competed on the Indigo Plateau years ago and placed just behind Red and Gary. I believe his daughter is traveling with my son currently according to the message I received from Professor Oak recently. Oak has also been in contact with Mr. Gianni...and seems to give him nothing but positive remarks as well. I motion to pass nomination on both of these accounts for both the Viridian Gym and the Cinnabar Island Gym"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:31 am
"Brock...I understand that's not how things are done but still..." she paused though when she heard Sabrina, she sat there a bit puzzled before nodding. "That could work...I remember watching him...his charizard could best even water pokemon" she stated looking towards Red. "Professor Oak should have his information if he is a suitable candidate....having all the badges and having placed in the top 5 in the league is part of the requirements"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:41 am
Red nodded his head "That is correct and both candidates have done exactly that"he said "So for now...we will consider the motion to appointing both vacancies in the gyms on a probationary period. Should both candidates complete their probation, they will be entered into the league manuals as official gym leaders" he said "Like it or not, Gym Leaders technically are not associated with any outside organization, so with Gianni all the team rocket...or Rocket Corps. stuff stays outside of the gym area. Should it come to find out that the two are mixing, that would void the probation and have legal grounds for Officer Jenny to arrest Gianni and shut down the Rocket Corps. operation. We will be working hand in hand with law enforcement in order to ensure safe results for everyone" Red said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:44 am
The others would nod their heads in agreement as they sat there, "alright then, if that is all that is needed then I really need to head back...the gyms been closed long enough and I'm sure everyone can agree they want to test out new trainers" she said with a smirk. "It will be interesting to see what these two can do specially one coming out of retirement...wonder how rusty he's going to be."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:58 am
"Just remember your duty as a gym leader comes first. We need to be united against any negative forces that may threaten the lives of trainers and their pokemon"Red said as he dismissed the meeting though members of the Elite 4 stayed back to discuss with him after letting the gym leaders start their journies back to their towns

"Man that food was good"Sabrion said as he laid on his bed already stuffed and half asleep "I don't think I could have taken another step back to the room"he laughed
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:01 am
Sapphire would laugh watching him, "it was really good, its going to suck when we are out on our own without that tasty meal" she said rubbing her stomach as she looked at her pokemon. "but sleep sounds great for all of us, who knows maybe when we wake up the gym will be open" she stated with a laugh as she fell onto her bed. Berry and Pikachu jumping up to lay near her head while Zubat choose to hang upside down above her.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:21 am
"I'll need you all to keep monitoring things here on the plateau. I'm going to catch a ride with Sabrina back to Saffron City. When I get back here I'll send the letter to Gianni that he needs to head to the Indigo for his induction into our ranks."Red told the Elite 4 as they nodded as he headed out

"Here is to hoping. I think we've done about all we can in Pewter City. It's time to get our badges and go explore the rest of the world of pokemon"Sabrion said as Abra and Slowpoke curled up against one another, both lazy pokemon sleeping soundly immediately after they finished their dinner as Sabrion had to carry them from the dining hall to the bed as he let out a yawn "Goodnight. I'm getting up nice and early to go find some more trainers to battle"he said as he closed his eyes
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:10 am
The trio along with their pokemon would smile to one another before turning in for the night, as they slept things seemed shift as their long journey twisted and turned in new possibilities.

~~~~~~
Back in Saffron City Sapphire's father would blink as he had answered his door to find the current champion there. It was only a little past 8 in the morning as he would offer him a drink inside, "so what brings the current champion to my door and so early?....though its good to see you again Red don't tell you've come here for a battle..." he laughed as he poured himself some coffee. Kenta Silver had once been a rather formidable trainer having placed third in the indigo plateau against Red and Gary a few years ago. "Shame you came so late my daughter Sapphire would have been ecstatic to meet the raining champion that bested her old man....just sent her off on her journey a few days ago."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:39 am
Red smiled "I might take you up on that battle offer another time. Sabrina had mentioned that her son and your daughter ended up starting off their journey together after visiting Oak. I'm sure I'll run across her at the Indigo Plateau sooner or later if she's anything like you."he said as he thanked him for the coffee taking a sip "But today I'm here on official League business, and I know you, and I don't want you to take this lightly because I'm not one to mess around and waste your time."he said looking at his friend "Kenta Silver the Kanto Pokemon League is cordially inviting you be inducted as a Gym Leader for the Cinnabar Island Gym...or Viridian City. Whichever you prefer really, we are kind of flexible"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:45 pm
Kenta would chuckle slightly "Aye she told me about that just yesturday when she called me, letting me know that they made it to Brocks city." he said as he eased down into a chair acrose from Red though it wasn't soon after that Charizard stuck its head through the window eyeing Red some. "Charizard you remember Red" he called back to his old friend as the red creature nodded its head with a small snort. "Hey dont be like that....his pokemon bested you fair and square...dont get so bitter" he called back to it as if he knew what it was saying.

However just as he was about to say something is when Red spilled that little bit of news, Kenta sat there a bit stunned as he looked at the man. "Wait..you want me as a gym leader?" he stated as he rubbed the back of his head. "I'm flattered but...you know I retired when my wife passed away...I had to raise Sapphire and Pokemon Training doesn't exactly pay the bills Red." he stated as he sighed.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:01 pm
"Pokemon training doesn't no you are right"Red said after smiling at Charizard before turning back to Kenta "But, being a Gym Leader isn't being a trainer and as such, you get quite the hefty salary."he explained as he took out a piece of paper sliding it across the table. On it was the job requirements, the salary it paid and all the added benefits "The remaining gym leaders and the Elite 4 all remember you from our Indigo Plateau days. They are very firm in having you as their selectee"he said "Besides, as gym leader in Cinnabar Island, you'll eventually be able to challenge your daughter as she heads towards the Elite 4."he said "And on Cinnabar Island, your Charizard will have much more space to fly free and lounge around on the beach than the outskirts of Saffron City"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:06 pm
He would look at the piece of paper reading it over, rubbing the back of his head some as he then glanced at Red. "you really seem to be pushing for this." he stated as he would put the paper down thinking, the island was always a nice place to go when he was younger as he glanced at Charizard whos wings started to flutter a bit at the idea of flying around than in the cramp outskirts they had. With his daughter off on her own adventure he didn't have to worry about caring for her so long as he also gave her some allowance to survive.

"Alright." he stated as he looked at Red with a small smirk, "Ill take it up if you and the others have all highly recommended me....as for battling my daughter...it be interesting to see how far she's come once she gets to me....she choose and Eevee for her first pokemon you know?..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:38 pm
"An Eevee? Seems she's following in the footsteps off Gary already"Red laughed "Me with my Pikachu, you and charmander, him and his eevee."he said thinking about the old times back when they were children running around "You know you can thank Sabrina. She was actually the one who threw your name into the gauntlet which we all instantly approved of. I didn't want to be the one to offer to bring you out of retirement otherwise you were my first choice anyway. She may have read my mind, but since you both live in Saffron, and your children are venturing together AND you're now going to be peers on the Kanto circuit you might want to pay her a visit before you leave town"he said as he finished his cup of coffee "Head up to the Plateau in a few days and I'll have all your paperwork in order and I'll send the moving team to help pack up your house for the move too, all expenses are on us."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:03 pm
Kenta would chuckle as he shook his head, "she's always been fascinated with how Eevee's evolved much like her mother was..." he stated simply as he sat there and then nodded. "Ill make sure to stop by the witch's gym before leaving...more than likely I'll get an ear full about my choice in life style" he stated shaking his head before nodding. "I'll give you a call once I'm on my way to the plateau, Sapphire's grandmother can let you and your crew in to help pack the house up..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:53 pm
Red nodded "Sounds good, thank you for the coffee, try not to call Sabrina a witch to her face..or think about it, you know she can read your thoughts. I'm going to be off then. There is still one other person that the Gym Leaders have also considered promoting in Viridian City."he said before making a face and turning to face him "Actually, do you know anything about Gianni? He's a couple years younger than we are but he ran the circuit around the same time as us because he was Giovanni's kid. He was the 5th place contestant during the year we won behind you and your late wife but I can't remember anything about him from back then. He put in a request to run Viridian City like his dad used to and so far we are obliged to grant it."he said "Since you accepted the position, I can finally let you in on what's been going on behind the scenes"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:09 pm
He smirked as he stood up and nodded "I am very aware of what she can do." he stated as he then looked towards Charizard "you hear that you big oaf? you finally get to spread those wings a bit more." he stated as his charizard would snort happily. Though he would then look over towards Red when he brought up Gianni thinking, "little punk?" he asked before shrugging. "I suppose he's fine Giovanni wasn't a horrible man, I get a card from him sometimes far as I know he doesn't run Team Rocket anymore....though i havn't much good news on the latest rumors on Team Rocket...though for now he should be fine...one thing that Giovanni stood for was pokemon....if he's instilled that in his son we all should be fine."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:22 pm
Red sighed "I figured you'd say something like that. You've always been a neutral, impartial party, that's why I wanted your advice."he said "Giovanni was all about pokemon...and you can tell that Gianni did share those same passions when he was a kid...let's just hope that he doesn't turn out to lead people down a negative path. We don't want to ever have another 'Mewtwo' incident on our hands you know"he said shaking his head
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:39 pm
He sighed nodding as he would stand there, "that is true...to many pokemon suffered for that..." he said and would then shake his head. "anyways you should head out of here if you want to keep your next appointment, I'll head out to the plateau in the morning to get the paperwork in order then head out to the island to inspect the gym. Ill try and not change it to much....who knows maybe Ill have Charizard going again...to trainers that think they can go against us." he smirked
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:59 pm
"Hey Cinnabar Island is your gym, do to it how you please, just remember it is a fire themed gym is all I ask"Red said as he clapped his friend on the shoulder "It's good to be able to work alongside you again old friend."he said before turning and heading out as he called out his own Charizard hopping on its back and flying off once more
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:36 pm
Kenta smirked as he nodded waving his friend off before he head back inside to start packing and getting things ready, to run his new gym. He would have to tell Sapphire then again he could always just let her find out on her own.

~~~
The next morning Sapphire woke up with a small groan, Berry was curled on her head while Pikachu was against her stomach. The slight sound of snoring or breathing she could hear as she groaned softly and rolled over making Berry roll off and soon fall onto the ground with a small growl before jumping up back onto the bed to crawl beneath the blankets to sleep a bit more.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum