The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru  and MIaka Story - Page 5 Empty Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:54 pm
"Well your the one who wanted a three way fight." Taisho said before he was knocked back. As he picked himself up, he could feel Sounga vibrating at his side, begging to be released and loosed upon his enemy. Taishou only gripped the hilt to silence and still the blade, the blade that no other demon or human could wield for only he could tame the evil within.

Miaka shuddered a bit and stepped closer to Sesshoumaru, gripping his sleeve as the energy and power from the Fox Demon Lord as he created darkness around them. AhUn growled and stood firmly infront of the three younger demons.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru  and MIaka Story - Page 5 Empty Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:08 am
"Well I changed my mind. I didn't expect Kurama to still be Kurama after he got a wife and settled down, not worse than old Kurama."Sekai said as he slammed his staff onto the ground as he made a few hand signs as a large magic circle appeared below Taishou and himself "As long as we fight in this ring this shadowrealm wont have any effect so he will have to show himself. See if we weren't teamed up you'd be on your own and I've have my own little ring."he said sticking his tongue out as he left his spear in the ground pulling out a short sword that split into twin butterfly blades as Kurama then appeared in the circle grinning holding his sword out before him as the dark fire on his 9 tails began to grow larger

Sesshoumaru held out his arm protectively as he continued watching on in pure amazement at how strong their fathers were never having seen some of the spells and techniques being used. Ryoko however was more aloof in her behavior as she looked over at Miaka "You seem afraid? I guess it would be scary to someone whose never seen it before,"she said "I think I'm worse than him though....I can do all that dark stuff...and I drink blood like my mother does."she commented as her own 9 tails curled around her slightly
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:05 pm
"Yeah, the trouble is getting him to do so. He enjoys the building dread and anticipation he creates this way." Taishou said, his back to Sekais while watching out for Kurama.

"I've....never seen dark magic. We don't study it in the south....." she said as she watched and waited for what would happen next.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:48 pm
"Really? You should. It is a powerful magic and my Dad was born in it."Ryoko said "All youkai and oni are a reflection of Lord Yami's darkness"she said still watching their fathers fight

Sekai looked around for a moment before looking up and gasping as falling towards them was a large meteor looking boulder surrounded by Kurama's dark flames as Sekai quickly went about using his summoning magic chanting his incantation as a giantic demon with multiple large arms was conjured as Sekai charged him up before the arms shot out a long distance grabbing the meteor attempting to slow it down before striking them "Kurama! You are being reckless in your actions! This could cause serious damage if it touches the ground."he said as Kurama suddenly appeared standing just outside the magic circle he created "Well I have full faith the two of you can stop it in time.....or do you want to challenge me right now Taishou and leave the meteor all to Sekai. I am standing right here after all"he taunted with a smirk "If I am beaten the meteor will also dissipate."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:11 pm
"Father feels it would be too dangerous....that it would be irrisponsible to leat a large group of magic users learning such dangerous magic."

Taishou glared at kurama before lunging at the Fox, Leaving his friend to handle the spell alone without thinking. He swung his massive sword at Kurama, "Stop this now Kurama. This is no game!" he shouted
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:55 pm
"Hmm...that's sad. My father doesn't mind the study of it at all. My mother knows a fair amount of dark magic as well considering she's an oni."Ryoko said as he looked up casually seeing his meteor falling towards them "It's a bluff you know."she said "My dad has summoned that meteor dozens of times but it's never actually hit the ground....I think it's because he wouldn't survive such an explosion himself...unless he jumped into the shadow realm, which he cant do when channeling the meteor, he can't get away from the aftershock fast enough. It's an intimidation tactic, and it works."

Kurama laughed darkly as he drew his sword as Taishou's blade phased through him in that moment "Did you already forget that my sword allows a technique to pass through me upon drawing it?"he said as he pointed the blade at Taishou "I can always call off the meteor...if you admit your defeat."he smirked

Sekai sighed "Fine I quit, I don't care, call it off."the lazy cat instantly said as his butterfly blades vanished though he continued channeling the ring beneath their feet keeping Kurama in sight "Taishou, just let it go already. Don't let your pride get us seriously hurt, you know Kurama will do it too"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:21 am
"A very deciving tactic. But kitsune are known for illusions and trickery." Miaka said and in no way to be he disrespectful. She watched as taishou continued on and his eyes that were starting to turn red. "Do you think he will stop?" She asked and looked to Sesshoumaru.

Inu no Taishou had always pride himself in remaining calm and collected in the face of battle or great diversity.yet somehow here he was l, loosing his cool and self control that he began to let his control slip and his hand reach for his third sword Tsounga and silence the smug Fox demon forever
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:45 am
Sesshoumaru was watching the battle in silence, never having seen his father become so worked up in battle before that he needed to draw his other sword "Lord Kurama won't let it hit, but my father has already begun to lose control. I've never seen this side of him."

"Yes, that's the Inu I know."Kurama said still grinning darkly "Draw Sounga and send me to the gates of hell....if you can."he taunted as he held his sword at the ready "Or else that meteor will crash right here."

"Honestly will you two stop this? We've had our fun and sparred around, let's go inside and eat again already I'm starving"Sekai said as he looked up at the meteor as he made some quick hand seals as a giant orange cat paw appeared in the sky ready to swat at the meteor once it was within range
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:27 am
His eyes were bright red when he managed to grab Karan by the throat and his claws dug into the flesh. His hand was on the hilt and about to unsheathed his sword when a soft and calming presence brought him back to himself. He snapped his eyes shut for a moment then opened them again, this time back to normal before his face another glare at iurama and pushed him away. "Enough. Call off your illusion." He said and turned his back to the fox and rejoined Sekai.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:45 am
Kurama grinned wickedly as he waved his arms as his dark mist and meteor all vanished as Sekai let out a sigh dropping his magical circle finally "The look on your face was absolutely priceless. She brought you back to your senses didn't she? Always interrupting my fun."he said "And that time, it wasn't an illusion."he said seriously "You mustn't be afraid to go for the kill Taishou. You are too nice, you let your opponents live to challenge you another day even stronger. Hubris will get you killed dog."

Sekai let out a sigh "No one wants to listen to me, then I'm taking the children inside, let's go little ones"he called out as he turned heading back inside to leave the other lords alone
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:38 am
Taishou said nothing at first as kurama boasted on, though he was right, she had come to him. His lady of the moon who kept him level headed and clear minded. He turned to Kurama and said, "that might be something we can agree on but mercy is a greater lesson I that I think escapes you. If you are too quick to kill then you will never see how ones enemy can one day be their greatest friend." He said and turned to watch as Sekai took the children inside. Even though their origins and history were well know to all demons, cats and dogs once had their great differences and quarrels.

Miaka went to move to follow her father, forgetting that she had gripped Sesshoumarus hand till she felt the tug when she moved away. She turned and looked down at their joined hands and released it. "Sorry about that.....some times I'm such a scardy cat." She said and turned to go to her father who was waiting for them at the entrance.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:47 pm
"It is going to get you killed one day Taishou. You are going to put your faith in the wrong enemy, and you will pay for it in the end."Kurama said sighing "But perhaps you may be right, I do not get the serenity from Lady Luna as you dogs do, or the agile mind from the blessings of Lord Sol. I simply get the cunning and wit to prevail from Lord Yami who rules us all."he said openly smiling "So excuse my narrow way of thinking your grace."he smirked teasing him again

Ryoko took note of Miaka's affection to Sesshoumaru but said nothing of it as she moved past the group heading towards Sekai

"Don't worry about it, you'll be safe as long as I'm here. Nothing bad is going to happen"Sesshoumaru said confidently as he began walking after Ryoko then heading towards Miaka's father
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:49 pm
Miaka ran up to Sekai, "are you alright Papa? I think you did well." Miaka said as her father scooped her up into his arms and she pushed stray strands of his dark hair from his face.

"Then as our creators before us, we agree to continue to disagree." He said and walked away from kurama and joined his son at the entrance. "Enjoying your day my son?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:54 pm
Kurama watched the two of them as Ryoko came and joined him standing beside him "Anything interesting to report child?"he asked dully as Ryoko shook her head "No father, we simply watched your fight as instructed. I believe the cat may have feelings for the dog however, they seem friendly and close...it seems nice to have a friend." "They make you weak."Kurama said shortly as he began walking inside behind the group

Sesshoumaru nodded his head "Yes, very well father."he said "That fight was very impressive...I have never seen you actually have to try so hard against somebody, you usually win with such ease, I've never seen a match end in a draw before. Lord Kurama is more powerful than I thought, I never knew a 9 tails wielded such power."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:35 am
"Yes. They are powerful and never to be underestimated. Though it was my own undoing by letting his words effect my ability to fight him fully." He said honestly and looked to his son and met his eye., "that is why you should never underestimate your enemy but most importantly, never over estimate your own strength. I know you will become a great Warrior Sesshoumaru, but one must know his strengths and limits as well as his weaknesses. To find balance." He said as AhUn trotted up to Sesshoumaru and rubbed up against him with one of his heads and caused the God lord to chuckle, "and it wouldn't hurt the have a friend to help along the way."

Once they reached the dinning hall, a small section was set aside for the children. Sekai had sat Miaka down and she ran up to Ryoko and grabbed her hand with a smile, "come with with me." She said brightly,
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:53 am
Sesshoumaru looked up at his father and nodded smiling proudly at the powerful youkai who stood before him. He had every desire to want to be as strong as his father and spent much of his spare timing already training and honing his abilities for when the time came to showcase them for his father when he asked to officially train him as he stroked the dragon's head "Father...when will you start training me? I do all of mother's drills and practices, I have already scored more than my first scratch on her as well, her magics are strong but she cannot outpace me in close combat anymore. I believe I am ready to master our family's signature style."he said firmly with passion burning in his young eyes. Sesshoumaru was considered an oddity and a prodigy amongst youkai. His aura flowed in completion with his spirit of battle and normal purification techniques and barriers seemed to have any effect on Sesshoumaru even when supressing his energy

Ryoko blinked as her hand was suddenly grabbed as she nodded her head "Uh okay"she said in her same aloof tone as she stood up running off with her as her tails curled around her "Where are you taking me?"

Sekai sat down with Kurama as they awaited Taishou as Sekai began pouring the sake around "You're a real bastard you know that Kurama, putting on a show like that for the children."he said handing the fox his glass "I give it to you though, that was the most fun I've had in a while. Usually I just sit on my tuft at home and take care of all my girls.

"I understand that sentiment."Kurama said taking the glass and taking a deep drink "My woman finally had a boy but he's still bundled up and nursing. Thank god another boy will be in that household, between Ryoko and her Mother I don't know whose the bigger pain in my ass, a wife that's a fighter or a daughter that doesn't give a damn about anything. She could watch dust fly for hours and probably have a great time."Kurama said sarcastically with a sigh "How did Taishou end up lucky enough to get a boy, I guess the balance had to be maintained."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:14 am
"I believe you just might be." He saidband place a hand on his sons head and knelt down to his height. "But don't to forget to be young my son. Enjoy being ten for a bit and once or negotiations are done and our guests return home, then our training shall begin." He said with a sense of pride and turned him to the table where the girls now sat, "besides....I'm starting to think you'd think you'd rather be talking with a certain cute kitten right now hmm?" He said with a teasing smirk.

"Well over here for lunch of course." She said, practically radiating warmth and light to match that of the sun in the sky over head. Miaka patted the seat directly beside her, "so we can talk and maybe become friends if you wish."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:54 pm
"No I'd much rather be training after seeing that"Sesshoumaru said excited and honestly still bristling with energy from his father's fight "That was such an amazing fight to see"he said

Ryoko nodded her head slowly as she sat down "I have never had a friend before...I don't know what to do?"she said confused
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:20 pm
"Well then, I'll be the first!" She said and smiled. "And friends can do anything together. Play games, go for walks, share things....what are things you like to do?" She asked

Taishou chuckled. "How about after lunch? Can you wait that long Pup?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:19 am
"Um...study and read a lot...practice with my father...I play the flute in my spare time a lot as well"Ryoko said softly "It helps me think and get out my emotions."she commented

"Yes sir"Sesshoumaru said as he made his way into the dining hall seeing the girls already talking as he went to sit down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:02 pm
"Same. I spend most of my time with my mother or father in our library. I want to learn all the elements and to become as great a sorceress as my mother. I think you did like her, she's the only one in our lands who knows dark magic. I know I said father doesn't want us studying it, but she has a weapon that can control darkness and light magic.....besides she says she can do what ever she wants no matter what my father says." She said with a shrug. "Oh wow. I could never play an instrument. Don't have the knack for it."

Taishou smiled as he walked over to the table and sat at the head of the table. "Any word back from your wife my friend? I imagine she's ready to birth your second kitten soon."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:24 am
"I see"Ryoko said nodding her head "Learning the 5 elements is hard work. They are not easy to master all together, most people can only handle one or two. You cats are impressive in your workings of magic. My strength in magic comes from being a kyuubi, but cats are just as good. Your dad countered all of my dad's spells in ways I've never seen before."she commented

"Oh she'll be fine, she's a strong woman. And for some reason, the sacred beast Mizen inside me gets all riled up whenever I'm around the child as of late."Sekai said as he looked over at the others "This didn't happen when Miaka was born, but every time I touch her womb, the child drains incessant levels of youki from me almost instantly. Almost like she's trying to transfer my beast onto her."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:29 pm
"My father is very talented in ways of magic and battle. I believe it may have something to do partially with Mizen." She said with a smile. "Your fathers power is impressive. Truly a force to be reckoned with." She said and gave Sesshoumaru and a welcome smile as he joined them. Between him and Ryoko, AhUn curled up in a ball, one head laying to rest on his folded arms, the other up and alert in hopes of treats offered from the table.

"That's strange. Though I have not heard of this, but could you second child prove to be the next holder of Mizens spirit?" He asked and was correct. There have only ever been one reincarnation on the vassle of the gods and of the first creations at one time....never had there been two holders of one spirit or the other.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:47 pm
"We all come from very strong clans. The only one that I am unsure of are the Oni in the eastern lands. They also worship Lord Yami and came before youkai, but their powers are vastly unknown and kind of scary. My mother is related to Lord Raizen and she is where my oni blood comes from."

"It is quite possible. I don't know what is going to happen once the child is born"Sekai said "THere has never been a time where the next carrier is born while the other is still alive, but we shall have to wait and see."he commented
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:13 pm
"I've heard tails of oni from mother and father....makes me hope to never have to face them." She said

"Yeas. But still , here's to a safe birth and a healthy child." Taishou said and toasted his friends second child
Sponsored content