The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru  and MIaka Story - Page 25 Empty Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:57 pm
Yukine was correct as they left their fathers former chambers, in the halls they were greeted by one of the Eldars and asked to follow them to the great hall where the other elders were gathered. Sabreal entered the room not too long after them, “kitten, I just heard about your father.” The Angel said as he reached her and embraced her and placed a kiss on her forehead. “Sorry I couldn’t get back sooner.” He said and looked behind her to see Miaka and Kai. “Greetings again, Miaka. Welcome home.”
“Thank you, Sabreal.” She said and bowed slightly to him. “You have been here to care for my Father and my Sister....for that I am forever great full.”
“There is no need. Your father was a good friend and teacher to me these many long years and your sister ever my shining light, no where else I’d rather be.” He said and smiled warmly. Their reunion was interrupted however as one of the elders cleared their throat. “Apologies, my lord and ladies. But we must begin so that we may make arrangements and make an announcement to the people.”

“And do she went to her father and you summon me....I will need to meet your son to see how I may help.....but when it comes to parenting part, that will be in you two.” She said as trying to make light of the situation. “As for his magic he will need a good teacher....one he will have in his mother.....as for power, he will have no better then his father to show him control and how to use it wisely. Do not doubt what you have to offer in his upbringing.” She said with a sigh and met his eyes, “you and she will need to be a team of one mind in raising him....though I feel tension from you....I know what she did upset you.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru  and MIaka Story - Page 25 Empty Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:16 pm
"Right"Yukine said taking in a deep breath before suddenly her entire demeanor changed as a steely gaze reminiscent of their mother seemed to take over her features. This was the product of her being forced to take over for the last several years, but it had made her stronger because of it, and now having complete control of Mizen's power for the first time, while she didn't show it, inside she was bursting with newfound wisdom and determination, as if part of her Father that had long been dormant inside her had finally awakened "This council is here by called to order"she said before the room grew dark for a brief moment and when it let up again an old familiar face was standing in the back

Magi, the former advisor to Lord Sekai and Mage who had taught Miaka and Yukine in their youth how to wield the arcane parts of their magic much as he did their father in his youth. though he now resided with Lady Sayuri in the Isles between the South and Western Lands "You cannot call the council to order without me, I'm still a part of this court you know" he said with his usual fox-eyed smile still in place "It seems you both are doing well. And how nice it is to see you again Lady Miaka. I must thank you for your actions in freeing the Dark One. As you all well remember I have always been a devout follower of his teachings."he said as he took his seat at the table to the glares of the other conspiring council members. He was as equal a problem to their plans as the two Princesses were with his unpredictable nature and sole allegiance to Sekai "Now, where were we?"

"Upset doesn't even begin to describe my rage."Sesshoumaru said with a sigh "I am the Empress's Blade. I command her armies. Should something happen to the entire royal family, the Empire is mine to step into her place. And the woman who would be Queen at my side pulls a stunt that almost jeopardized the entire war campaign that I had orchestrated, while also unleashing chaos into the realm and sealing away the light...how exactly am I supposed to feel about that woman and then proceed to raise a child with her?"he questioned "A team of one mind"he scoffed "What you ask of me is nothing short of a miracle."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:42 pm
Miaka pulled her son close to her at seeing Magi. “Trust me, keep your thanks.” She said with a cold expression. Though once a loved teacher, she later developed a distrust of him and distaste of his methods. Now with her son and his incredible power, her motherly instincts made her defensive sense over Kai and wary of Magi. She also worried that Kai might have another magical episode like he had that morning.

“Ahem....we were just starting.” Said an elder. Said an elder Ginger haired Neko Youkai with a mass of bushy facial hair. “I believe first, we all extend our condolences on the loss of our Great Lord. Of all the Rulers, never had their been one so wise.” He said and others in the room nodded and verbally agreed. “But with his death, and Lady Miakas return....we should discuss the transition of power and who shall rule the South.”

“Understandable, truly.....I too blame her in part for Sols entrapment. As I blame him as well for no matter all their good intentions, what was done was dangerous and selfish......however, Yami is cunning and it very well may be that she and Sol played into his scheme. But I know you, Sesshoumaru....” she raised herself up enough to lean over and place her hand on his chest just over his heart, “this still beats for her.....no matter your anger and pain, you still hold great love for her. And even if only for the sake of your son.....can you honestly not offer her the chance at forgiveness?”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:53 pm
"Ah but of course"Magi said though eyed the infant on her arm curiously "Oh you had a child? Interesting"he said off handedly before they began and Yukine spoke up "Well that one is easy, the clarity granted to my by my father's passing has shown me what must be the way forward. I shall stay here and rule the day to day operations in the south as Crowned Princess. But Miaka shall be appointed to Regent Lady, and birthright lineage will be granted to her son Kai. Should Kai be accepted as Sesshoumaru's legitimate heir, he will have claim to both South and West and unite a region and two families under one banner."she stated speaking clearly to the council "That is the future for our lands."

Sesshoumaru looked at her for a moment before shifting his eyes away "Perhaps. Have you forgiven Lord Yami for his indiscretions?"he challenged back stubbornly

Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:27 pm
Miaka spoke up after that, “when I returned to the west....to tell His Lord that his son was born, he called a meeting where he and his council except him as his heir.” She explained before anyone could asked and again their some resounding agreement. She eyed Magi as he looked at her son with a calculating expression.

“With all due respect, I disagree.” Said an elder, a grey haired old woman neither dropping wrinkles and Neko ears. “The Lady Miaka is the cause to our Gods misfortune. To give her or her child any selmblence of power here in these lands would bring dishonor on the south and undermine the rule you wish to begin. It will bring more chaos to our lands than it already has and bring further misfortune.”

Luna removed her hand and sat back and looked to the space between them. “There are some things that cannot be forgiven.” She said honestly. A silence built between them for a moment before looking back up to him. “If a miracle is what it takes, then a miracle it shall have to be....but to go this alone, I fear you will fail.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:39 pm
Yukine stamped her foot drawing the room's attention to her as she began speaking "Miaka aside, I know you all feel it. That immeasurable aura just locked away. You all feel the power of that child, and I'm sure you've realized his significance by now. This is the Child of the Stars, finally reincarnated and living! How dare you blaspheme against the creation that both Lady Luna AND Lord Sol bestowed upon our people."Yukine said "I am Lady of the South. I am also now the rightful heir of Mizen--"she said as she pulled out Mizen's wand that then grew into a large staff with a cat's claw holding the gem at the end as her newfound power of the complete Mizen with his old wand echoed throughout the halls as the elders turned their heads and shied away from the display of might "Only two people in this room stand above me in power, and they are the ones who stand beside me. If you cannot stand up to my true self, then you have no right to deny my command."she said as a low whistle blew out

Magi stood up waving his hand smiling madly as Yukine let her power return back into her body "Well I don't know if I'm necessarily stronger than you anymore, but I'd say with that display of power, that'd put us at about equal, so if I may, a word, milady?"he said but didn't wait for her before continuing "I for one, am may be a Mad Sorcerer....but I'm not a fool, like these idiots on this court. I am well aware of exactly who that child is and what he possess. "I'm perfectly fine with reinstating Lady Miaka, who cares who governs, politics and borders be damned. Do you all not realize the significance of what has happened? The TRUE apocalypse has begun."he said while cackling madly "When the Moon has hidden away the sun, and the stars return to fill the night sky, darkness returns. The prophecy is coming true! I must tell Lady Sayuri about this. Lord Yami shall return."he said gleefully

"I won't be going it alone.."Sesshoumaru said standing up as he dusted himself off "Because you'll be here to help me. That ritual I did was a manifestation summoning. You may not have access to your full magic...you're only about as strong as I currently am, but that should be enough to teach both him advanced magic...and Miaka and I how to seal him should he go out of control or......fall into darker hands."he stated "So try not to get yourself killed, you may just go back to being immortal, but dying's still going to hurt."he warned
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:02 pm
Miaka glared at Magi as he acted like a giddy fool and it made her want to run and hide all over again Kais sake. “What ever you and your False God plan, Magi.....I promise you it will fail. Touch my son, and I will see you burn. You and all who wish him harm or to use him.” She said and met his gaze with her own that burned with the fire of the sun behind them.

“Why must everything in this realm come with strings?” She said with a sigh as she stood up. “You could have just ask rather then trap me, Pup. I would have said yes regardless....and don’t think I didn’t know what spells you used.....I often think you think you are the God in this relationship Pup.” She said with a smirk but stopped in her teasing and turned to look away, “Sekai has moved on....Mizen is now whole.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:12 pm
"Oh my dearest former pupil, you misunderstand. I would never dare get in the way of Lord Yami's plans. In fact, my goal is simply to remain neutral throughout all of this, the stronger you make your child, the stronger Lord Yami's return shall be"Magi said waving his hands innocently "I told you before, your child is safe, he is not my enemy, nor are you. The only thing that child should fear, is fear itself, and that is Lord Yami."he said matter-of-factly "And from the traces of blood magic on I can sense on the child, it seems that his magic is too unruly even for you at this age. So it sounds like he needs......a teacher"Magi said "Perhaps the same teacher that taught your father magic hm?" "And Kurama!" "Ah aye and Kurama yes" an elder growled out and Magi off-handedly responded "I simply teach the magic, I have no control what the leaner then does with that knowledge. Sekai took his knowledge and built up a glorious Kingdom to the Sun......Kurama took his and burned everything down....balance"he shrugged off handedly "But that child will need to have his magics taught...otherwise we wont make it to the great return, the kid's power will destroy us long before then. Remember how we had to hide the Empress behind a barrier......this is something akin to that."he said motioning with his staff towards the child "Baby is a supernova just waiting to go boom."

"Enough with the Pup"Sesshoumaru growled before nodding his head "I figured that time would come. The old man had just been holding on until he could see his daughter again, who knows how long his magic would have preserved itself until that happened again."he said shaking his head "And with you galavanting around chasing the sun, I didn't have time to have to tell me no as an answer."he retorted to her earlier comment
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:22 pm
“You day such, but you are not without bias. Having you teach him could be like handing over to Yami my self. A lamb to the slaughter.”
“But it could also be the help you may need.” Sabreal said and Miaka looked to him in shock. The angel put up both hands defensively to his sister in law. “I am on your side Miaka. But you have to think on kais best interest here. If presented with both sides to choose from, and given the best advantage to control his power, he could and can become a great Youkai and one day ruler of the south and west.”

“Still, being asked would have been nice.” She said and sighed, “nothing more to it then to wait for Miaka and Kai to return. Unless there is anything else you wish to ask of me?”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:57 pm
"I am interested in the final showdown, you have my word I will do nothing to harm the child. Where would the fun in that lie?"Magi said off handedly "But I am willing to help you get there besides, it's not like Lord Yami's going to fight a child, he has time to grow and mature, but do you have the magics to teach him what he knows to repel the dark arts?"he inquired curiously "If memory served, your only defense against the darkness was your sunlight, but he's going to need much more than that in order to ward off the likes of Lord Yami."he said as he tapped his staff on the ground "That settles it then, I shall be taking the boy on as my apprentice, when he gets older of course. I recommend you teach him everything he can learn about handling the Sun and the Moon.....he's going to need it before he can master the darkness."he said as a dark portal then opened beneath his feat drawing the mad sorcerer in slowly "Ah and as for your plan Lady Yukine, I for one, am in full support of it. You and the Angel will do a fine job ruling, besides, you have Mizen the Wise within you now. Things around here are getting more and more interesting"he said before vanishing through his portal

"And when am I ever nice?"Sesshoumaru shot back before shaking his head "No, and I don't suggest you keep inquiring, I already have enough on my mind as it is, I don't need your constant nagging either"he said as they then walked through the castle "Anything else I need to know about this kid of yours?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:54 pm
“His emotions often showed in various forms. If he was happy....star showers would light the sky. If he were sad or angry, black holes would form and destroy countless constellations or a meteor shower would strike a pasture. But, he was a kind soul. In his life he wanted nothing more to heal and make others happy even at the sake of his own happiness.” She said sadly yet a fins smile graced her lips at the memory of her Star. “But if you could do one thing for me? Enjoy him. Enjoy your time with him. Be there for him. Be better then we were.” She said and looked him in the eyes. “And though it may seem right and easy to do, do not give into fear....to fear him, is to lose him. To lose hope is to lose her. To lose them, shall you to be lost.” She said before turning to Rin and Jakkenbwho had remained silent at the door. “I take it a room was made for me and my....elongated stay?”
“Y..yes my lady.” Rin said and bowed deeply, “it’s just this way.” She said and turned and lead her to her room.

Miaka seethed as the mad magician vanished back to his home in the dark lands in a flash she has conjured a bed to hold Kai before placing him side and she spun on the council. “Everyone out.”
“Now my lady....see here....” Spoke one member before he was silence me as flames erupted around the Lady of South. “I SAID OUT!”
With out further warning and hesitation, the Elders scrambled to escape her wrath, their ears back against their skulls and their tails were rigid. Once the doors sealed, Miakas emotions had finally reached their boiling point. From her arrival at the western lands, loss of her father, fear for her son and now Magis desire to see the end times with her son as it’s catalyst drover her to a breaking point. She stepped away from Sabreal and Yukine and Kai and let out a roar of pure and guttural rage as flames shot out in all directions from her body.
Sponsored content