The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru  and MIaka Story - Page 23 Empty Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:31 am
It took her a moment to sit up, her neck and shoulders aching from his onslaught and fresh tears staining her cheeks as she did her best to cover herself up before waving a hand to repair the fabrics of their robes, she did nothing for the wound and marks in her body. “I’ll await your return then.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru  and MIaka Story - Page 23 Empty Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:00 pm
Sesshoumaru raised an eyebrow as he turned to face her "Excuse me? You think you can continue to hide from everyone? You're going to answer your sister's call too."he snapped "Jaken, bring me the mirror, now."he ordered through the door as he heard the quick patter of toad feet on the stone before soon the door opened and Jaken came through holding a mirror as Sesshoumaru snapped his finger as the mirror began to glow before Yukine's face could be seen "What do you want, you're interrupting me."he said dryly

Now years later, Yukine, while still short, had filled out into a woman's body fully and had long hair like her mother and sister to match as her bright green eyes flashed as she heard him "Don't be rude Sesshoumaru! You can't just have news of a new baby in the family and my sister's return and not expect me to call right away."she said before she finally looked over at her sister that she hadn't seen or talked to in years despite her numerous attempts to reach out and search for her "Is it true? Is everything that's happened.....is all of it true Miaka?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:35 pm
she looked up to him surprised, "I...just assumed you would wish to keep this quite...considering the aforementioned chaos my presence would bring my Sister and to you." She said before Jakken returned with the Mirror and she heard her sister's voice and it was quickly discovered that her presence, in the short time she had returned and with their Son, had already reached as far her homeland in the South.
Seeing her sister for the first time in years made her happier then she thought she deserved to be. Her appearance was almost that of their mother and the resemblance now was staggering. "Yes...it is true..." she said and she turned to face the Mirror, but lowered her gaze in shame.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:13 pm
"Your spies shouldn't be listening in on my affairs in the first place"Sesshoumaru snapped at her though Yukine ignored him once her sister responded "You could have hid here....we could have helped you....Father...Miaka...you need to come see Father....he doesn't have too long left for this world, and you are all his thinks about....he just sips his tea and stares out his window all day long. But whenever he sees the palace gates open he stirs because I know he thinks its you, but once he realizes its not he settles again and just goes back to sipping his tea. He's mistaken me for you and for mother multiple times now....I think he's just holding on until he sees you again."she said "Bring the baby with you. I think he deserves to meet his grandson too."she said as Sesshoumaru actually nodded "Out of respect for one of the great lords and my father-in-law, I will allow it."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:40 pm
Miaka felt her heart sink at the news of her Fathers failing health and for a moment, she felt she would not have the ability to see him or say her final farewell to him, but even with how angry he was, Miaka was mistaken if she ever thought Sesshoumaru was cruel. She looked to him and softly gave her thanks to him before turning to Yukine. "Yukine, my presence there would have only caused you Trouble...I've heard of the those that have defected and will not obey your rule. It would have only undermined you more." Miaka finally managed to make herself look up and meet her Sister's gaze. "I could not do that you. I have brought enough shame to our house and to our people....This is my choice Yukine....but as he has allowed...I will bring Kai to meet his family."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:44 pm
Yukine flashed her sister a sad smile 'You are so strong Miaka, but sometimes I don't know if it's bold...or just stupid. Your family will always protect you no matter what happens"she said shaking her head "I will deal with the defectors in my own time. Your well being was far more important. I look forward to seeing you and your son"she said before her image vanished off the mirror as Jaken bowed and left quickly not wanting to upset Sesshoumaru further
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:51 pm
“She’s crown strong....and seems...happy.” She said and sighed softly, “thank you....for allowing us to see her and my father....even if it is meant to say goodbye.”

Far in the South, once the mirror faded to her own reflection, behind her, leaning in a doorway, was the the Lord Consort, Sabreal the Fallen One, Weilder of Blue Flame. His near white hair was loose and falling freely about his shoulders, his robes made so that the one arm of his markings shown proudly and true. “How are you, Love? I know that you’ve lost many nights sleep thinking of your sister.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:04 pm
"Your father has never done anything but treated me with respect. I will allow a proud warrior the honor of being with his family on his deathbed"Sesshoumaru stated simply as he turned walking back over to his bed now "You may depart whenever you wish tomorrow. There has been a permanent portal established between this castle and hers in the council room, make use of it"he said simply as he then let out a deep breath

"Oh I'm fine.....more so relieved that she's actually still alive and at least back in Sesshoumaru's care. He may hate her, but I know he wouldn't do anything to seriously maim her, unlike some of the other youkai who are loyal to Yami and to a lesser extent Luna."Yukine said as she let out the breath she seemed to be holding as her entire frame slacked as she turned around in her chair to face him "But I'm fine"she said putting on her same mischievous cat-like smile
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:33 pm
“Will you be joining us?” She asked as she stood, her frame slack from the soreness she still felt from his earlier advances.

“Truly?” He asked as he matched her smirk, “I know you, Kitten, talk to me.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:45 pm
"No, go alone. I need time to collect my thoughts on all that has transpired."Sesshoumaru said as he stood at the edge of his bed staring down at the sheets as his silver hair fanned around him his as golden gaze met hers from the corner of his eyes "You look like you have something you wish to say? Care to pick up where we left off?"he asked as his eyes flashed red around the edges just briefly before returning to normal

"What? I am fine, really"Yukine said sighing "It's just weird seeing her after so many years.....she's still so pretty but....you can tell she's been miserable.....but I noticed something, I could sense her magic, she has the potential to become her old self again.....but I feel like that'll only happen if Sesshoumaru can do the same.....but.....well you've seen him over the last several years....he's gotten worse than he was when I was a kid...you didn't know him them..but he was a bully, he was so mean and always tried to kill everyone and anything that disrupted him....and I feel like he's worse now than he was back then. Having a human to care for and then getting a wife softened him up, but since Miaka has now betrayed him....twice in his head after what his mother did in the first war....I just don't know what's going to happen between them, every time I try to use my psychic powers to see into their future I get nothing, it's all unwritten."she stated shaking her head
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:23 pm
She thought about it, but shook her head. “No, it’s nothing....I should tend to Kai.” She said and met his gaze again. “Is there anything else you need from me my lord? Or shall I be dismissed.”

“That will be for them to decide, Kitten. No ones future is set into stone, it’s an ever flowing river of twists and bends and falls. Our choices and decisions are what lead to our future and all living creatures have that ability to make those choices and change their minds....they just need to figure things out on their own.” He said as he pushed off the door frame and walked over to her and knelt beside her. “Pretty sure you didn’t see me in your future.” He said with a chuckled and placed a hand over hers. “I know you care deeply for your sister....but Miaka is a strong and capable Yokai and sorceress, she has managed to survive this long and manage to care and keep her son safe....she can do so against Sesshoumaru....but I doubt he could bring himself to hurt her, truly. Deep down I believe he loves her still.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:49 pm
"Go"Sesshoumaru said letting out a sigh "Before I change my mind"he said hearing her slowly make her way out of the room as he then sat down on his bed staring at the moon out his window "Lady Luna, send me your guidance."he said as he closed his eyes to meditate and dozing off in the process after such an eventful day

Kai was found in a nursery room nearby that had once belonged to Sesshoumaru when he was a baby along with Rin as she was standing over him playing with a rattle as Miaka entered "Oh Lady Miaka, there you are, I wanted to let you know that he's all fed, changed and bathed, we had a nice fun bath didn't we Prince Kai?"she cooed as Kai giggled and grabbed at the rattle before seeing his mother come into view and reaching up for her instinctively "He also showed me a neat little trick, ready?"he said making eye contact with Kai just as Miaka picked him up and he transformed into a small puppy and then rapidly into a small kitten before back to his normal self and clapped his hands smiling as Rin cheered again "He's been doing that since we got in the bath for some reason"

"Well that's not a fair comparison, my future sight doesn't work on myself"Yukine said sticking her tongue out at him before closing her hand around his "I know she is, I just hope the two of them can grow to see past their differences again and remember what they used to have. Maybe living together and raising a child will reignite that spark? Or maybe a couple of rounds of make up sex? Who knows"she said letting out a sigh "And just to be clear, for MOST people, I can see their futures, but for Divine creatures like them and their beasts and you angel man, I cannot."she said
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:10 pm
Her eyes widened for a Moment. “Learning quickly aren’t we little Star?” She said and kissed the top of his head. “As the son of divine beast, he would eventually find his form....but two....that’s never happened before, but he is the son of two different beasts....perhaps he hasn’t found his true form yet but going off what the bases are.” She said as she looked up to Rin. “Thank you caring for him today Rin. You have a very kind heart and I think Kai will grow to love being around you.”

He chuckled, “alright I’ll quit teasing.” He said, “and perhaps you are right...time will only tell. Though I find picturing sesshoumaru as a father very difficult. He doesn’t seem the....warm fatherly type.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:25 pm
"You're very welcome Milady"Rin said bowing her head slightly "Please let me know if you need anything at all"she said before making her way out of the nursery as Kai cuddled up to his mother playing with the rattle Rin gave him as he looked up at her with his large golden eyes

"You know I don't either....that's why I'm reallllyyyy hoping Miaka can bring her warm nurturing side to the forefront. For the sake of the child. Because he definitely won't grow up with a warm father's love the way Miaka and I did..."she said as her ears lowered slightly on thoughts of her father "Have you checked on him today? How's he doing? I just....can't it's hard to face him sometimes in this condition."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:55 pm
“Let’s get you settled down....we have a big day tomorrow.”
She said as she stood and carried him to her room and gently laying him down on her bed while she removed the kimono until she was left in the simpler finale under layer before letting her hair fall freely and moving back to the bed and to lay down beside the babe.

“He’s...well. I think he sensed something but hasn’t quite discovered what it is.” He said, “I haven’t mentioned the rumors to him...not wanting to raise his hopes unnecessarily.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:32 am
"I think that's a wise call. No need to get him all worked up. But seeing Miaka and the baby are sure to bring some kind of glimmer back into his eye."Yukine said "Thank you for always checking up on him. It really means a lot."

Kai settled in next to his mother as his tail curled around his legs as he closed his eyes drifting off to sleep. The next morning the boy rose with the sun, finding his mother's kimono open and nursing himself as the sun drifted through the window to illuminate the two as Kai's mark lit up in the sun as he fed

Standing in the dark corner of the room watching the scene was Sesshoumaru himself as he took the two of them in with his unwavering glance *That is my son....*he thought to himself as he had flashbacks of all the times his father held him when he was a baby as he put his clawed hand to his forehead as pain seared through his mind, a permanent side effect of his mother's tampering with his memories as he leaned against the wall to steady himself not wanting to make any noise to disturb the feeding child. Sesshoumaru began seeing visions of his younger self and Miaka and their fathers instructing them in their youth though his brain felt like it was searing in two *Why am I having these visions now?*he thought to himself as his claws began to slightly dig into his forehead from his clenched hand as he fell to his knees as his own mark started glowing and resonating with his son's as another wave of visions flashed through Sesshoumaru's head, this time of Miaka's trial in which she summoned a flaming dog which caused him to barely utter her name before his eyes rolled back and he passed out onto the floor as his mind filled with memories long forgotten as Kai continued to innocently feed off of his sleeping mother
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:09 am
“Always Kitten. He seems to be fine with someone just to sit with him. In his rare moments of lucidity, he just casually speaks of you and your sister....once in a while your mother. I just let him speak and share his stories....one day i hope to share his wisdom and stories.”

The soft thud made her stir and she sighed as she rubbed at her face and looked down at her son who still was nursing from her. She smiled softly and rubbed a finger against his small face before scooping him up in her arms as she sat up.
It didn’t take long for her to notice Sesshoumaru’s scent in the air and his presence in the room. But she wasn’t prepared for how she found him. “Sesshoumaru..” she gasped and hurried to his side, managing to do so with out disturbing Kai. She quickly tied one of the sashes from her kimono from the night before to hold Kai comfortably and tied it around her before she reached out and brushed his hair from his face. “Sesshoumaru? Can you hear me?” She asked as she shook at his shoulders. She brushed his face again as her fingers brushed his mark and she felt the spark of magic.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:48 pm
"I wish he could live forever.....I can't picture a world without my father's infinite knowledge and constant tinkering with magics....he's truly such a fierce magician, I wish I could learn everything I could from him. I was supposed to be his protege....but I feel like I let him down. Even after obtaining Mizen's Claw, my magic still pales in comparison to his and my sister"Yukine frowned as her ears and tail lowered slightly "I know I'm younger than them, and that my potential is greater....but I just don't know how I'll ever be able to follow in his footsteps."

It was then she noticed Kai's glowing mark while he fed and realized the child was the one having this much of an impact on Sesshoumaru as his eyes soon snapped back as Miaka shook him awake as he pushed himself off of the ground "What?"he said putting his hand to his still aching head "Make it stop"he said through gritted teeth, his eyes still glassed over in obvious pain
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:50 pm
“I know you admire and love them both...but you mustn’t compare yourself to them Love, you are your own person.....rather then following in their footsteps, forge your own path. Walk beside them, not behind.” He said in a comforting manner as best he could. “Trust me....when serving under Lucifer, I saw nothing but his back and his shadow in an effort to be just like him one day...true that eventually turned into me following him around to one day run my dagger into his spine....especially after what he had done to my sister....but what I mean is...being in a shadow or compared so closely to others...admiration and love can give way to resentment and hate.”

“This is....I’ve never seen this before.” She said before she looked down and hatefully unlatched Kai and brought him out of her makeshift sling and saw how their marks glowed together. She gently swiped her fingers over kais forehead over the mark and felt that spark of magic again. “He’s...somehow tapping into magic of some kind.....I don’t know what it is.” She said as she looked to him as she left the magic of the connection Kai was forming between his self and his father getting stronger.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:18 pm
"Don't worry, it's not as though I wish to be them, or that it will eat me up at night if I'm not."Yukine said shaking her head "It's more so the sense that they are both great, I hope that by the end of my reign future generations will think me the same, that is all"she said looking up at him with a smile "I am Lady Yukine of the South. I have fully accepted my role and responsibilities, despite my relatively young age, I am older than the current Empress, so if she can do it, I can do it. I may not have a Sage as a husband, but I have an Angel, so I think I'll be just fine."she said grinning now

Kai blinked as he looked up into his mothers eyes before happily grabbing a handful of her hair seemingly still unaffected and unaware of the magic he was emitting as Sesshoumaru gripped the ground as his mind was hit with visions of their first time mating and his accidental marking of her as he closed his eyes once again "Use your damn magic before the boy kills me woman!"Sesshoumaru snapped as his eyes were fighting off the redness around the edges as he fought back his natural instinct to attack his son to stop the pain
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:54 pm
“Well I mean if you’d like one...” he teased and stood to walk away but turned quickly and pulled her up to him and wrapped his arms around her.

Miaka cursed as she put her thumb in her mouth and bit her finger so that a little bit of blood beaded on the skin. She reached down and swiped the blood over the mark and muttered a soft spell and the glow of their marks vanished. “There. I cancelled it out for now.” She said before looking to him. “Are you alright?” She asked and reached out to him.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:45 pm
She let out a soft purr as she leaned against him with a smile "I wouldn't trade you for the wisest Sage in the world....though I bet with all that training his body is...."she said and wagged her tail a bit before she smirked obviously teasing him

"Do I look like I'm alright"Sesshoumaru said panting, still down on all fours "That child had the power to bring this Sesshoumaru to his knees.....what was that magic?"he demanded as he rubbed his head "All of my old memories came flooding back in waves. It felt like my mind was going to rip in two with all that information."he said "But it seemed to be some sort of healing magic as opposed to offensive...the child was not aware he was even doing it."he sighed
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:09 pm
She pulled back her hand at his sudden snap of anger and wrapped it around their son. “I don’t know....it’s unknown to me....too strong for someone so young.” She said and looked back to Kai. “And to heal you....against the spell of your mothers making....” she looked shaken and worried. “He also transformed yesterday....Rin said he turned into both a pup and a kitten....the ability to already shape himself into not only but two of the great beasts at will with no coaching or teaching.”

“Hmmm.....is my kitten feeling a bit restless?” He asked as he reached around and stroked the base of her tail
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:13 pm
Sesshoumaru finally managed to push himself up then as his eyes returned to focus as the ache in his head became a dull pounding "That child has remarkable power....he's going to be far too much for just one person to watch over him. There's no way you'd be able to do it alone."he said looking down at the boy in her arms "I will speak to Lady Luna while you are at your father's, her wisdom may be what is needed going forward. This is the reincarnation of her own child after all."he said letting out a sigh

"Well I wasn't.......but I am now"Yukine said squirming slightly as her tail wagged more ferociously before snaking around his leg "That's not nice, you know my sister is coming any time now"she said poking his chest of which she was barely tall enough to meet "You're taking advantage"she whined innocently
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:20 am
Miaka tensed slightly, Luna would be angry and she had every right to be. But she honestly worried Luna could and would take revenge against her...if this was the reincarnation of her son...would Luna take Kai? But she didn’t voice her concerns because he was right, his power for such a small child, was unprecedented and dangerously unpredictable. “I’ll get him ready to go. Once in the south maybe I can find something to help keep his magic bursts to a minimum.”

“Only slightly.” He chuckled and leaned in for a kiss. Brushing his lips over hers and stroked her tail again teasingly before a knock at the door made him pause. “Pardon my lord and lady....” called a guard on the other side of the door. “There’s been some activity from the outskirts. The scouts are requesting you.”
Sabreal sighed frustrated. “I’ll go see to that....you get ready to greet your sister.”
Sponsored content