The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Beyond the Event Horizon - Page 7 Empty Re: Beyond the Event Horizon

Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:07 pm
"Well aren't you the sweetest"Kai laughed before he felt a tugging on his road as he stood up pulling on it "Wooooah this is a strong ass fish"he said digging his feet into the sand as he pulled back hard in an attempt to reel it out of the water though was himself getting slowly pulled towards the edge of the water "I...don't........think..I can.....get....it"he stressed against the road before suddenly being pulled off his feet and plunging straight into the water head first, being dragged by the fishing line
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:09 pm
“Kai!” She shouted and ran into the water. She looked for her him before pulling out her knife and dove in after him
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:52 pm
As she dove in she could see a rather large fish with Kai's hook in its mouth forcibly dragging Kai down towards the depths as Kai was being pulled so fast and so hard the muscles in his hands couldn't relax enough to release the rod as he was flailing his feet about in an attempt to slow down the fish enough so he could let go before he ran out of breath before his arms glew a dark black before disintegrating the rod entirely, though the fish now turned about freely and began charging straight towards him with sharp fangs bared
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:14 am
Out of no where, Ezra flung herself at the fishes side, jamming the knife into its side. The fish flung itself back and forth to try and knock its attacker off. In doing so, one of her legs ended up in front of it and it took her leg into its mouth and pulled to dislodge her.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:00 pm
Kai floated for a minute, having been winded by being dragged by the fish before he finally came to as he opened his eyes seeing Ezra battling with the fish as he held out his arms *Think little cuts, think little cuts*he repeated to himself as his arms glew with that same dark energy, before he slashed them through the water as two arcs of energy came ripping out, slicing the fish cleanly into 3 sections, just barely missing Ezra as he swam over to her grabbing her arm and pointing up towards the surface as he began to swim upwards before finally breeching the surface taking a big gulp of air "Ezra, are you alright!?"he questioned still panting "We should get out of the water, the blood is sure to attract other hungry predators to our location."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:27 pm
“Gah! Yeah....are you alright?” She asked as they got back to shore. “That thing some sharp fucking teeth.” She said as they she sat in the sand, blood flowing from the open wounds. The rows of cuts from the teeth were jagged and red. “We have to quit meeting like this. I try and save you and you end up saving me....gonna hurt my reputation.” She said, trying to make light of the situation.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:19 pm
Kai was panting as they stumbled to the shore as he nodded his head "Noted and noted, nice use of comedy, 10 out of 10"he said as they made their way back over to their mechs where Kai went to grab the first aid kit again "Surviving out here on an aquatic planet is absolutely not in my top 10 ways to die in another galaxy. Forgot that scenario simulation"he chuckled as he moved over to her wound as he began to wrap it "I thought you were the combat medic"he teased "Though I'm sure by now the Captain or our new friend Meelo will be on their way back with some sort of good news"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:56 pm
“Yeah well, I’m honestly not much of one if I’m the one who keeps getting hurt.” She said and hissed when he finished tiring off the bandage. “Let’s hope it’s soon.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:22 pm
"Yeah, I don't know how many more surprises I can handle before my wee little heart decides to give out. Seeing one alien species in a day is enough, let's not go for a three-peat"Kai said before he noticed the surface was beginning to bubble off in the distance "I think our friend Meelo came back to get us.....hopefully with some extra hands to fix up these AIRWARs......or maybe.....do you think he's gonna take us down to their underwater city?"he asked suddenly awestruck "That would be so cool! Definitely in my top 10 things I'd love to see in another galaxy version 2.0"he stated with a laugh
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:37 pm
The bubbling soon gave way to a ship that came up and rested o. The shore. It was the size of a personal vessel, less then half the size of the AIRWAR. The front of the ship opened via the bottom coming down and creating a ramp and Meelo stepped out with others over his race. Each came in their own set of unique Colors and patterns and even sizes. There was seven including Meelo as another ship the same size came up beside the first with another seven.
“My new friends! I have great news! Our leader has agreed to help..!” He said and stopped before then when he new that there were soaked and injured. “What happened? You are injured?” He asked as he looked concerned as he knelt beside them.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:51 pm
"Uh yeah just a bit, something came up from the water and ended up dragging us under while we were trying to hunt for some food"Kai said as he looked over at the others "Speaking of new friends...it seems you've brought quite the party with you. I hope this doesn't mean we are in some sort of trouble?"he questioned raising his eyebrows as he helped prop Erza up slightly against him
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:35 pm
“Oh no! No trouble!” He said and waved his hands. “If you worry hunting here is bad or an animal is not to be eaten, worry not. Amount at are kind are many carnivores.” Meelo said and added a pointy toothed grin. “The member I have brought come to work on your giants.....in the meantime. Our leader wishes to meet you....but it may also be best to tend to your wounds beforehand.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:57 pm
"Ohhh these are your mechanic friends?"Kai said letting out a breath of relief "That's a huge relief, thank you for your help. Yeah Ezra got a bit of a nasty bite, do you have anything that can help with that? Then we would love to go down and meet your leader"he said nodding his head "I would love to get in contact with ours so you can meet her too."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:57 am
“Perhaps once we get your mechanical beasts running again. But let’s get you back to our home and have you tended to.” Meelo said and with Kais help they got Ezra in broad one of the ships and were ready to depart
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:00 am
Kai nodded his head as he helped get Ezra situated on their watercraft before letting Meelo take them back underneath the water as Kai looked around once more "This will honestly never cease to amaze me....so Meelo, tell me...how long have your people been on this planet? How old is your civilization?"he questioned aloud still holding onto Ezra
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:14 am
“As old as the great chasms. We have been here for many many melenia.” He said as he navigated their way under the sea. “That is why only though who are truly devout believe that you are the Precurses.”
“Precursors. You mentioned them before saying thag they left you here?” Ezra asked m and Meelo nodded. “Yes, it is believed that the great Precursors brought us here to protect us not sure what from or why. But that was so long ago that it has become a religion. Said that the precursors will come back for us one day.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:53 pm
"Precursors...you mentioned them before when we first met too....I'd really like to know more about them and your religion. It seems like there might be another species out there that has also mastered interplanetary travel.....but that means that your people were not actually native to this planet thousands of years ago....do you all ever wonder where you actually came from before the Precursors brought you here?"Kai asked as they jetted through the water with ease "And did you all develop this technology yourselves? Or was it also a gift from the Precursors?"he questioned curiously
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:16 pm
“No this technology we developed....many wish to know but many more are content. As I said it’s become a religion, a myth to many that our bearers told us to sleep at night.”
“Thing about myths is that their foundation in based on a truth.” Ezra said
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:45 pm
"That's the scary thing about myths"Kai said in agreement "But that's amazing that you all developed al of this tech yourself....so does that mean you are a split society between religion and science?"he asked "Or is it you guys are much more evolved than us simple minded humans?"he joked with a laugh
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:50 pm
“I’m not sure what is so I’m simple minded, you built those great beasts!” He said and looked at them over his shoulder, “and no.....we see passed those who believe the stories and faith and those that do not. Life is too short to hate someone for what they do or do not believe in.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:53 pm
"Well.....some of the greatest scientific minds of our times built the beasts, we just fly them"Kai said scratching the back of his head before nodding his head in agreement "Yeah I can agree with that. We dont have time for our closed mindedness"Kai commented "It's amazing that you all have developed this far....humanity has been around for a little over 200,000 years in our galaxy and we have only now gotten to the point of intergalatic travel"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:02 pm
“That is still quite impressive a we haven’t left the planet at all.” He said as they turned into an underwater cave system. “We are getting close my friends, no much further now.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:23 pm
"True, but you've been here for a far shorter time on this planet then we have been on ours, do you know how long it took us to develop submarines to travel underwater?"he said with a laugh as he looked around through the caves "This is quite intensive, I keep saying this...but I'm more and more impressed"he commented
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:27 pm
“We’ve has to build into the caves because of The leviathans. They are strong and terrifying but they can’t beat through rocks.” Meelo said with laugh
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:48 pm
"Ahh that actually makes a lot of sense....are the Leviathans the only real threat to your people? Are most of the other creatures of the sea more peaceful....or at least....obey the natural food chain?"he said scratching his head "It seems like those creatures will eat anything that fits in their mouths"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum