Calendar

Go down
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin
http://tfos.forumotion.com

Re: Beyond the Event Horizon

on Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:41 pm
Doctor Green would start to wake up as she laid there, when she woke up she blinked she had thought all was programmed correctly but when she heard VIDA's voice she sat up within her pod and pulled her mask off with a faint sigh. Of course it would be the kid that was not a fan of the stasis programming, though she would look over to her clothing she had sitting out. "Start the process to ready the body for waking up, if he remains in stasis under this...stress he could do more harm to his body." she said as she would pull on her clothing, sliding on the overly large lab coat that hung off her arms, and she began to head down towards where the Commander was. Once there she saw a few people attempting to force open the pod and she spoke "stop!" she snapped moving to the controls, "removing the body from stasis manual is a delicate process....do you wish to kill him?!"

Her normal stuttering self was gone specially when it came to her projects and patients, "VIDA begin the process to ready the body outside of stasis....see if the body registers it can wake up on its own."

Memeber

on Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:04 am
Ezra got there shortly after the Doctor had. She made it to the other side of the pod where controls were and began to follow the manual instructions to open the pod door and wake the Commander carefully. “Got it....his vitals seem to be steadying.”

At Flaeet headquarters, Sara revived a message from the ships AI. “Seems to already be an issue. Commander Lyons pod seems to malfuntionedzl she reported to the Admiral
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:08 pm
It was a few brief moments before Kai opened his eyes pulling his mask off as everyone was standing above him "What just happened? I felt like I was stuck in a bad dream for forever"he said shuddering as he thought about it for a moment "What kinda drugs you give me Doc!?"he stated attempting to stand but losing his balance catching himself

"Their first little hiccup of adversity, let's see how they respond. Leave it to Kai and his fear of medicine, doctors and needles to cause some sort of trouble for Vice Commander Lee and Dr. Green. Earth's two best combat medic and doctor, I'm sure he'll live" he laughed
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:58 pm
The doctor stood there with a heavy sigh as she would soon put her hands on her hips, "if I had known that you...you where going to be so fickle I would have set you in my own pod with easier access...." she stated shaking her head, "I gave you the standard treatment...but it would seem your own f-....-fears set in motion a hiccup I did not expect...honestly...a pilot afraid of medicine..." she huffed puffing out her cheeks as if he had insulted her very existence for all that.

Memeber

on Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:41 pm
"Yeah whatever!"Kai snapped back sitting up "I grew up an orphan after my parents died...and then got taken in as a ward of the state...my whole life has been nothing but doctors and laboratories and tests and injections and more tests and more doctors."he said pushing his way past the crowd of people around his pod as he went to put on his flight suit "So excuse me for not being the most thrilled about having to be put in basically what amounts to a medically induced coma for the third, fourth and who knows how many times in my life this will continue to happen."he said as he finished getting dressed "If I'm not mistaken Captain Storm wants us on the navigation deck, so let's not keep her waiting."he said, though seemed different. His usually cheery and aloof demeanor was gone, replaced by a much more serious and somber one as he reflected on memories of his past as he headed out of the room

Mitch blinked looking at the group "Uhhh what just happened here? Did we already trigger something with the Commander?"he asked looking around at the other pilots and Doc with him "I never would have guessed that about his past...kind of...messed up if you think about it, military running all those experiments on a small kid like that?"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:24 pm
“So it seems.” Ezra said with a sigh. “Don’t be hard on yourself Doc. You can only do so much for a patient who’s not willing to let you help.” She said and put a hand on her shoulder before turning to the other pilots and other staff. “Back to post, all of you. Shows over.” She said and looked to the doctor. “Commander storm wanted us on the observation deck. Care to join me?”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:13 pm
Dr. Green glared after the commander just cause he had a bad past didn't mean her methods where bad....yes he had a bad time in the past but that didn't mean it was her fault he got all tangled up in a nightmare. She even purposly gave him medication to help him stay calm and sleep easily, she had more than a half million patients with fear of doctors and yet...he was the one that crawled under her skin the most. As he stormed out, the Doctor stuck her tongue out at him after all she was rather young probably a year younger than the commander. Turning her head to Ezra she sighed, "he's a big baby" she said quickly crossing her arms, her cheeks still puffed out like some angry hamster with glasses.

She would follow her though to go and see commander Storm, grumbling the whole time about rude people.

Memeber

on Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:36 pm
As they got to the Navigation Deck they were hit with the same awe inspiring visions of the ship passing through the black hole as Commander Lyon looked at Captain Storm unable to find the words to explain what he was seeing

"It's amazing right?"Captain Storm said as she looked back over her shoulder "It's almost mesmerizing how it all just passes us by. But this is where the mission begins. We are getting ready to come out of hyperspace and emerge on the other side of the black hole into the Andromeda galaxy, from there, it'll be time to wake up the entire colony and begin looking for our first hospitable planet. The ship will need some time to recharge after awakening all the pods and housing units, so Strike Team it's important you find us a planet that we can land and refuel without being attacked or subjected to harsh elements. We have limited data on the Andromeda system so it's up to you all to be the visuals for the ship and scout around." Eluna said to them "Once the ship has landed the builders will be deployed to start terraforming for the colonies life support systems. This is where it all begins for human life outside the Milky Way."
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:16 pm
Ezra looked on in awe before looking to Kai who stood ahead of her and she wondered if they would be able to get along to at least be able to find a planet to call home.
“Commander Lyon. What are your orders? Do we get a head start on the prep of the AIRWARS?”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:24 pm
Lyon continued staring out into space for another brief moment taking in the scene around them before a smile finally cracked his lips again as he turned back to face her, his piercing emerald eyes suddenly glowing with renewed passion and vigor "You bet your ass, Vice"he said to her balling his fist excitedly "Capt. Storm is right, this is our chance to make our first mark on this galaxy, so we should do it right. I want all Strike Team pilots down to the AIRWAR hangar to begin prepping for initial launch. As soon as we come out of hyperspace and pick our mark, we deploy right away. We haven't had much opportunity to practice our flight patterns and combat tactics so this'll be a good chance to get a feel for each other as a team."he told his pilots "Plus I'm sure our mechs have missed us, it's been awhile since they've been in lock up to get ready for this mission."
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:34 am
She nodded and then tapped her communicator, “attention all Strike team members. Proceed to the AIRWAR Hangar. Report for initial preparations and await Launch Orders.” She turned to the Commander again, “orders sent, Commander Lyon. Commander Storm, look forward to flying for you.” She saluted the Commander and turned to the door to go down to the Hangar
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:51 pm
Captain Storm nodded her head to Ezra as she headed out before looking over to Kai "Well Lyon, getting going, We'll be exiting hyperspace before you know it."she commented as he looked at her before following Erza out heading down towards the AIRWAR hangar "So Commander Lee, are you excited to finally get back in the cockpit? I feel like we've been grounded for years waiting to get this bird off the ground."he stated as they walked "And it seems we have a quality team, everyone seemed to have top flying marks and impressive service records. I'm hoping us learning to fly together as a unit isn't too much of a challenge."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum