The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

The Dragon and the Fox Part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:29 pm
Raizen crossed his arms still not satisfied with what he was hearing. He was no fool, and knew that if it came down to it, Sesshoumaru would overpower Yusuke if youkai went to war against oni. The only reason they were so peaceful in the first place was because they were at war against angels, otherwise they would be infighting with each other, which they had been doing for hundred of years. "Your grandfather Rei Yuan tried to be the peacekeeper among youkai and it only got him so far. Political gains intended or not, that is what this unification signifies"

"We understand that. But it is love first. But the Empress is right, we will formally review this documents to ensure justness and fairness before giving our final approval"Wu said though looked at Taishou "But their mating will be valid and in effect throughout, we will keep that in mind when our review begins"he said to the group
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:59 pm
Ayame glanced to Wu as he had returned and would then speak "As the Emperor has returned from his preparations I assume we are ready to begin the summoning?" she stated as she would move on from the current subject knowing that Raizen was not idle with it, the east was getting weaker and she needed to help reinforce it or one day she could be facing Raizen on the battle field.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:09 pm
"Then I say we adjourn on council matters for now and move to the summoning," Sekai said and stood. Miaka looked to sesshoumaru and squeezed his hand before standing with him. Everyone followed the Emporer and lord Sekai to the summoning room where three pillow seats were in the center placed in a triangular fashion and candles and incense burned and filled the room with their aromatic haze. "Please, each of you sit with your backs to each other." Sekai instructed
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:22 pm
Sesshoumaru followed with the others as he took his seat closing his eyes to relax

Wu asked everyone else to stand back as he walked over placing a large staff across Sesshoumaru's lap, a ornate fan in Miaka's and a large black scythe across Ryoko's as the objects were warm and began to glow slightly in their presence as Wu put his hands together to begin his chant:

Beeseched the Divinity, I summon you,
Luna, Goddess of Wind and Rain, Guardian of Water and the Moon,
Sol, God of Fire and Light, Guardian of the Earth and the Sun
Yami, O sacred creator of Darkness and Devils, Guardian of Life and Death
Now is the time to restore corporeal to physical.
Your incarnates have gathered, joined with your sacred weapons, to welcome you into the land of the living from the Garden of the Stars.
Come!

As Wu finished, a light flashed from behind his bandaged eyes as his voice suddenly changed possessed by another spirit "The blood of the monk!"he said as he took the small blade next to him and cut open his hand, but as the blood flowed it floated in the air before vanishing as the strange light suddenly shifted from Wu, to surround the three seated youkai as the castle filled with blinding light for a brief moment before standing before the three were brand new figures

"It.....worked...."Inu no Taishou said stunned before taking his knee respectfully towards the gods
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:10 pm
"My Oh my it is so strange to be in this realm again" came a very familiar yet lost voice as Luna's body was the first to step from the light as she stretched her arms, though when she saw Taishou she cold't help herself as she ran towards him "My puppy!!" she said happily wrapping her arms around the large youkai and smiled "oh my you've grown so big!!" she stated cupping his face as the goddess of the moon stared smiling at Taishou.

Ayame had bowed down along with her children, but when she saw luna rush over to Taishou she held back a snicker, it was strange to see the Lord of the West embarressed.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:52 pm
"Lord Sol." Sekai said as he bowed to the figure before his daughter. "Get off your knees old man. I've never liked formalitys." He said and offered his hand to Sekai for him to stand. Once he stood, sol turned to Miaka and knelt infront of her. "This life time is strong....a bit stuffy and formal...cute though." He said and ran a hand along Miaks cheek as she started to stir from the weakened state the summoning had put on her.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:49 pm
Inu no Taishou blushed as Luna essentially glomped him "Lady Luna, I'm glad you heard our calls for you"he said as Sesshoumaru slowly sat up his hand on his head as the crescent moon on his forehead continued glowing a faint blue

On the other side the dark haired god Yami had his arms crossed over his chest looking around the room "Oni, half oni/human, Oni, Oni/kyuubi, Oni/kyuubi, Inu, Inu, Inu/Human, Human, Neko, Neko, Oni/Human, Oh? Oni/kyuubi/human...three times"he said going over every person in the room ending on Ayame and her twins "So after this many years my ultimate creations have finally developed. And have finally unlocked me from that tomb beneath the Earth"he said suddenly getting a wicked,dark, grin though continued changing the subject "What is the meaning of this? Why have you called upon us after so many years of silence. You know what laws I have placed for your kind in regards to us, Sage."Yami said turning over to look at Wu "A blind sage...cliche, but fitting."he commented off-handedly
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:44 am
Luna would smirk slightly, "Oh we hear your calls all the time, you just know that we don't want to interfere in matters that you all can solve." she stated simply as she would then kiss Taishou's forehead before turning to look over at Sesshoumaru. "He has grown, he was just a little thing when I first meet him" she stood up moving over to Sesshoumaru,though she could see he was suffering a bit as her hand reached out to gently press against his cheek. "If this is far to much young one I will happily return till you are well..."

Ayame would look to Yami as she would bow her head, her two children following suite before she would speak even as he looked to Wu. "We have called upon you, because our gods should not be sitting in silence when the angels interfere in mortal realms and threaten to kill all that you have created. If you do not believe me" she held up her hand as a small orb appeared showing Artemis and Sabrael, "both of these are angel decent one being the child of one of your creations Lord Yami....that was killed by Lucifer"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:56 am
"He was..." Miaka started to speak. "He has been under spell.....though...father hmdidnhis beat to remove it....it still causes him great pain my lady." She said still weak as the golden marks on her face gave soft and warm glow. "Hush little one..." Sol said and looked to sesshoumaru and Luna. "Fell that Luna?" He asked, "Strong bond between these two." He said. "Though our presence is weighing in him.....we should sever it or return." He said feeling that if the Inu was in pain, so was his neko.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:25 pm
"I am fine"Sesshoumaru said pushing himself off of the ground adjusting his robes "There are more pressing issues to attend to"he snapped "Or else we wouldn't have taken the effort to summon all three of you."

Yami raised an eyebrow "Yes, I am well aware of what has been going on. I'm a God, I'm omniscient and omnipotent. Much like Lucifer is. But just because he broke his own mandate, does not mean I am entitled to break mine"he said casually "Besides, Lucifer is the one who granted you in particular the power to beat that wonderfully dark kyuubi, Kurama. That is what you hoped and prayed for isn't it? And your wish was answered with divine light to pierce his darkness...do you think any of the three of us granted you that power, she who is born of youkai and oni? Rei Yuan did much the opposite, Sol allowed the dragon's to bestow their blessing upon him, giving him eternal life and the powers of the youkai, though he was human, but that isn't intervening, that was simply granting permission. This is your war that you have dragged yourself into."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:41 pm
Ayame almost glared at Yami but she would just stand there listening, he had a point however Lucifer had made it clear war was to be made when her own abilities had grown to strong and she united the lands beneath her banner. It was not to go against the gods, but for everyone to live in peace with little more than a few attacks here and there from demons, oni or human that were against it. "So wishing peace and unity is what I dragged us into."

She said firmly as her eyes matched Yami's and Luna would blink "ooh I sense an argument" she chimed happily and chuckled, brushing off Sesshoumaru's anger that she was pampering him some. "Yami, even you must see that this wasn't truly all their doing....most of them have powers that could very well rival our own." She had her arms crossed as her black hair trickled down her back like a starry night sky. "I have seen what Lucifer has done....stripping the dragons of flight an interference all because they fear....what you long ago created and hoped to create" bringing up his earlier statement that is truest creation had finally taken form before them.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:20 pm
"And they mentioned that child is the child to one of your children Yami, that the Angels killed him. You can't tell me that doesn't bother you." Sol said as he stood. "They sent an angel here in to the home of your perfect creation in hopes to kill them and who knows....place something else in their place. Lay claim to this world you, we made."

MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:45 pm
Yami listened to them all, his arms still folded in mild boredom at this rhetoric as he then sighed "Frankly, I don't care if one of my children die. You all, every living creature in this room, every youkai and oni, Sol and Luna included, came from my body. Over the years I have lost thousands of children, every time a soul dies and I reclaim it from the earth. And you are right. The Angels should fear my creations. I created Oni and then youkai to battle the spread of humans and their wastefulness. However, my intelligent design made species stronger when they cross-bred. That was supposed to be the check on Lucifer itself, and it twisted the game. Our intervention is simply going to thicken the tension, despite leveling the playing field."Yami said "Though I suppose I SHOULD thank you for freeing me from that prison Sol and Luna kindly left me trapped in for thousands of years while they bred stars"he stated narrowing his eyes at them "But I'll let that go...for now. Let bygones be bygones."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:26 pm
Luna would sigh simply as she stood there, but left the matter of Yami's imprisonment alone for now as she looked to Sol then to the others. "What Yami says is true, though it does pain us to see you all suffering this way if we interfere we are no different than Lucifer...however I do believe we can regain lost privileges such as the flight of your dragons. Lucifer does not control this world as he claims for that belongs to Yami." she said looking to the god. "That is fair yes? that you restore what Lucifer has taken from them to put it back on fair odds? This is your realm and we are all created from you in some way"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:36 pm
"You can't be serious Luna! We should interfere! We should fight!" He snapped as he looked between her and Yami. "As for your inprisonment you brought that on yourself." Sol's energy grew with his anger and Miaka gasped as she had tried to stand and her father caught her as sold presence still pulled on her own strength.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:08 pm
"Oh my dearest Luna, made from the cool, collective, flowing thoughts of my mind, with such wit and intelligence. I suppose that request should be fine"Yami said as his eyes flashed red for a moment before he blinked "Well that's odd...something is counteracting my magic"he said as his eyes flashed red once more with the same result "Hm...interesting...it seems Lucifer has grown in strength to counter even my own power.......well then Sol, made from the burning passions of my heart and loin....now....we fight. It is one thing to mess with my spawn, but to challenge my authority so directly, to nullify MY power. I am mad."he said then looked over to Sesshoumaru and Miaka then down to Ryoko who wasn't nearly as drained as those two "Seems the summoning was incomplete with you two"he said snapping his fingers and splitting the shared power between the two. "If left unchecked, Sol and Luna would continue to sap you of your strength to power their physical forms, unlike me, who was summoned in entirety. Now they can recover their own strength in this world, as can you two."

"This is getting good"Raizen said though let out a yawn "Boring, but good, I'm just wondering when do we get to the part of smashing in skulls and ripping off wings?"he asked sitting back in his chair "That's the good stuff"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:28 pm
Luna looked to Sol, "We swore not to meddle and just watch children must make their own paths without their guiding parents hand. When they fall we simple help them stand, that is all we can do that is what we all agreed long before we locked Yami away." though it may sound cold she had a point to it all though her attention turned to Yami as he went to return what had been stolen till he was put at a stand still. "Lucifer cerently has grown...if he dares defy even his creator." She said with a faint smirk as she felt her bond with Sesshoumaru break for now as she then quickly ran to Taishou as she once again tackled the large dog. "Hmm well if my ties are broken with Sesshoumaru for now....then I'll just have to play with my favorite puppy" she said letting her fingers trail up his chest as she grinned.

Ryoko would sigh some as she sat there and glanced to Yami as she would speak softly "If Lucifer has indeed grown powerful enough to deny even Yami's law then we are all in for a battle that we won't forget....but I agree with Raizen I do wish to see some blood spilt and order be placed once again...and who knows maybe the prison that Yami was locked away in would serve to hold Lucifer for a few thousand years....though I do imagine Yami wishes to...impose his own punishment to the defiant angel who seems him a god."

~~~~
Back locked up in the rooms Artemis had sensed three great beings enter as she stood there trying to sense them, and figure out who these beings where. Though as she did she would feel something prob at her mind and she winced, "damnit...without...my angel blood I cannot figure out what that group had summoned." she stated turning towards the doors, though only one of them seemed even powerful enough against Lucifer the dark aura she felt made her weapon pulse almost wanting to feed from it. "just what is here...."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:38 pm
"bout damn time too." Sol said as felt the bond break with Miaka and took up his fan and place in in a holder that was on his back and laughed at Luna's antics. "While you do that Luna...I think I will just get to know this lovely little thing." He said with a smirk as he took Miakas hand in his after she had regained some strength and placed a kiss on the back of her hand. He chuckled softly when he heard a deep growl behind him.

Sabreal had stilled when he felt the strong energy of three new beings in the castle. "My lord Lucifer. I ask for my divine grace be restored to fend off these demons and strike them down in your honor. This plan has failed and I believe the spawn has joined or plans to join with them." He prayed in hopes lucifer or one of the commanders would hear him.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:17 pm
Inu no Taishou blushed as he held Luna and looked over to his wife "Sorry Izayoi...we go back a long time. Tenzen, Mizen and Kozen were the first youkai created by Yami to keep the three of them occupied, Tenzen the White Dog, Mizen the Orange Cat and Kozen the Black Kyuubi. Our family lines are directly descended from those family, hence why we rule as Dog, Cat and Fox."he explained to her "Nothing personal dearest one"

"So then where did the Oni come from? And angels?"Akuma asked now curious, having never fully studied this part of their history as Yami responded "I made them to be my warriors. And they were excellent in doing exactly that. They terrified the humans, ate them, raped their women, much like they were already doing amongst themselves"he said with a dark laugh "I suppose I should explain, before Sol and Luna, before I was Yami, I was an entire being named Genkai, who held dominion over the universe. But then the balance of that perfect energy shifted, and I was split into two, Hikari, the light, which these humans and angels call 'God' and Yami, the physical manifestation and the dark. Where I made other gods and youkai and oni as pets and soldiers and playthings, Hikari made righteous angels he deemed better than my creations to govern over. Then in his ego he created humans to worship him and his creations, the bastard. Lucifer is the physical manifestation of that Light energy but he didn't come around until many years after my existence. And with my entombment, he seems to have rapidly grown in strength without having a check to balance him, thank you for that Sol and Luna." Yami said sarcastically as his sword floated to his side as he grabbed it "Kusanagi, how I have missed you."

Sesshoumaru growled at Sol as his claws flashed at him with dark poison "Because you are a god does not exempt you from my wrath"he said darkly as his eyes narrowed "That's my mate you are touching"

"You are to remain stationed as planned"came the voice of the dark angel "We have already told you this before, come crawling back again and we will leave you there as a mortal. As for the girl, she was put into your ward, should she betray us then do not hesitate to put her down. Should you ever doubt Lord Lucifer again I'll see to it that your wings are stripped forever."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:34 pm
Luna would smile slightly as she glanced at Izayoi "Oh do not worry milady I do not plan on anything other than what You see before you, if I did decided to claim a mortal I do believe Yami and Sol would have plenty of words with me" she stated with a chuckle, "though a half god and mortal does sound rather fun, how about it puppy" she stated leaning closer to him with a grin as her eyes seemed to shimmer but she would pull back with a chuckle "I tease I tease."

Asura nodded slightly, "so this...Hikari is he the true enemy we are facing and Lucifer is just his pawn?" she asked as she watched Yami grabbing his sword and she sighed "what is with the men and their weapons..." she muttered softly.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:24 pm
"Old man, your such a letch." Inuyasha said as he stepped forward, his ears twitching in mirth of the whole interaction. Izaiyoi cleared her throat and nodded and smiled. "I...have learned to share my husband my lady with sesshoumarus mother. But I can promise that he and I may need to have a ...long discussion in our chambers later today."

Sol swatted away the poison strike with his hand as he would a fly. "Down mutt. I'm not trying to challenge your claim on her...but word of advice? Losses up and at least act like you like the girl. Not just when another man shows interest."

Miaka took her hand from the dirty and moved over to sesshoumarus side. "My lord. I can assure you that we will be alright in this aspect and that there will be nothing to be concerned with." She told him

Sabreal sighed. "Yes sir." He said solemnly. They wouldn't listen and he felt shame for his reactions. He took a deep breath and knelt on the floor and decided to collect his thoughts and energy.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:51 pm
Inu no Taishou sweatdropped looking over at Izayoi "Yes dear of course"he said nervously

Sesshoumaru simply ignored the god as he looked at Miaka beside him "See to it that it doesn't. The last thing we need is for my beast to get out of hand again."he commented

"Not quite. Hikari and Lucifer share a linked conscious. They are one and the same, beat Lucifer and Hikari has no physical body to impose his will any further"Yami said then looked at Asura "Your weapon will spend more hours beside you, protecting you, teaching you, serving you, more than any other thing in this world. Kusunagi isn't just any ordinary blade either. It would take the combined efforts of Muramasa and Masamune to defeat a proficient wielder of my legendary blade. Though she does not bow to anyone and will possess those who aren't worthy of her power."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:39 am
Asura would look at Yami and looked at how his blade seemed to almost hum with power now that it was within its masters hand. "I...Don't have a weapon I've always used my hands much like in the ways that Lord Raizen fights." she stated to Yami. "Though I suppose it makes sense...the girl Artemis's weapon seems to be much like yours Lord Yami, anyone other than its chosen wielder can handle its great power....but I am not sure how to even optain a weapon even close to hers let alone to Muramasa and Masamune..."

Ayame would speak "Weapons of greatness are often made by great people for good or evil Asura."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:15 pm
Sol smirked and looked to Miaka. "Well I'll be around if you ever want a change of pace Princess." He winked and turned away and started to head for the door. "No where does a god go to get a drink around here?"

Miaka just shook her head as she watched what was supposedly was her deity walk off to find a drink. She turned to sesshoumaru. "He was....interesting...."

Inuyasha just chuckled and went off to check on the girl, stopping to get some food from the kitchen for her before walking up to her door and knocked
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:03 pm
"That's one way to put it"Sesshoumaru said shaking his head "How carefree and unreliable"he sighed

"If you are looking for a weapon young Princess," Inu no Taishou began "I can summon Totosai. He is a legendary sword maker who forged my Tessaiga and Tensaiga. He will be able to make a blade worthy of a future ruler"he commented

Yami scoffed at the girl "You speak with a brash tongue, that crude oni weapon is leagues below my Kusanagi. This sword possesses the power to rip the heavens asunder and crack the earth. However, my runes are missing from my hilt, this blade is incomplete. If I am to slay Lucifer I am going to need my full strength back. Where have my runes gone?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum