The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Walking the Road of Destiny - Page 4 Empty Re: Walking the Road of Destiny

Thu May 26, 2016 11:34 pm
"That is true. But I think that is natural though. Like us humans, before we become pokemon trainers we must first learn how to walk, and talk and read and write, and it took us years for us to grow from babies to be to where we are now. Pokemon do way more growing than we ever do, in a way shorter amount of time. But that's all part of the mystery"he said nodding his head in agreement with her "When it comes to strange pokemon though, Eevee are very strange. They are the only pokemon known to have so many evolutions across so many typings...the only other pokemon even close to that are...Ditto and Mew."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Fri May 27, 2016 9:30 pm
She nodded listening to him as she sat there stirring the soup to make sure that nothing was burning, and she would soon pull out a spoon and tasted it. "hmm" she would get another scoop and hold it out to Eevee, letting the little creature taste it. Eevee would sit there before chirping happily, "well that settles it...dinners ready Sabrion, theres enough for all of us" she would even reach into her bag and soon pulled out her newest pokemon's ball and let the pikachu out. "welcome pikachu" she said warmly as it shook itself off. "we just made dinner, i hope you join us"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat May 28, 2016 11:30 pm
Sabrion gently woke up Abra who floated over to her bowl of food, sniffed it, and fell asleep in front of it again as Sabrion shook his head "Abras sleep a lot, don't mind her, it smells delicious"he said as he made himself a bowl settling down next to Abra
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun May 29, 2016 12:30 am
"Well I have a container that should keep it warm if we have to travel and she gets hungry in the way." Sapphire said simply as she set two bowls out for her eevee and pikachu and gave pikachu a fresh Iran berry. "It's rather peaceful out here...shame we can't see the stars the tree tops are so thick." She said glancing up barely noticing the sky if she could see it at all.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun May 29, 2016 12:36 am
"That is true, though it is eerily quiet here now that you mention it"he said as he at hiss stew looking around "I''m so used to all the noise and d lights of being in the city...this is going to take some getting used to for sure"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun May 29, 2016 5:30 pm
She chuckled slightly as she looked at him, then looked to pikachu as she spoke "you live here pikachu why don't you let him know its safe" she said making the little mouse turn to him before nodding as it ran up the trees checking out things only to call back as she smiled. "See nothing to worry about"

She then looked up as pikachu came running back and jumped back to the ground and went back to eating happily, only to slightly shock eevee who was after its oran berry. "Eevee your going to get fat if you keep eating!" she said quickly grabbing the little creature as Eevee squirmed wanting the oran berry.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun May 29, 2016 5:39 pm
"Man she really has a thing for oran berries. I think she'll love some of the oran berry poffins and pokeblocks we can buy now. It'll also make her coat nice and shiny, pikachu too"Sabrion said as he sat with Abra snoozing along beside him "Glad to know we're safe too"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun May 29, 2016 9:09 pm
"That or I think shes doing it cause I said she can't have anymore" she stated as she finally managed to get Eevee to calm down and finishing her meal. "Sabrion you can pick the side of the tent you want tonight, I just put our stuff inside but its large enough for almost three people...so we should be safe from any elements"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun May 29, 2016 9:32 pm
"I'll just take the right side then. It's easiest."he said as he finished his food and stretched as well "I suppose it is time we do get a good amount of sleep. We are going to have quite the busy day tomorrow"he said as he helped clean up before heading into the tent "It is pretty big in here"he commented
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun May 29, 2016 10:09 pm
"My dad wanted to make sure that i had enough space if I let my pokemon out at night or if I meet any friends along the way. He said he wish he had a tent to keep out of the elements when he was our age" she chuckled as she waited for him to get settled before she would soon call Eevee and Pikachu to head inside, since they were still small she didn't think it would matter if they slept with them for the night.

"in the future I think we can even put up a small blanket if we wanted to change or anything too" she said pointing to one of the exposed rods that helped keep the tent up. Though she was soon unrolling her sleeping bag a small smile on her lips, as she noticed her father had snuck a small pillow into her bag for her. She for now would slid her shoes off and even her first shirt revealing the tang top beneath as she then began to settle herself into the sleeping bag. Eevee jumping right in to curel with her while Pikachu decided to sleep against her stomach. "good night Sabrion" she said to him before laying down and closing her eyes to fall asleep.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon May 30, 2016 12:01 am
"Good night"Sabrion said as he took off his shirt and his shoes laying down with Abra curled up beside him. However when morning came, before Sapphire was awake, Sabrion was already up and ready sitting outside of the tent with his eyes closed in deep meditation with Abra sitting beside him copying his stance
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon May 30, 2016 12:18 am
When morning came Sapphire groaned softly, curled in her sleeping bag and Eevee had at some point curled up against her shoulder but who came out of the tent that morning first was Pikachu who would tilt its head watching him, and moved closer till a loud sneeze could be heard as Sapphire sat up "ah...Eevee your tail keeps tickling my nose..." she said softly with a yawn.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon May 30, 2016 12:36 am
Sabrion blinked as his concentration broke as he looked back hearing noises in the tent "Seems they must be awake now"he said as he pushed himself up stretching looking at his watch "Oh man two hours, where did the time go"he said picking up abra and going back over to the tent "Good morning everyone"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon May 30, 2016 12:40 am
Sapphire groaned as she rubbed her head before yawning "morning..." She mutters and stretches out her arms with a sigh, "mm other than eevee putting her tail in my face all night I slept great." She said as pikachu ran in and would chu at her. "Hmm morning Pika" she said smiling a bit then looked at Sabrion "I think I got some oatmeal bars in my bag we can eat for breakfast other wise I was thinking we can try and find more berries just to kinda live off the land type deal and not have any trash or waste."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon May 30, 2016 12:46 am
"Yeah I think that's a good idea for now"Sabrion agreed "There's bound to be tons of berries and everything on the way and the Pewter City is on the other side of the forest so we can restock on supplies whenever we get there"he said "I also slept pretty good. Ready to pack up and get moving then?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon May 30, 2016 12:54 am
"Ya just let me get dressed and I'll get things going I'll have to show you how to take this tent down that and tonight if we don't make it to town I'll show you how to set it up." She said simply. It did take some time but the small group would soon be moving through the forest, Sapphire had returned even and pikachu to their poke balls for now. Already she could see a difference in the forest as it was day light "wow the forest just seems to have a new life to it during the day!"

They would keep walking till she heard some yelling and would turn towards it, "hey I think I hear people..." she said and was soon moving towards it, pushing through the bushes she would soon be standing off and watching a battle. "Oh awesome a pokemon battle!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon May 30, 2016 2:44 pm
"Hmm interesting'Sabrion said as standing beside Sapphire "We have a Bulbasaur and a Pidgey" he said crossing his arms, Abra also in her pokeball for now as he watched the battle "I think the Pidgey may win this one...it does have a type advantage over Bulbasaur."he commented "Though his trainer may not yet realize that, his mind seems frazzled."he said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon May 30, 2016 3:55 pm
"that is true, but we all get overwhelmed at some point" she stated looking at on the trainer would call out an attack as Pidgey opened its wings and sent a large gust towards bulbasaur. The little grass pokemon would try and hold on, but the wind was to great as it was sent flying back, the trainer of the pokemon went running catching their partner. "alright i give i give!" he called holding his pokemon with a sigh.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon May 30, 2016 7:44 pm
"Interesting development"Sabrion said as he stepped foward then as the trainer with the Pidgey, finding a new found confidence in himself puffed out his chest proudly "Oh so now the spectator wishes to become the challenger huh? I'll take you on if you think you can handle it."

Sabrion raised an eyebrow looking at the man "I can one shot your pidgey with two different moves, so I'll ask if my friend wants to take a crack at this one."he said looking to Sapphire "I think he's right up your alley."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon May 30, 2016 9:14 pm
Sapphire would blink a few times looking at him, as she would then look over at the other trainer as she brushed some of her hair from her face. "I think that be fun...I do want to test out my new pokemon...Eevee is still groaning from to many oran berries.." she chuckled softly. "Ill take you on with my newly captured pokemon" she would reach down grabbing her pikachu's pokeball before tossing the ball.

"lets have a battle!" she called as Pikachu jumped out 'Pika!!" it would yell loudly ready to fight. "lets hope it knows some lightning attacks..." she muttered to herself.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon May 30, 2016 11:40 pm
The other trainer looked at Pikachu hesitantly for a moment "A pikachu huh....well no matter my Pidgey should be just fine"he said boldly as Sabrion frowned closing his eyes for a brief moment then opening them once more "He has no clue about type trumping. Use Pikachu's advantages to your own"Sabrion said crossing his arms as he watched the battle unfold as Pidgey rose into the air flapping his wings using a gust against pikachu
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue May 31, 2016 12:13 am
Sapphire nodded as she looked at the pidgey before she would speak, "alright Pikachua! lets go, I want you to use thunder!" she called out to him, and Pikachu would soon be letting sparks form at his cheeks "pika......chu!!" it would yell as a blast of electricity would jump from it and right at Pidgey.

The trainer would blink, some "Pidgey! quick get out of the way and counter with gust!!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue May 31, 2016 12:36 am
"I think that was a thunderbolt, there is no way a wild pikachu could know thunder, however, it had the same effect"Sabrion said as Pidgey was hit with the electric attack and fell out of the sky into his trainers arms as Sabrion clapped his approval "Good job Sapphire."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue May 31, 2016 12:59 am
"I couldn't...quiet remember what moves pikachus have at the start....I...well kinda guessed" she said rubbing the back of her neck some, as she smiled then would move over to the trainer after picking up her pokemon. "Here...this should help your pidgey" she said holding out a few berries. "at least enough till you can get it to a pokemon center"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue May 31, 2016 5:36 pm
"Thanks.."the trainer said taking the berries "I didn't realize Pikachu was so strong against Pidgey."he said

"You may want to review type advantages and weaknesses before you continue on in your journey before Pidgey or any of your other pokemon get seriously hurt due to your negligence"Sabrion commented
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum