The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sixth Sense - Page 5 Empty Re: Sixth Sense

Tue May 30, 2017 10:23 pm
Shoka looked down, "Sorry.....I shouldn't have asked....."She said brushed her hair out of her eyes. "She try to also cause you all this much trouble...bet your almost hoping you guys didn't find me or just left me there."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:08 am
"Not at all"Senji said with his signature fox-faced smile back into place "In fact, I am rather much enjoying this turn of events."he stated as he began walking at his cheery pace again back to their division "I had recently become a captain myself, and honestly it just seemed to be a lot of hum, drum and paperwork. Getting out of that stuffy office and actually doing some training is definitely what I prefer to be doing with my time."he commented happily "And never feel sorry for any question you ask me, this is all a learning process, even when you are learning about myself."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:22 pm
Koharu couldn’t help but faintly smile as she pushed her bangs from her face but as always it went back to where it was and she would glance at Yushiro and then Shoka “he always did seem to have fun making the others train…so..if anything the main thing we do is make sure the captains are kept busy in this case…just keep him from getting bored otherwise he acts weird.”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:11 pm
Shona smiled slightly, "so where are we heading to now? More training or just back to the barracks?" She asked
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:49 pm
"Weird? Me? Whatever do you mean?"Yushiro said blinking as they walked before tapping his chin "Ya know that's a great question. I want to make sure that you two are strong enough to defend yourselves, and the faster you train yourself the sooner you'll get your badge Shoka....so I will leave the decision to you two, we can continue our training since we are now fed and rested, or we can return to our division and go over other subtleties of living this life"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:59 pm
Koharu didn't mind one way or another what they did as she glanced over towards Shoka, "I know training is important but it does little if one doesn't understand this world. I think for the sake of making sure rules are followed and we don't have another incident...learning about this world and this new life would be fare more beneficial....plus Captain you've skipped out on your paperwork for three days now...i do believe its piled up rather high and you'll get scolded again if you don't get at least most of it done." she said simply.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:55 am
"I guess that's true." Shoal said and folded her arms begmhund her head. "What's the point of being able to defend this world if I don't know anything about it?" She said and looked to Koharu, "very smart. Do you think you can help me?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:25 am
"Well when you put it that way, you have a valid point. Let us go and learn more about our lifestyle. Starting with our own division" Yushiro said as the gate marked "5th" opened letting them enter the barracks. "You've seen the office and living quarters so now it's time to explore the rest of it"he saod taking them on a grand tour "Dont worry though, many times.the different divisions all intermingle with one another, especially with you both being higher seated officers of mine"he said with a smile "There are.many different types of shinigami among us if you havent noticed by now, some you may like, and others you will hate"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:24 am
~~~ One Month Later~~~~

Senji raised his arms as he dodged a flurry of rapid punches and kicks as he sparred with his two female proteges in the secret training space underneath Sokyoku Hill. Over the last month Shota and Koharu’s skills had grown greatly under his tutelage, even more than he could have expected. The only area they had left to master, was their own souls within their zanpaktous. Senji had focused on building up their physical strength and spiritual pressure in order to help them control their zanpaktou. Shota was at the point where she had earned her Substitute Shinigami Badge, allowing her access to both worlds. Koharu could summon her bankai at will now, though only for short durations of time without her life being threatened. Senji dodged for a final time before vanishing appearing behind the both of them “Hado #4: Byakurai”he said sending a lightning bolt towards the both of them “deflect or dodge it.”he commanded to theem as he watched them closely

Around the Soul Society, having the two of them didn’t help Senji’s new found status as a playboy of the Seireitei. Senji constantly had one of the two women, if not both, usually around him following him around. Not to mention times when his other Lieutenant, Momo took her trips out of the hospital. Though Senji usually ignored the whispers, he had a harder time ignoring the Shinigami Women’s club, who constantly tried to sneak pictures of him changing or bathing for their yearly calender. He stopped attending lunch with Captain Byakuya Kuchiki all together because the women of the Seireitei would not leave the two men, voted Soul Societies most Eligible Bachelors 6 months in a row, a moment’s peace.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:20 pm
Shota was excited to be able to go back and forth between the two worlds. She thankfully had paid her rent before the incident and it and her things were waiting for her as if nothing had changed. After cleaning up the dust and spoiled food that had gone bad in her absence, she went back to her job where her employer hugged her tightly. He had been the closest to a father she had and that was nice enough to her. She explained a carefully thought out lie to explain what had happened to her. That she was caught in the explosion and had sustained a head injury the left her in a coma. He hadn’t been notified because her bag with her ID had been lost in the chaos.m, but thatbthankfully has been found and kept for safe keeping by the store she had visited regularly till she was able to collect it. Thankfully, he believed her well enough and offered her her job back. She thanked him greatfully and started back up during day shifts and then went to train with Koharu and Senji later in the day.
Today was her day off at the coffee shop so she was visiting the Soul Society in her casual clothing with her Zanpaktou strapped to her back..
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:35 pm
Koharu spent the last month training and learning on becoming more or less the replacement lieutenant, taking care of paperwork and making sure that Senji had his own schedules to attend to. As well as helping him figure out 'ways' to escape the Women of the Seireitei she had offered him to dress up as a women perhaps making them not think it was him but it would seem that was one thing he didn't want to do. Though training today all other duties were far from her mind, moving and dodging attacks as well as casting her own towards her captain, but as he sent the large lighting bolt towards them she stilled. The pressure of it made her mind go back to her days as a young student in the academy beneath the torture of a particular captain who had found her out in the poor districts with high level of energy and wanted to know what made her 'tick'. The smell of the electric current brought flashes to her mind, and just before the blast hit her...her zonpaktou's spirit appeared the massive black fox acting as a shield taking on the appearance of a masked black figure with 9 tiles "Koharu!" he yelled just as the blast hit sending her back as she blinked a few times skidding to a stop her heart racing.

She looked around coming back to reality as she looked down to see her sword before her, chard black "i...I'm sorry I....let my mind go elsewhere..." she stated still a bit shaken.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:41 pm
Senji sighed as he lowered his hand as he vanished suddenly appearing beside them "Koharu are you alright?"he asked "I wasn't aware you had such a fear of electricity. If I would have known I would never have purposefully used that kido against you."he said "You cannot space out though. I told you to actually try taking this fight seriously. It's been exactly one month. I want to gauge how each of you have developed so far since I've taken you under my wing."he said "But if you are too shaken up to continue we can simply stop these exercises."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:55 pm
“Hey.” Shota called to them as she ran up to them. “You guys okay? What happened?” She asked and helped the the captain to help Koharu stand. She liked Koharu, made her feel very at home in the society, they seemed to have a mutual feeling of coming into the soul society and being viewed as kind of outsiders to others. They formed a fast friendship. Shota liked the Captain as well, he didn’t act or treat her any differently then others under his command. Though she had to be careful because of his playboy nature.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:05 pm
She would shift some as she stood up, "forgive me Captain...its...nothing like that...I just recalled the past some what.." she said simply, she would then look over to Shota gently pushing her back just to let her know she was fine. "I will be ready to continue captain" she bowed her head towards them both, as she would then soon move over towards her sword picking it up but as she did her hair fell from her shoulders showing the back of her neck where what looked like a burn was there...her zanpaktou's spirit would appear the fox glancing at her "are you alright Koharu? you promised you would not relive that 'mans' torture...." he whispered to her as she nodded her head some, looking at him as she gently ran her fingers against his head. "I'll be fine Orichi"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:25 pm
Senji looked down at Shota and Koharu with a worried look on his face "Ready to start again then?"he asked before turning his head "Hold that thought."he said as a shinigami dressed in all black, a member of the Spy Corps, appeared "Lady Soifon said I might find you here. You have emergency orders from Head Captain Yamamoto. Your section of Karakura Town is suddenly being attacked by two strange, high level Hollow that we have not encountered before accompanied by dozens of Gillians. You three are to depart immediately. Lady Soifon and Captain Hitsugaya and his Lieutenant are currently in route as well to meet up with Ichigo Kurosaki."he said

"Well that spoils that bit of fun. Well that's fine by me, it's been too quiet here anyway."Senji said as he turned to the girls "Well, change of plans, instead of evaluating you both myself, I'll get to see your experience out in the field first hand. I'm counting on you to work as a team with Ichigo and the others to take care of the Gillian. Leave the other hollows to the Captains. Let's get going."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:01 am
“Oh...okay....” Shota Said suddenly very unsure of herself. ‘Have faith Shota. You have done well in your training and I have sworn to protect you. All will be well.’ Jeteimaru said to her and she felt her Zanpaktou him against her back as further acknowledgment. She nodded and toon a deep breath. “Let’s go...” She said and took off with the captain and Koharu
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:29 am
Koharu stood up and nodded her head "yes captain" she stated as she dusted off her clothing, her hair falling into place as her one side of her bangs covered one eye. The three of them would then take off, heading to the district that the hallows were attacking, it was almost unheard of for Hallows at this level to even be here as she would draw her zanpaktou just as a bunch of grillians came their way. Without asking she rushed forward slicing into the creatures quickly, using flash step to move from one point to another almost like a small blur her hair whipping behind her like two fox tails.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:41 pm
“Be mindful to not let your guard down.”came a voice from behind Senji as a small golden flash zipped by taking out a Gillian as Soifon stood there with her arms folded “Captain Shihouin”she said curtly as Senji nodded his head “Captain Soifon.”he responded back as they stared at each other with a thick tension that was slightly surprising to the others who witnessed it before Captain Hitsugaya appeared as Senji turned searching the street “With all these gillian flying around ,it makes it hard to detect the spiritual pressure of these Hollows. It’s rare for a Vasto Lorde level Hollow to be so far away from Hueco Mundo, let alone two of them’he commented to the other Captains “where exactly is Kurosaki Ichigo?”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:46 pm
“I’m here, hold your horses.” Said the red haired young man with a sword that was impossibly long and black.
“That’s his Zanpaktou?” Shota asked and her question Caught ichigos attention, “oh hey. Your that new substitute soul reaper....human right? Nice to see I’m not the only one.” He said and smirked
“Oh yeah hi...I’m Shota.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:22 pm
Koharu glanced at them as she had sheathed her own zanpaktou as she then spoke "We will have to cut the formalities, we have to deal with these hallows" she looked back at the oncoming hoard of hallows coming there way. How they were even going to counter all of them was a bit unnerving as she shifted a bit, pushing her hair from her face but it only fell back into place when she moved it. "so whats the plan of action captain?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:25 pm
Senji frowned as he looked up seeing all the Gillian swarming in the sky “Just what exactly is the source of all these hollows?”he said hearing Koharu’s voice “Captain Hitsugaya will lead Shota and Ichigo in taking care of these hollows. Captain Soifon and Koharu, you’re with me in stopping those two vasto lorde. The minute the gillian group free up, rendezvous with the us if we still are in need of back up.”he said

Captain Hitsugaya nodded his head “i agree with that plan of action. Ichigo, Shota, let’s go.”he said as he drew his zanpaktou “Reign upon the frozen heavens, Hyorinmaru!”he said as an ice dragon erupted from the end of his zanpaktou as he rushed forward sending the large dragon into the sky taking out multiple gillian in one stroke

“Well, what are we waiting for?”Soifon asked looking at the other two “Let’s get to it.”she said using a flash step to vanish suddenly as Senji nodded his head and vanished just behind her
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:31 pm
“Let’s go!” Ichiho said and flashstepped our of sight. Shota drew her Zanpaktou and the featherblade formed as it emerged from its sheith. She looked to Koharu and their Captain. “Good luck.” And then she flashed stepped to join ichigo and Captain Hitsuguya. “Jetiemaru, grant me flight.” She said and from her back, two black wings formed on her back. “Okay....here we go!” She said and flew towards the Gillian, the first to charge at her were met with her Zanpaktous blade.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:49 pm
The gillian roared out as it was sliced through, though others soon swarmed to take its place "Keep your guard up"Hitsugaya said "If you aren't careful they will overrun you with their sheer numbers alone."he called out to the others as he kept fighting

Senji and Koharu appeared on the ground again with Soifon as the group began patrolling through the streets before coming to a pause as rounding the corner were two hollows with massive spiritual pressure. They looked like mirror images of one another only one was black and the other was white as they came to a stop looking over at the shinigami "Well it seems we found the source of the disturbance"Senji said narrowing his eyes "What are you two doing out of hueco mundo?"he called out
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:02 pm
Koharu skidded to a stop as she looked at the large hallows before them, her hand going to her zanpaktou's hilt just as Senji called out to the creatures, she had only heard of a few high level hallows that could 'talk' and comprehend things...then there was the much higher level ones but they were no were near them right now. Taking a deep breath, she focused on what was before her now, pushing out any thoughts that could get them all killed if she was distracted.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:11 pm
“Yes Captain.” She said and looked up as ichigo took down three Gillian in one swing. She shook her head and refocused herself as she flew forward to face more of the Gillian, “Alright....lets try this.” She said and centered herself in the middle of a group I If Gillian, “razorwing!” She said and swung the Zanpaktou around her in a circle as the blade let off a fine glow, creating a ring around her that suddenly expanded and sped forward, cutting down the group around her. “Yes!” She cheered as she saw them atomize

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum