The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Sixth Sense - Page 4 Empty Re: Sixth Sense

Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:20 pm
At the mention of Captain Kurotsuchi she shuddered and couldn't help but gently roll her shoulder, her shoulder still throbbed from when she had been rather 'dumb' and accepted to 'help' out the man and it didn't turn out well but she kept her past to herself for a moment. She trailed after the two, listening as her captain spoke about the others and who to avoid and just a few other key points. "We all handle something differently, though our captain tends to be the one that is called on the strange things and unexpected....such as when we meet you Mrs. Shoka"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:13 pm
They sound reached the eatery and sat down. "Well at least I know I'll fit in." She said softly. "So as captains, is there someone you have to report to?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:03 pm
"Hm...I hadn't really though about that before Koharu but you are right, I do tend to be called whenever something unusual pops up, though much of the time I defer those responsibilities to Lieutenant Kisaragi and the 9th Division. They are the Investigation and Enforcement division, but since they are Captainless many of his reports do end up on my desk as well."Captain Shihouin said tapping his chin "I never realized that before. So it would make sense for me to get Shoka to teach."he said ordering some sake as a couple people in the restaurant bowed to him as he waved them off dismissively "Great question, I think over food and drinks is a great time to teach, so much more enjoyable than a classroom. Yes, all Captains of the 2-13th Divisions report to the 1st Division Captain. He has many titles he goes by, Head Captain, Captain-Commander, General, but whoever is in the 1st Division is the one running the show. So far we've only had one person be the Captain-Commander. Shigekuni Genryusai Yamamoto was the man who actually founded the Gotei 13 and has been in charge ever since. Captain Unohana of the 4th Division was one of his originial Captains as well, and Captains Ukitake of the 13th and Kyoraku of the 8th were two of the first graduates and his own proteges when the Shinigami Acadamy was established by him as well. His zanpaktou is said to be the strongest fire based zanpaktou in existence and one of the strongest zanpaktou in history overall. He is a very just, yet equally terrifying old man"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:39 pm
Koharu would let her voice dim back down to silence as she let her captain speak, she was soon sitting down and would raise her saki glass up to her lips though really it was just filled with hot water and some lemon as she wasn't a drinker. At the mention of the first division captain she would speak, "I've only seen him a few times but hes protective of all souls here...when ever a threat comes he is figuring a way to end it quickly without causing to much chaos to the rest" she stated softly and would go back to her own silence as she took another drink of her tea.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:39 pm
"Do you think he might know why I'm able to do these things? Like why I have a Zanpaktou or see spirits? Maybe he might even recognize Jeteimaru!" She said excitedly. Finally able to get some answers about her past gave her a sudden spark of determination to do well.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:00 am
"Well...he wouldn't know your spirit. That is unique to only yourself. Jeteimaru didn't exist in this dimension, until you did if that makes sense? Your zanpaktou is unique to you."Yushiro said as the meats and veggies for grilling were brought out as he placed some meat on the pan to start cooking his mouth already watering "But I don't think you should go and talk to him until you've at least earned your Subsititute Badge. He's really not happy about having a second ryoka awaken with shinigami powers in such a short span."he commented "Yamamoto puts the Soul Society's well being above all else as Koharu mentioned and you and Ichigo technically are threats to our longstanding traditions and a cross between the land of the living and the Seireitei. In the past Yamamoto is known to kill any Ryoka on sight but it seems he's making exceptions for you both."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:13 pm
"Once you've earned the badge and also learned control I'm sure the general will see you, till then it be some word...not many liked me to start considering I come from what they consider the slums...status and power seems to be a big thing here. However our captain here doesn't ever care about that, so long as you get the job done." she stated watching him cooking the meat but instead of going for that she would put some of the vegetables down only to mutter 'no...let them have the meat first you can get some later' she was talking to her zanpaktou again as she sighed.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue May 23, 2017 6:03 pm
"Oh...I see. The way Jeitemaru talks, almost makes me think he's been here before or something." She said as she got her own portion and waited for the others to do the same before eating. "Besides revealing that the Seritei is real and where it is, why are those like me such a threat? I would think that thing you were fighting when you found me would be worse...."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu May 25, 2017 4:40 pm
"Oh believe me, a Hollow is 100 times more worse than any Ryoka can be in my opinion. Unlike some other Shinigami, I still hold a favorable opinion of humans and the real world." Yushiro said as he flipped the meat happily breathing it in "However, there is always the risk that a Ryoka loses control of themselves and their power, in which case one of two things happen. The first is like you saw, where higher level Hollows pour into the human world and start devouring innocent souls. The second is that the soul chain breaks. The minute a person's soul chain snaps, their spirit is dragged down to Hueco Mundo and they in turn become a hollow themselves. A hollow is simply a spirit that was never passed to the other side. The reason we slay hollows is to free that warped, trapped spirit within. Unfortunately Hollows hardly if ever remember who they used to be, which makes our job a bit easier."he told the group "But that is also why our job is so critical. We keep the balance between our three worlds, the land of the living, the Soul Society and Hueco Mundo. Without Shinigami and the Spirit King to regulate us we would be living in anarchy and chaos always."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri May 26, 2017 12:29 am
"balance is something that must remain, to much or to little of one thing can tip the scales to the point that disaster hits all worlds...right now things seem calm but its only because the balance is being kept the same...if a hollow attacks and kills innocent lives or to many souls come here actions are taken to keep the scale from tipping...sadly loss of life is something that must be done....and killing another is not done easily..." she had done her far share of it, and it never sat well with her as she raised her chopsticks grabbing one of the pieces of meat and broke it in half. The moment she did the largest of the pieces vanished and she raised her hand to brush it against something on her shoulder, no doubt her zanpaktous spirit sat there enjoying the meal.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri May 26, 2017 1:03 am
"But is killing the only option there is? You can't help the spirits in someway?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri May 26, 2017 1:11 am
"Not once they become a hollow no"Yushiro said taking a bite of his rice with his bite of meat "When a spirit just dies and is still attached to the real world, we can perform a konso, or soul burial, to help them pass safely to our side, but should their hatred or resentment over their death be too great and they become a hollow, all we can do at that point is to destroy them and purify their soul with our zanpakto. That is how we maintain the balance between the worlds."he said "However, even in this world, outside of the Rukongai, spirits also kill each other. Once those spirits die, they are gone forever."he said "As such when a shinigami dies, we die forever. But that is also why it is extremely hard to kill us."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri May 26, 2017 1:19 am
"Death is something no one can escape...no matter how hard one tries" she stated looking at them both, before slipping back into her more silent nature as she picked up her bowl and started to eat slowly. Her eyes closing some as she could remember the purges that happened in the Rukongai, how many spirits had 'died' before she got to the academy and even since then....considering she had been forced to take part.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri May 26, 2017 1:33 am
"Just....seems like killing it should be the last resort you know? Helping it find peace and then helping it move on would be the goal before attacking.....maybe I'm just being stupid...."
'no shoka. Naive yes, but not stupid. You mean well but do not let your kindness blind you.' Jeitemaru interjected
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri May 26, 2017 1:43 am
"No, not stupid."Yushiro said with a smile on his face still, eyes closed in that foxlike way "You have to bear witness to the true fear a hollow instills, but in time you will understand. There are different level to hollow that range from stupid and eat everything, to as smart as any one of us sitting at this table, however none can truly be reasoned with."he commented before hearing a loud commotion before a tall man with spiky hair came bursting through the doors of the restaurant "I heard there's a new Ryoka here like that Ichigo punk and I wanna see if this Ryoka's just as tough" came the crude voice of Kenpachi Zaraki as pushed his way through the crowd "Where are ya at huh? Show yourself!"he yelled out before spotting the white coat on the back of Yushiro and became stomping his way over
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri May 26, 2017 1:51 am
Koharu would sigh heavily as she heard the sudden loud commotion, all to well she knew that voice and she glanced up then to Yushiro then to Kempachi as he came their way. She didn't want to really even be scene considering she was now her captains second in command, which meant dealing with other captains more directly than she had been. She would sink in her seat a bit more trying to make herself scarce and also hiding her face in her rice bowl, her quiet shy nature starting to show itself once again.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri May 26, 2017 12:03 pm
"Who the hell is that?" SHoka asked and did the same as Koharu and tried to make herself smaller and hard to find. The man who stormed in, if a man is what you would call this brute of a Human, was huge and looked near crazed and Shoka wanted nothing to do with Him.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri May 26, 2017 12:46 pm
"Kenpachi Zaraki, Captain of the 11th Division."Yushiro said as he set down his chopsticks turning his head to face Zaraki "Would you care to join us for some yakiniku?"he asked though obviously fell on deaf ears as Zaraki pointed his blade at them "You must be the Ryoka everyone was talking about. Let's take this outside and have a little chat."he said as Yushiro stood up then stepping in front of the Captain's sword as he finally opened his eyes for the first time revealing a dark red color mixed in with the gold like his sister's "I will not idly stand here while you threaten a member of my Division, Captain Zaraki. A battle between Captains is expressly forbidden but I am not afraid to take you down and deal with the consequences of my actions later should you continue down your current path."he stated

Captain Zaraki's grin twisted up even higher "Screw the girl, I've been waiting to take you on too. Oh yeah, I've heard the stories about you, Senji."he said as Yushiro seemed to almost visibly pulse at that name "What did you just call me..."Yushiro said as Zaraki grinned "That's right, I actually did some research on you. Yushiro Senji Shihouin. That name Senji, means Wartime doesn't it? And there's a reason you're in charge of the 5th division, known as the most Battle Ready or Wartime division huh? Because underneath that childlike face is an absolute beast, and I want to slay it."he said as he then swung for Senji who placed his palm on Captain Zaraki's chest and everything paused for a moment before the captain was forcibly blown backwards through the restaurant wall and out into the road as Yushiro stood in the newly made hole in the wall staring down at Zaraki who was getting up off his back "Evoke the name of Senji if that is the last thing you ever wish to hear before your death."he said coldly before he closed his eyes turning his head over to Koharu and Shoka "Come ladies, we will eat back at the Division barracks, the owner can bill the damages to Captain Zaraki's division, they're used to it."he said as he began walking calmly once more hands behind his head whistling
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri May 26, 2017 11:11 pm
Koharu would calmly eat her food even as the small one sided fight broke out, her eyes opening faintly as the wall crumbled down and she stood up leaving a decent tip and moving out of the broken wall after her captain and making sure that Shoka was following. Once a good distance away she would speak "captain...was that necessary? I understand it's Captain Zaraki but...we are walking a thinking as is with hiding Miss Shoka and me having a bankai..."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat May 27, 2017 8:55 am
Shona wasted no time I getting up from the table and following after the Captain and Koharu. "What the hell?! THAT guy is a captain!? He's insane!" She said shaken and kept looking back over her shoulder to see if the massive man was following them.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat May 27, 2017 6:44 pm
"Unfornutately yes, and he's actually one of the stronger ones in terms of brute strength. He fights at a Captain's level without knowing the name of his zanpakto. He does not use shikai or bankai and is the only Captain currently who had not taken the Captain Proficiency exam. He simply killed the previous Kenpachi, who honestly was no better and assumed his position."Senji told Shoka before turning to Koharu "I merely immoblized his muscle movements for a few moments with my shunko. If I wanted to fully engage him in a fight we wouldn't be walking away right now, but I will not allow anyone to threaten the members of my division. But do not expect this to be the last of Kenpachi, he will keep going until he finally gets a fight that you can be sure of."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat May 27, 2017 9:18 pm
Koharu didn't need to have it explained further, she knew her captain was rather powerful specially having a zenpaktou that could kill someone just with a sound alone. Shaking her head she would glance back at Shona as she would speak, "Kenpachi has...and probably will always be a brash man. He only answers to strength, its why he even listens to the head captain to begin with and one main reason why he's not coming after us even after the captains display of ability...each captain is unique and was handpicked for a reason....same goes for their second in command unless your me and just filling the space."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat May 27, 2017 11:59 pm
"What was he said that made you so mad, Captain?" She asked, "and....will you be in any trouble over this?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun May 28, 2017 12:27 am
Yushiro sighed as he stopped walking "First of all Koharu, you are not a space saver. At this point you show more potential than Lt. Funamori does, especially in her current state, so no more pathetic talk out of you, got that?"he said "But she is right, each of of us have displayed great power, even though our personalities leave somewhat more to be desired in some. No I do not believe I will be in trouble over this, everyone in the Gotei 13 knows exactly what kind of man Kenpachi Zaraki is. And as for the other question....Yushiro is not the only name I go by. I actually borrowed Captain Ukitake's name which is Jushiro when I was a child because I was ashamed of my true name. I was given the name Senji because from a young age I have had these partially red eyes, and a certain knack for destruction. I was an explosive fighter. The only person who could ever beat me in a hand to hand fight was my older sister Yoruichi, but not because she was stronger than I was, she was smarter. In terms of sheer power my fists and fighting style are the strongest hand-to-hand in all of the Gotei 13. Senji means wartime and when I first joined the Gotei 13, former Captain Aizen wanted to recruit me into his Division the Wartime/Battle Ready Division, however Soifon took me instead under the Shihouin family order, namely Yoruichi's orders and stuck me down in charge of the Maggot's Nest until I was finally promoted to Captain. It was for my own safety as well, in there I learned to channel my inner peace and mastered the silence of my zanpakto."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun May 28, 2017 4:51 am
Koharu remained silent, even if he said that she still didn't feel like she was even worthy of such a task let alone the actual position. Her hair would remain hanging in her face, as she glanced at her captain once he came to a stop at Shona's question. Listening to him speak she some what understood him a bit more, he had always been so carefree and calm that to learn that he was as destructive as a maybe even a hollow was something new...was that why he valued the people in their division and why he was trying so hard to protect and also have people realize their own potential? She wasn't sure but it did make her feel good knowing that there was at least one person in the whole of the Seireitei that cared...about a nobody like her.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum