The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Sixth Sense - Page 10 Empty Re: Sixth Sense

Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:23 pm
Koharu would glance over towards Shota and would then speak even as he helped her to her feet, "I learned my bankai the same way." she stated as she winced a bit, keeping herself stilled as she then nodded. "The fear of death as well as one self tends to push us to our limits" though she raised her hand to push some of her hair from her face. "Though I am glad to see that you have your zanpaktou.."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:05 am
“Yes.....though I think the push I needed was to face my past. Forgiveness.” What jeteimaru represents is myself hatred to an extent. The walls I built to protect my self and the lies to cover up that I was able to see and hear and speak to spirits.” She said as she looked at her zanpaktou. “Chūkū no Kage.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:25 pm
Senji sighed letting out the deep breath that he was holding "My you two are overly reckless indeed"he said "I don't know if I can stand being your Captain"he teased as he looked over at Shota "Ah so you did learn the true name of your zanpaktou. That's amazing. Now the thing with these bankai....I suggest we keep it under wraps that you know them. Usually those who wield bankai are looked to at filling roles as Captains...and with Aizen's defection there are still the 3rd and 9th divisions to fill. Certainly they would look at you both for filling them"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:02 pm
Koharu would close her eyes as she would lean against the wall some, blood still dripping down her back as she was doing her best to remain on her feet as she heard them speaking. Though she would then hear Senji talk about Aizen and that once someone reaches a level of bankai would be looked at to become a captain, though she shifted and would speak "I dont have a desire to become a captain...." she pushed herself from the wall, and she shifted trying to keep herself stable on her feet. "I became a soul reaper to ensure I never went without food or shelter....a simple act dream to achieve" Koharu was getting paler as she was losing more blood but to still be standing showed the training or at least the bull headedness she had.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:38 pm
“Same....I’m not really into being a captain right now. The rules here....they seem a bit broken.” She said honestly as she her zanpaktou away for the time being and crossed her arms. “
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:22 pm
"Broken?"Senji blinked before laughing a bit "I suppose that's one way it could be seen if you think about it"he said shaking his head "I believe each Captain has their own way of doing things. Some are right, others are wrong, but as long as you inspire those men beneath you and protect the Seireitei, that's what's very important. Innocent lives cannot be left to die at the hands of Hollows and that is the one duty each Captain has sworn to uphold. No matter how twisted they truly are."he told them before facing Koharu "Perhaps it's time to get you to Captain Unohana and the medical division now? Important lesson to not recklessly take sword wounds without drawing your own zanpaktou"he said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:44 pm
She would chuckle some as she looked at him, "considering what we do with you al the time Captain...jumping infront of a sword to protect another doesn't seem that reckless at all...your training the two of us without the others knowing recklessly.." she jabbed back at him, but as she went to take a step she stumbled and ended up blacking out as she fell against Senji knowing he'd be the one catching her. She had lost a lot of blood but was still conscious, the fight to live was trully strong with her and probably what saved her when she was just a simple test subject to another captain.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:40 pm
“I’m sorry that my zanpaktou did this.” Shota said as she helped the captain to stand and hold their now unconscious companion. “She’s quite the handful sometimes.” She chuckled. “Best get her back to headquarters and healed up.” She said and raised her hand as a black inky portal opened in front of them it had a blurry almost sketchy looking outline of the courtyard to their headquarters in its rippling surface.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:18 pm
Senji laughed as he held Koharu up "Yes she is. I honestly thought you would be the trouble maker Shota but it seems I was mistaken, you're just the difficult one"he teased before blinking as he looked at the portal in front of him "Um.....how did you learn how to do that....did you just unlock this ability with your zanpaktou?"he questioned curiously
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:59 pm
“Yes. Since the portal thing happened recently, I have a.....familiarity with it.....how it feels. Jeteimaru calls it ‘shadow shifting.’” She said and looked at it. “Shadows....the way I see it.....are an unseen reflection of something. It’s imperfect and always subject to change. Forgotten about because it’s always underfoot.” She said with a sigh. “A feeing not only I felt recent with my suddenly appearing here but a feeling I was used to as I grew up. I was an orphan. Because I’ve always been able to see and hear and talk with ghosts and spirits I was considered odd or a freak. Left out of everything....I was never even considered by any of the couples who came to adopt any of the kids because of my....strangeness.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:50 am
"Which is so strange because I do not view it as a strangeness."Senji said as he stepped through still carrying Koharu to get her to the medical wing for treatment "In my time in the Stealth Forces, having a sameness with shadows would have been such a gift....I want to continue working with you in order for you to master these shadows. Now that you have learned your Zanpaktou's true name and are able to summon your bankai...now the real training begins"he said as he laid Koharu down on a hospital bed as medical staff came rushing over "Captain! Were you being reckless again?"a few of them scolded as they began tending to Koharu
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:36 pm
Another member of the medical staff came over and forced Shota to sit to tend to the cut in her cheek. “Thanks Captain. I guess that makes me feel a bit better....”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:21 pm
Senji chuckled as he walked over placing a hand on top of her head "Don't worry, you're going to be just fine. You've definitely proven to me today that you are capable of pushing yourself beyond your limits and taking that next step."he said "With that, I have a surprise for you"he said as he reached into his shihakusho and pulled out a small badge with her name on it and the words "Substitute Soul Reaper" etched across the front "For you. Now that you have activated your bankai, I don't see why you can't have a badge that will allow you to travel back and forth to the real world through the Senkaimon. You've earned it. You will officially be the representative of the 5th Division on all missions in Karakura Town. Should you happen to run into Kurosaki Ichigo please assist him in whatever way possible, and please do not neglect your duties and responsibilities to the Division either"he said as he placed it into her hand with a smile "I told you I wouldn't keep you trapped in the Seireitei forever didn't I? If anything else I am a man of my word"he chuckled "Oh yes, that also reminds me, I got a notice stating that we would be receiving a transfer into our Division. Apparently its a young man coming over from the12th Division...it seems our newest member of the Battle-Readiness division has qualified as the 4th Seat, just under Koharu and you as the 2nd and 3rd....very interesting, I can't wait to meet him"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:38 pm
“Thank you....” She said, staring down at the badge and couldn’t help the swell of pride she felt.
“Oh...uh okay. When will he be getting here?” She asked while having to hold her head at a weird angle so that the medic treating her cut could access her cheek.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum