The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sixth Sense - Page 7 Empty Re: Sixth Sense

Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:15 am
Shota gave a cheer at their success before they ran to checking on the Captains. “Captain!” Shota called as they reached the clearing. “We did it!”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:00 pm
"Excellent " Senji said with a smile before blinking "Wait you're a person short? Where is Koharu?" He asked before sensing her faint energy amd flash stepping to come to a halt beside her "Well, well, look at you all tuckered out. You did well for your first real time trying your technique." He complimented
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:40 pm
“She fought really hard.should be proud of her.” Shota said as Jeteimaru let her down. “Also be proud of how you did as well Shota.” The spirit said as he gave her back the sword. “But I didn’t do anything....everyone else here did amazing.” H
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Senji hoisted Koahru up into his arms as he looked back at the group "Well let's get back home then. Captain Yamamoto needs to be informed of Aizen's latest development..." he said as the Senkaimon gate opened up as they stepped inside reappearing in the Soul Society "Shota, head to the 4th Division and let Captain Unohana know I'll be dropping off Koharu. With her in this condition I dont think it wise for me to Flash step across such a far distance with her."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:58 pm
“Yes captain.” She said looked to Jeteimaru who nodded and put her in her feet and vanished back into the sword before she flashed stepped to the Fourth Division
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:27 pm
Once back at the fourth division and Koharu was laid down in a spare bedroom she was quickly checked over by a medical personnel who turned to look at the captain. "She's fine she just drained a good portion of her strength....shes lucky she didn't push to hard she almost could have killed herself."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:40 pm
"She tends to do that a lot, that's why she's in my Division." Senji teased with a smile "While we're here can you take a once over Shota here too?" He said turning around just as Captain Hitsugaya came walking through the door "Perfect, you're all in one place. We need to have a talk regarding these bankai..."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:16 am
“Me? But I feel fine.” Shota Said Though the medic didn’t stop to listen to her protests as she was looked over. “Is this about Jeitemaru?”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:46 pm
"It is about all of you...what exactly is going on in this division? We are undermanned Captains in the Third and 9th Divisions, and you have two squad members capable of achieving Bankai...General Yamamoto should be informed of this" Captain Hitsugaya stated

"That is where we disagree Toshiro."Senji said "Yamamoto has no reason to be privy to this knowledge. My girl's arent ready to be Captains yet. Tpo much responsibility"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:38 pm
“I didn’t want to be a captain if anything! I didn’t even want to be part of this whole thing in the first place.” Shota Said panicked, worried for a moment that she was in trouble or that she had inadvertently gotten her Captain in trouble. “Miss Shota please calm down. You are still releasing a lot of spiritual energy. Any more outbursts and you may end up hurting yourself or someone else.” The doctor said
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:58 am
"Yes Shota, there is no need to panic." Senji said shaking his head "Captain Hitsugaya will keep this manner between us. Should the time arise when a Captain-level shinigami is needed, my squad will be ready to rise to the occasion. We are the Battle Readiness Division after all" he said "Besides, there are much more bankai than you are aware of. My eyes everywhere inform me that Captain Zaraki and Captain Kuchiki both also posses squad members capable of achieving Bankai. Perhaps your efforts are better pressed starting there."he said opening his usually closed eyes as Toshiro was visibly taken aback before sighing and nodding "Alright, fair enough, if that is your decision Captain"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:48 pm
“Your right....Sorry....I just don’t want someone else to get in trouble over something that was my fault. I’m still kinda new to all of this and though he is kind, Jeteimaru still has a mind of his own.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:21 am
With the small banter going back and forth Koharu would shift some in her sleep, before a flash of a face she had hoped to keep buried flashed before her and she suddenly sat up with a small gasp. The doctor turned quickly "Koharu! your awake?" they stated baffled as she looked around seeming to be shaken by something her skin looking far paler than normal as she turned to look at the doctor. "Easy its alright now....the fights over" Koharu took a deep breath and sighed raising her arm some that had faint scars going from the shoulder to her wrist as she pushed her hair from her face.

She glanced over at the others, "captain....shota....your both alright...did we defeat the hallows?" she asked grabbing her sleeve of her uniform and pulling it down to cover the scars she had.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:47 pm
"Indeed we did" Senji said cutting through the other noise as he moved to Koharu's bedside. "Most gone, the others fled, and you all did an excellent job. But your bankais are both still so raw, it was unfair of me to ask you to perform them, especially in front of pthers. I apologise for this mess. But Im sure Captain Hitsugaya will make sure to straighten everything out in his offical report he said side eyeing Toshiro once again "You just focus on resting. Im sure that took quite a lot out of you"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:31 pm
“Glad to see your alright Koharu. Had us worried.” Shota Said. “Even your little friend hasn’t allowed anyone to take him away.” She said and nodded to the otherssmide of the bed where a white kitsune was curled beside her.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:32 pm
Koharu would smile a bit looking at the two of them then over to the fox that was sleeping, she reached out gently petting the little spirit who just rolled over with a yawn. "I shouldn't have attempted that attack, the last time we did that was before I even hit bankai....but that....was a long time ago."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:29 am
"Well that just goes to show how much stronger you both are getting under my training. If you keep up the good work you'll have your powers fully under control in no time. There is a way to master the bankai faster.....buuuut it might kill you" Senji stated looking at them "I'll leave the choice up to you of your preferred training method"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:36 am
“Think I’d rather live.” Shota Said and rubbed the back of her head. “What would that kind of training entail? Out of curiosity.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:24 pm
Koharu picked up the small fox gently petting the little spirit as she would then looked over towards the captain, "What is the trick captain?" she asked as she turned to look towards him and then to Shota.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:28 pm
"There isn't any trick. There is a way to manifest the full spirit of your zanpaktou. You'll be surrounded by different blades, and your spirit will attack you. You simply have to find the correct sword and learn your zanpaktou's name before the time runs out. Simple. It's what Ichigo used to master his bankai so quickly. Urahara and my sister have been quite busy in the real world all this time we thought they were dead" Senji told them "The training would take place under Sokyoku Hill where our usual private trainings happen so no one would be aware of the training but us"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:07 pm
“But I already know my Zanpaktous name, don’t I? Jeteimaru.” Shota askedas she looked between them. “Isnt that the name or is that just his name? “
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:41 pm
Koharu would grip the blankets some as she sat there, she had heard of it before to learn the true name of the Zanpaktou and she would look at Shota. "no...a true name is different than the name." she said looking at her, "a true name to all beings is once learned said to give you untold power over that being...not many go through that process cause they already have a good grasp on the bankai...but for those like us who want to skip the long hours...the trust building that is whats done." she stated as she sat there. "I've attempted it once before...." she said as Orochi would open his eyes and climb up into her lap gently patting her hand. "you know that wasn't..." "I know Orochi....but we still tried even if it was not me who wanted to do it from the start."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri May 18, 2018 1:23 pm
"It is not a technique that is usually recommended. There is always the chance of death should you not be able to best your spirit. However the reward for success is untold power immediately at your fingertips." Senji said "There are those who experiment in a negative way, and those like Urahara who did it in a more civil way, albeit just as dangerous. It's hard to believe Mayuri was once a prisoner in the Maggots nest and now he's a Captain in charge of the Research Institute" he scoffed. He had never been a fan of Captain Kurotsuchi growing up but his sister and Soifon always scolded him for his behavior around the man "Anywho, are you two going to undergo this training or not?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri May 18, 2018 8:53 pm
“I don’t know.....”
“Shota....” said the voice of her Bankai. His shadow stretched and turned to that of a crow and formed onto her shoulder. “I have hinor d my oath in keepin you safe. But I must know you are worthy of wielding our Zanpaktou. Though I will not hold back against you, my oath still stands.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri May 18, 2018 11:15 pm
The mentioning of Captain Kurotsuchi made Koharu tense up again, feeling almost like there was a hand wrapped aorund her throat but she would push that thought from her mind as she looked towards the others even as Orochi sat in her lap. "if attempting such a thing would help us, even more so if Aizen...has returned it would be of use to the rest of the squads and it would probably also put some ease on you as well captain knowing we could at least protect the Serietei if you where called into battle"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum