The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sixth Sense - Page 6 Empty Re: Sixth Sense

Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:20 pm
Captain Hitsugaya cleared another wave of hollows out of the way before landing with Ichigo and Shota “Are you two doing alright? We seem to be thinning their numbers, but they don’t seem to be in full retreat yet. Just what exactly are they looking or waiting for?”he asked curiously “have you heard any contact from Captain Soifon’s group?”he asked them

Senji took pause as the two hollow across from them stopped before they spoke at the same time ‘time to eat”they said before flying forward towards Koharu as both Senji and Soifon jumped forward blocking each of them with their arm guards “We don’t think so.”Senji growled out though surprisingly had trouble pushing the hollow back despite his immense strength “what are you made out of lead?”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:07 pm
Koharu jumped back when the Hallows suddenly came rushing at her, but she was thankful that Senji and Soifon were there as they blocked them from coming any closer, she drew her zanpaktou as she would rush forward letting the two captains hold them off and would call out "Fox fire!" her blade glowed a dark blue before two large orbs rushed out slamming into the Hallows bodies, flames engulfing them in an fire that was near impossible to put out normally.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:05 pm
“No...none. Do you think they could be in trouble?” Shota asked. “Maybes they could just be busy with their part of the mission.” Ichigo said.
“Maybe we should just check in on them.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:36 pm
"I'm sure they would have sent out some kind of signal if they were in trouble. But with all these hollow around, it's hard to get a precise lock on their spritual pressures."Hitsugaya said "For now just stay alert and lets finish them off."he said before turning just as a large gillian fired off a cero that struck Toshiro sending him flying backwards into a building as the hollows began to move in closer

The two hollows began to let out loud roars as they burned and screeched moving around before the two of them jumped backwards letting out a large cero to extinguish the flames as the two of them began flashing and glowing before their bodies began to meld together until before them stood one slightly larger hollow with a sword tucked on his side and a hole in the center of his forehead "Ahh...much better"the hollow said much to everyone's surprise "Had to do something about those pesky flames."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:48 pm
Koharu's eyes widened as the two creatures suddenly merged together, before them stood a single larger hallow with the hole in the center of his forehead as she would speak softly "Captain....I don't think this is a normal hollow..." she stated as she gripped her zanpaktou that much tighter, they were dealing with something at least from reports far worse. She took a deep breath as she stood there and she would soon speak, "w....why are you here?!" she called out, she coudln't show fear...she couldn't back down from this.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:33 pm
“Right.” She said though she was uncertain. She looked in the direction to where the captain and co Captain had gone before turning to fly back off into the air to fight the never ending hoards of Gillian that just kept coming.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:50 pm
“Why are we here?”the hollow said with a laugh “Why else would be be here? TO eat of course”he said llooking at the three of them “Our orders from Lord Aizen were to come up here and feast on as many people as possible before returning to Hueco Mundo”he said

“Did that abomination just say Aizen?”Senji said to the others as he looked on in shock “Did you just say Lord Aizen?”Senji said angerily as he flew forward getting into the Hollow’s face directly “Answer me.”

“Shota”Captain Hitsugaya said as he reappeared “Send me Captain Soifon and go back up your captain. Her skills are more needed over here.”he said “Go provide your captain and lieutenant with support.”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:09 pm
"...Yes, Captain..." She flew off to locate her captain by following the spiritual pressure of the Hollow that they were fighting. There she knew she might be able to find and send Captain Soifon to go help Captain Hitsugaya
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:26 am
Koharu looked upon the Hallow and then back to her captain, hearing the name Aizen she knew that would set something off and she would soon speak "Captain.....we need to contain these creatures before they consume anymore souls...." this was no time to try and talk to these creatures, lives were at stake and she would then look over just as Saorin appeared and she would call to her "quickly move away from them!" she said in alarm tone, she was far to close and though she was powerful....these hallow were not a single shikigami battle.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:35 pm
It seemed that just at that moment, the entire scene of the battle shifted dramatically. Instead of answering Senji, the Arrancar in question seemed to let out a loud shriek, as all of the other Gillian-level hollows in the area instantly stopped moving and all at once turned their attention towards where the other sound had come from before instantly starting to swarm towards them

"EVERYONE RETREAT!"Senji yelled out as he became aware of the changing situation around them as hundreds of hollows, that had previously been fighting Shota and Hitsugaya, suddenly swarmed the air, forcing all of them together and trapping all the Shinigami in a dome as the two toned Arrancar before them grinned again "None of you are making it out of this alive! Lord Aizen will be so pleased with me that I got rid of some pesky shinigami!"he said happily before shrieking again as two of the Gillian left the swarm, suddenly flying down towards the group, letting out a large Cero blast
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:39 pm
Suddenly the entire dome went dark when the blast hit, but as the bust from the blast cleared, the massive cloaked man wearing a large crow skull mask, stood over them, a protective arm around the Now wingless Shota. “Jeteimaru...”
“Forgive me for reamergung My Master. But I swore an oath to your safety....this is the only way I can do that till your training is complete.” He said and turned toward their attackers.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:57 pm
Koharu would gasp some as she saw the swarm but before she could do anything the massive attack was blocked off, she looked up seeing the cloaked man and then looked to Shota. She had a powerful spirit and she then would turn to look at Senji, "Captain there is no way we can blast our way out of this....even if we released a bankai...." she knew that if she released hers, it was a possible chance but she would also be at risk that she could lose control.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:56 am
“Koharu, at times like this”Senji began to say as he flexed his arms slightly stretching “You have to throw caution to the wind and go all out. Think about all the training you’ve gotten, do you think we fight just to do paperwork and eat food all day?”he asked looking to the other captains with a nod “This is the time where we honor our lives as shinigami and put our bodies on the line. When you fight with that sense of fear, the fear of failing, your body thrives. Harness that fear.”he told her

“Bankai!”came a voice from behind them as suddenly above them a large pillar of ice formed splitting the cloud of Gillian for a moment as suddenly ice formed around Captain Hitsugaya giving him wings and dragon claws “Daiguren Hyorinmaru. If we are going to make our moves we need to do so now.”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:54 am
Jeteimaru helped Shota onto his back and from his cloak, he pulled out a blade similar to the one Shota had, but larger and different with certain ways. “Helps on tight.” He said and looked to the breach in the Gillian. He jumped into the air so high and so fast that it nearly took Shotas breath away and she clung tightly till they stopped and hovered. “Dansushadou!” He Shouted and from under hiss cloak and around his sword, a thick black smoke or must pooled around them before forming into an enormous Crow that flew off and began to fly and collide with the creatures that atomized upon contact with the shadow creature
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:28 pm
Koharu was shifting some as she stood there, her captain was right if all the training didn't help them in this fight....then what good was even training. She took a deep breath and looked at the creature before them, but before she could even make a move she watched as Shota and Captain Hitsuguya unleash their own attacks. She closed her eyes taking a deep breath before she would let her eyes open, "Bankai..." she whispered

A sudden swirl of blue and black flames erupted from around her till a large fox towered over letting out a roar, her sword having turned into twin blades glowing blue her captain had dubbed them 'twin tails' to match the two tails that her fox had that lashed out behind it.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:02 pm
“Alright, Soifon, with me.”Senji said turning to face the Arrancar still on the ground since Hitsugaya and the girls were going to deal with the Gillian as Soifon scoffed turning to stand beside him “let’s not forget whose the more senior Captain here now, just because you’re a Shihouin doesn’t mean I can’t show you a thing or two.” She retorted as Senji smirked “well alright then, let’s dance.”he said as they both vanished suddenly appearing in front of the hollow as they let out a flurry of punches and kicks. The arrancar however, seemed to be keeping pace with them, and it was soon realized that the hollow was constantly separating himself into two bodies and joining back into one, and was parrying all of their techniques as the two of them jumped back as the Arrancar let out another shriek in laughter “Is that all you Shinigami got. I’m the best hand to hand fighter in all of Lord Aizen’s Arrancar Army. There’s no way you’ll leave here alive.”

Captain Hitsugaya floated in the air in utter shock as the two girls both activated a form of their bankai. “Captain Shihouin has two members in his squad with bankai!....Just who exactly is this man?”he thought aloud before shaking his head “I should focus on getting rid of these gillian first he said as he flew down towards were Shota and Koharu had both released their bankai “Can we aim a concentrated attack with the three of us right at the center of this mass? We should be able to scatter them enough that we can finish them off on our own.”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:25 pm
“Yes. It can be done, but it needs to be focused and precise.” Jeotemaeu saidand Shota looked to Koharu, “Koharu, got a move that might work?”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:04 pm
Koharu would look back at them thinking, "I have one...but I havn't really tested it out and....I'm not sure how long I can hold bankai after I use it" she stated as she looked at them then to her fox as the large beast would nod its head. "Its called a spirit bomb....but....one that he launches should whip out quiet a bit of these Gillians"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:51 pm
“Well if you can manage it I think it’s our best shot at getting out of here. The minute we get rid of all these Gillian, we can deal with that Arrancar together.”Captain Hitsugaya said “When you fire your spirit bomb, I’ll use my special technique to freeze any remaining Gillian in place so we can finish them off.”he said

Senji and Soifon continued battling the Arrancar but wasn’t gaining any ground in landing damaging blows on him as the hollow laughed manically “This is fun! Is that all that a shinigami captain can offer? Such a pity”he said before for just a moment its entire body froze as Senji then landed a clear hit sending it flying backwards as he stood up in shock “H-How did you hit me!? What did you just do to my body!?”he demanded as Soifon smirked

“That would be known as shunko. If you wish to test the true might of a Captain, then we will no longer hold back the power we possess.”she stated calmly as Senji stood beside her. Suddenly a huge spike of energy completely blew their haoris off their back ripping them. Beneath Soifon had on her custom backless shihakusho and Senji was shirtless as white energy burst from their backs almost like wings “The ultimate form of the flash step.”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:50 pm
Shots nodded, “we child do that wide sweep you just did, Jeitemaru. That could take care of the last of them.”
“Yes....when you are ready Lady Koharu.” The large sprit said and looked to the other Reaper.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:15 pm
Koharu would nod her head looking up at the large spirit then towards her own, "Orichi, think you can handle that?" she called as the large fox turned towards her and nodded, "I shall but we both will become rather weak, we've only practiced this....." "I know....but just hold out as long as you can" she looked at the others and nodded her head. "We're ready.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:37 pm
"Alright we have one shot at this, make it count" Captain Hitsugaya said as the dark grey clouds overhead began releasing snow that began falling. As Koharu and Orichi readied themselves a large pillar of ice came down from the sky as Hitsugaya flashed his sword as the pillar expanded, freefreezng much of the gillian in place "Do it now!" He called to the two of them
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:50 pm
Jeteimaru launches himself and shots through the air and swung their Zanpaktou through air, shouting “Dansushadou!” The large creature of shadows appeard again and began breaking down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:36 am
Koharu looked on as the large ice tower slammed into the mass of gillian's as she took a deep breath this was going to be different she hadn't ever fully gotten a spirit bomb off at least not without hurting herself in the past....and well that was due to one certain captain torturing her. Shaking her head she would nod her head, "Alright Orichi!!.....ready...." she called as the large fox growled and would brace himself as his maw began to open, a large black orb forming and she winced as she felt the drain on her own energy but she braced herself. "Spirit....Bomb..." she whispered before the blast of the orb erupted from orichi maw splitting the ground as it sailed at the large mass of Gillian's just as Koharu dropped to the ground and Orichi began to fade.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:43 am
The two attacks collided with the pillar of ice as it shattered turning the hollows into ice particles as Hitsugaya sheathed his sword "Excellent work you two. Let's go check in on the others now. We will talk about this whole bankai business another time."he told them

Meanwhile the Arrancar was having a hard time keeping up with the combined might and tactics of Soifon and Senji and their body paralyzing technique as fist after kic after fist landed their solid mark each time, cracking through a portion of the hollows mask "Th-this isn't over!"he yelled before a black Garganta opened up behind him as he jumped inside protected as it closed as the arrancar fled
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum